Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Moumimon

episode was jst PrAjachilious yrr.🤪.it was too awesome😳...other then DB UD presence lol😆..kitna hii assa epi kyun na hoo chudail dikhta hain toh katne ko daurta hain dil🤣

well amazing analysis jana..🤗

in the epi MM introduce his daughter's would be laws two time i guess..why he is so much excited lol😆😆 infact seems HB too overwhelmed by rishta😲but two two time introduce of tota it's over dramatic🤪

OMG when Ptatap was goes to ajab's room and chuppe chupaye niharofying her😛 i was like haww beta😆😆 and then that dream...i was like kiya horaha hain eye😲...ohh thank god that was dream😉 sach main bechara pratap...😳😳kiya kiya sapne ate hain use...😆😆

OMG how ajab notice pratap in mirror and get clam and started shingar OMG OMG OMG..mindblowing😳😳

ahh mewari's hurt but i feel it's totally fine with them..bohot karliya ajab aur uski family ki insult lol😆😆 abb tumbhi thora jhelo ghao😡😡 but i really eagr to know what exactly wrong with HB and MM😲😲😲 why they are too much happy🤢🤢

OMG Pratap's confession ajab's expression ohh god..seriously they are only kid na😲 just hands down yrr..bachha's are in fire...faisuu roshuu OMG OMG OMG...kiya yrr meri toh nind bhi udd gayiii😆😆 and this mahatma again break my pratu's heart 😡how can she?? how can she??😡😡 and pratap's expression after that👏👏Gosh i fall for pratap yrr.🤪..he was too amaizing...😳how he was hurt and determined gosh..giving such scene is not the hand made laddo lol..mind blasting scene...i was like ohh so abb pratap toh ajab se hii karenge shadi...abb kaha jayogii vaagke mahatma gajab😆😆

agaye chudail bulane baccho ko😡😡 OMG that jhalor wala track gosh tote ho tota banake choregii majnu pratap...it's more delicious lol😆gosh i am in love with my baccha's...😳😳

ohhhoo hoo when pratap akhe dikhaying those chudails i was ha ha ha ha abb majnu jaag utha hain chgudailooo...samhalke rahioo😆😆😆

ohh i am too much excited for today's one now..hope it will bring more happiest moment for us😆😆😆

yes it was all Pratap yesterday cuz Ajabdeh is still in her ziddi sacrifice mode! 

thanks dear!🤗

yea MM and HB are showing buckets full of enthusiasm which seems all superficial! 

the dream part made me laugh, bechara Pratap, he is sooo in love!

mirror and shringar was beautiful- piya bina shringar adhura hota hai!

Faisal was awesome with the confession!

I wish they had shown all of this before, I think i would have been so happy, right now Im just like ok enough of this phool drama, get to the point!😡
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranapratap

It was good episode .

Two chudails looked scared when  Pratap does pranam to them.

Who is tota,CV is showing unnecessary scenes.

Why CV is not showing:

How Pratap & Ajabde became friends when they were small kids.

JB saying to HB:they are made for each other on Namakaran of Ajabde.

There are many sweet moments of Pratap & ajabde during childhood

yes it was! chudails scared of pratap was funny! 
yea tota- the prospective groom for Ajabdeh- yes I know its sooo unnecessary
well cvs started the story when they were young so i guess they didnt think it necessary to show that
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri_b

hey rati thanx for the W.U.. 😊
lurved ur sirfira pyaar title, suits pratap...
m so so xcited to catch tonite's epi..

a big 👏 to c.v's for giving us amazing praja scenes since few weeks..never thought would fall in luv with baccha rom 😆 ...

you're welcome and thanks!
yes today should be interesting! 
pratap has been amazing these past few days- more than ever! all the kids are doing an amzing job!
shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Thanks Rati for the post...I lovvve the title...sirfira indeed😆

Alright I agree with Shrutu...yesterday was an ode to DDLJ...maybe CVs are watching it on repeat😆 its really 😆 just that here ajab = simran + amrish puri😆 anyhow, m not complaining...coz faisal is just adorable in this avatar and these are the last few days we got with him😔 so CVs maybe had to stretch it...

