Saraswatichandra

Bromance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rimis

Groupbie

rimis

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Clearly the writers have given up on the romance despite of having three young couples in one showThumbs Down .. what a fail

the only thing saving each and every episode these days is the bromance of these two gentleman.. Embarrassed

apart from the office scene today's episode was maha-boring

danny-saras scene adds so much joy and spark to an otherwise totally dull episode

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningwikileakssamudbestJess2014jyo_loveurlifekiranpreetheeromancefantwilacoolhi1988.PerfectLove.love09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bromance" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I know right .. We should see more romance between the couples but no we don't see it at all ... But true Danny Saras what's lights up the show ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimisromancefantwila

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Lets request the Ph and star plus to show more romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rimis

rimis

Groupbie

rimis

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I m not sure if the ph or writers will change anything at this point...
My feeling is the show will come to an end on saraswati's bday with everyone reunited..kabir anushka getting blessed for their marriage...SarawatiChandra becoming chandra only...and possibly some good news from one of the couple.. I dont see romance in the middle of all this if not now lol

I am not sure if I should be happy or sad Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefankiranpreethee

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Rimis ...

You are soo right ... the CVs seem to have decided to focus on Bromance only now...

Saras and Danny scenes are the only highlights now a days ... It is so good to see the Brothers' Love for each other ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimisromancefan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top