Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

wait till veeba marriage..he wuld take veera's side and i hate men who become joru k ghulam and stand by their wives completely forgetting their mothers🤢..and im sure baldev would become 1..every one would clap bcoz bansuri is not a good woman but what ever he is still the one wh gave birth to him and he should not side with mahanta queen

I have zero expectation for Ballu and VeeBa post marriage as MaSh have already managed to bore me to death.😆

Bansuri would be wrong most of the times, so I don't mind Baldev siding with Veera..I just hope he is diplomatic about it and is choosing to be on Veera's side after actually understanding the situation rather than just blindly following his biwi. But again no expectations.😆
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why is veera mahan?
google can't answer this

It is because she is pari-lickee. ( educated)'. Surely it's obvious 
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some want eloping veeba track,some want nira,some want baldev memory loss,some want ranvi struggle track,
 I WANT VEERA TO LOOSE HER VOICE SO THAT EVERYONE  WILL BE SPARED FROM HER BHASANS😕  
RANVI TO LOST IN BARMUDA TRIAGLE
GUNJAN IS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilovemyself98

ye hua na sonu ka real post otherwise i thought earlier ur account was hacked😔

i still feel bad for ranvi though😭
overactor thumbnail

some want eloping veeba track,some want nira,some want baldev memory loss,some want ranvi struggle track,

I WANT VEERA TO LOOSE HER VOICE SO THAT EVERYONE  WILL BE SPARED FROM HER BHASANS😕  

👍🏼 but she would make baldev her translator then🥱
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Veera losing her voice would be great,  I want baldev to fall asleep next time she gives a lecture, that would be hilarious

why is veera mahan?
google can't answer this

yeah next her name will feature in wikipedia with all her achievements till date 😳..
dey will hire her in parliament as moderator so dat others arguements can be stopped efficiently 🤢
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivin-deewani

yeah next her name will feature in wikipedia with all her achievements till date 😳..
dey will hire her in parliament as moderator so dat others arguements can be stopped efficiently 🤢

she shld go to UN for resolving problems between countries.after listening her precious lectures even iraqis will also stop fighting
overactor thumbnail
the show's name should be.."mahanta ki moorat - veera" 🤢 🤢
overactor thumbnail

she shld go to UN for resolving problems between countries.after listening her precious lectures even iraqis will also stop fighting

send her to gaza..maybe israel would stop shelling on poor palestinians