I don't Mind Being Filled with SAHIL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Today was mostly a filler episode with a few important things sprinkled in.
But I don't mind it being a filler if it's filled with SAHIL.

Seher is starting to remember. She gets glimpses of her past as a child. Of course they would have Zoya's back to her as not to reveal too much to Seher yet. In the flashback she sees twins playing with their mother.. she hears the names being called.. Sanam.. Seher. 

Sanam, beautifully dressed in the gown Aahil bought for her walks in and Aahil is enchanted. Sanam seems to realise the effect she has on her husband and she is smiling. For TWO days they allowed Sanam to smile. I think we are going to get more where that comes from in the future.😊

At the dinner table Sanam seems comfortable around the guests. This post was made for her. Choti Begum. She is being the perfect hostess. 

Seher is in SAHIL'S room. she does not see the pic of her parents but takes the chain.
The writers are trying to make us chew our gums until sore. It will take some time before they let Seher get discovered. 

Seher has her mother's computer skills and gets past the security of the safe. Poor Zoya, if she only knew what the genes she has passed down to Seher is being used for. 

Precap. YES!! I said it yesterday.. it was more to the one we got yesterday. Aahil reprimands Seher, thinking she is Sanam for the makeup and clothing she has on. How I came up with that? Last Monday's eppy had foreshadows. Sanam talking about his lady friends with their tight clothing, makeup, loudness, etc. This will be interesting. 

I'm seeing what I said. He is probably going to tell her not to try being like the other girls from his past and tells her to go and change. The spoiler we got earlier today says the mis identity may spice up SAHIL's romance, and i think it would.

Aahil will think he's seeing Sanam all dressed in the clothing and makeup and he will probably think she's doing that to impress him. He will reprimand her telling her not to dress like that. He wants her to remain who she is. The woman he married. 

He's going to send her off to change and that's how she ends up back in the store room.

I think/hope that night when they go to bed, Aahil revisits what he saw. At first Sanam would be confused, but then touched. He likes her just the way she is.

Seher i think will unknowingly end up bringing SAHIL closer together. So, I guess by Thursday /Friday will be the wedding day.. I'm actually excited. 

Seher's revelation is going to be a public thing now I think. I am hoping it would be done at a function.. maybe the wedding. Seher, in disguise would save dilshad from Tanu. Of course it could be Tanu taking Raziya to do the dirty work. When Raziya goes to inject Dilshad (not realising it her grandsma, Seher, will rescue her by stopping Raziya.. who probably thinks it is Sanam.. or Seher is in disguise. 

AAfter Sanam is informed and everything has settled down, I could see Seher running out and Sanam calls her back to thank her. 

Somehow Seher's face is revealed to everyone, leaving all present in shock. 

I am excited for what is coming up. 

Yup nice post
yesterday I m scare but today no afraid precap lol aahil scolding seher as sanam cant wait
Nice prediction may be chance seher revealing haya wedding day I m so much happy they give importance main leads screen space sigh
Originally posted by --Sana--

Yup nice post
yesterday I m scare but today no afraid precap lol aahil scolding seher as sanam cant wait
Nice prediction may be chance seher revealing haya wedding day I m so much happy they give importance main leads screen space sigh

Yes.. It will be interesting. 
I would love it if Seher is the one to save Dilshad from Tanu/Raziya. But I don't see any reason why she would reach there. Her 'Golden Rule' is to run away(change cities?) after stealing money.

I like your theorizing about the possible tracks :)

This time Seher's theory going to go wrong like Sanam destiny brought her to Bhopal and same for Seher..
I am extremely sorry.I have to go get some sleep now. I will surely comment tomorrow. I read it, yes. Loved the theories you put up.
So, laters baby! 😆

Okay. Umm. sorry I thought this is the SR post ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I mean. I wanted to post on that you see!
So, um, would you mind If I don't give a proper comment here! ðŸ˜†
I mean, that is a really good post and the theory you have with you. Loved the episode. Can't talk much now. All the fangirling have been done already ðŸ˜†

And so Imma go and comment on SR post. kay? ðŸ˜†
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
i think no one will mind if cvs give lot of sahil filler episodes...your prediction is as always interesting..
i hope cvs will show like this..
Nice post. Hope for a big twisted drama in Haya's wedding. Romance of Saahil, Haya's realization and there will be Tanvir.  Hope to see  Seher there to fail Tanvir's plan.