I loved pretty much all praja scenes a lot yesterday, but my most favourite was pratap seeing ajab's pratibimb in that tiny vessel...simple, sweet, adorable praja😳

ok jalal knowing abt ajmer, alwar is a bit scary...just go back to agra jallu...chill for some time...

Hiral--connection in the antennae hai re!😆 😆 😆

Complaining... never- inspite of all that DDLJ heavy hangover;  have watched those scenes in repeat mode myself! 😳😳😳

The more i watched the more i fell in love with their contained romance- 
it was gorgeous...

Ajabs smile when she noticed Prataps reflection for real! that smile when she wore her earings- she looked ethereal!

Pratap who was such a happy kid when he proposed in the garden suddenly turned into THE MAN when he saw another person on his turf! 
Stellar!

These kids are wicked- they are making it absolutely difficult for us to move on with what is being dreaded! 😭

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Intrepida

you're welcome and thanks! 
yes CVs have been stretching for a long time so its about time they do justice to this track and make ajabdeh more reasonable! 

yes all the praja and pratap scenes were great! but ajabdeh need a whack on the head, she is getting on my nerves now!

jalal needs psychiatric help, thats it!! 😆

u know, daasis of bijolia palace are Number one kaamchors😆 gossip karne mai sab expert hai😡 but woh letter carpet pe pada hai, usko uthana nahi hai kisiko...even for cleaning purposes😆 

ajab will be crazy till she reads that letter...today deffo a lambaa chauda lecture to pratap from her to marry phool... yeah me too watching only after reading ur posts and views on the forum...I dont want to see pratap heartbroken that is why I skipped the epi yesterday realtime😆 only saw it once I read pratap is decisive now👏👏 
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Pratap calling Tota Totamal was brilliant!! 😆😆 I love Faisal's comic timing soo much!! 😆😳😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shrutijest.

Hiral--connection in the antennae hai re!😆 😆 😆

Complaining... never- inspite of all that DDLJ heavy hangover;  have watched those scenes in repeat mode myself! 😳😳😳

The more i watched the more i fell in love with their contained romance- 
it was gorgeous...

Ajabs smile when she noticed Prataps reflection for real! that smile when she wore her earings- she looked ethereal!

Pratap who was such a happy kid when he proposed in the garden suddenly turned into THE MAN when he saw another person on his turf! 
Stellar!

These kids are wicked- they are making it absolutely difficult for us to move on with what is being dreaded! 😭

haha, antenna partner...Hi5😛

oh the scenes were just simply picture perfect! and I just loved that bit like anything...nahi nahi..arrey haa haa...arrey hum keh rahe hai nahi, arrey hum bhi keh rahe hai haa...kya..kya...kunwar pratap😆 awesome timing from both of them...man the way they act❤️

I agree on the moving on bitCry m not happy on paper with the casting yaar... but I want to watch MP post leap...I just hope and wish the casting really works for them! it just has to...they dont have any other option or way! the story has to be told...more than anything else
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

u know, daasis of bijolia palace are Number one kaamchors😆 gossip karne mai sab expert hai😡 but woh letter carpet pe pada hai, usko uthana nahi hai kisiko...even for cleaning purposes😆 

ajab will be crazy till she reads that letter...today deffo a lambaa chauda lecture to pratap from her to marry phool... yeah me too watching only after reading ur posts and views on the forum...I dont want to see pratap heartbroken that is why I skipped the epi yesterday realtime😆 only saw it once I read pratap is decisive now👏👏 

hahah! so true, all those maids are gossipers lol
I hope Ajabdeh reads that letter, its about time it happened, cuz i cant stand her ziddiness!
yea the confession was heartbreaking, but scenes after that were great! 😳
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic786

LOL Pratap calling Tota Totamal was brilliant!! 😆😆 I love Faisal's comic timing soo much!! 😆😳😳

tota lol, yea even i heard it as tota when he was first introduced lol! comic timing was great!
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

rati di its really amazing anylises as always👏...c how the cvs r messing with our PrAja😭

that totamal🤢i just dont trust him...u know if he is lying today doesnt anyone understand he can cross his limits with ajabde too😡
ok...this totamal is seriously getting on my nerves now😡
pratap d something or ur ajab 😭