Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Jensenrocks

I dont understand how it would make any difference, frankly 730 is more of a prime time slot.

Honestly how does it even matter.
Majority of the people have left D3. And as long as they treat SwaRon like this, no ones coming back.
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats gud for d3 as they are getting back their original time slot
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

They will just use vrushan popularity dats it

They won't give vrushan what they deserve

Hello.
 Use Vrushan popularity? Yeah Im aware that vrushan is indeed very popular but in case you are forgetting,there is sumedh (Raghav) on the show. The BEATKING,3rd runner up of Dance india Dance season 4,he has also a huge fan following ! On twitter,fb,insta,he is also very popular,he has millions of 'sumedhians' around.  Lets not forget that Amar & shakti were also from DID,so don't treat Raghav as useless.He is really very talented.All those who say that the newcomers are weak in dancing,have you ever saw the beatking dance ? ?
 I don't know about the others but give him a chance. I don't understand why you guys are critisizing Raghav so much. I know his character may not be the best but he is trying his best. As for the storyline,he is not responsible,he don't write the scripts..
He is doing what he is being told.I don't undestand why you are all blaming him. He just got an offer to join D3 and he did( You guys would do the same thing nah? ). 
Don't worry I know there are more scenes/solos with the newbies nowadays but be patient,the directors are trying to make the newbies fit in the serial.In some more time,everyone will get equal scenes.. &solos .Why do you all feel that vrushan are not given importance ? They are really important but RIGHT NOW,they are simply investing more on the newcomers so that they are able to reach their level & win people heart. You can't expect to have only swaron in the show,since rey/kriya have left,they need new leads 
Be patient :) 

I undrstand that you are all upset because D3 has changed (I agree) ,Amar & shakti has left the show,but that doesn't mean that the serial has become unfair. New story,New characters,Who knows maybe D3 will be better than before. Please don't blame the newbies for amar/shakti quitting the show,they are not responsible,it was their own choice and as for vrushan, except Huma,I don't think any other newbies has messed up with vrushan.Huma has not done all these on purpose,it was all a misunderstanding. By the way why sharon has rejected her for her academy?? Nobody's perfect,I know that you love vrushan very much but sometimes,like this time sharon was not right. But its ok,nobody perfect :) :)  What I wanted to tell you is that there is always something bad going to happen & if we critisize everytime,we will destroy the show that we all like. Lets try to see the bright side of things 
By the way, conflicts & misunderstandings happen in a couple & Im sure vrushan will be able to overcome all these,True love isn't it ? 
Be positive,vrushan deserves better & so does the newcomers. Respect them and all their hardwork. Im sure that after some months,you will love them & they won't be treated as NEWCOMERS but as part of the show. New friendship will be made with the old gang & the new one :)
In this forum,I can see that people are always blaming the newcomers. WHY ? Some people say that newbies won't be able to run the show etc.. But if you don't give them a chance & keep on saying negative stuffs about themselves,you will never like them.. Yes they are talented!  Besides,they,along with swayam & sharon are the new leads of the show.  Yeah they are the leads along with vrushan,so of course they should be given the space just like swayam and sharon. Simple as that. They are not the third party of the show !! 
I know that Arsha,taarey.. will be always in your heart,so why compare them with the newbies? 
With some support,Im sure that you will witness the growth of another couples. New love,new friendship and new dance. Just give them some time Remember when vrushika first enter D3,many fans were dissapointed ,they blamed her for ruining the storyline etc.. but today fans have accept her & they love her. Same thing for the newbies, don't jump to conclusions, they need your love/support. D3 have gone through lots of ups and downs,characters have enter & leave the show but this is not the end :) :) 

PS:  
Im not anybody fans. I love evryone on the show.The newbies & the old ones.They are doing a fab job. Well done to all of them :) 

Anyway I would love to know how many vrushan fans agree with me? By the way,any newcomers fans here ? 
No offense :) :)  
Edited by Y12345 - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Channel and Cvs are totally confused at wat tym they shud show D3,  Wen the tvt wer gud they changed time slot giving lame reasons and now wen tvt dripping they are again bck to original tym.
btw i dnt care at wat tym they show unless and untill they give proper STORYLINE TO OLD GANG AND SWARON. WE WANT OLD D3 essence back more of dance, love, friendship, fun, everything. 

Hope CVs give us back his also ðŸ˜­
Y12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani20

Channel and Cvs are totally confused at wat tym they shud show D3,  Wen the tvt wer gud they changed time slot giving lame reasons and now wen tvt dripping they are again bck to original tym.

btw i dnt care at wat tym they show unless and untill they give proper STORYLINE TO OLD GANG AND SWARON. WE WANT OLD D3 essence back more of dance, love, friendship, fun, everything. 

Hope CVs give us back his also ðŸ˜­

They are not confused at what time they should show D3
In fact,the time has changed back to 7pm due to public demand
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Y12345

Hello.
 Use Vrushan popularity? Yeah Im aware that vrushan is indeed very popular but in case you are forgetting,there is sumedh (Raghav) on the show. The BEATKING,3rd runner up of Dance india Dance season 4,he has also a huge fan following ! On twitter,fb,insta,he is also very popular,he has millions of 'sumedhians' around.  Lets not forget that Amar & shakti were also from DID,so don't treat Raghav as useless.He is really very talented.All those who say that the newcomers are weak in dancing,have you ever saw the beatking dance ? ?
 I don't know about the others but give him a chance. I don't understand why you guys are critisizing Raghav so much. I know his character may not be the best but he is trying his best. As for the storyline,he is not responsible,he don't write the scripts..
He is doing what he is being told.I don't undestand why you are all blaming him. He just got an offer to join D3 and he did( You guys would do the same thing nah? ). 
Don't worry I know there are more scenes/solos with the newbies nowadays but be patient,the directors are trying to make the newbies fit in the serial.In some more time,everyone will get equal scenes.. &solos .Why do you all feel that vrushan are not given importance ? They are really important but RIGHT NOW,they are simply investing more on the newcomers so that they are able to reach their level & win people heart. You can't expect to have only swaron in the show,since rey/kriya have left,they need new leads 

I undrstand that you are all upset because D3 has changed (I agree) ,Amar & shakti has left the show,but that doesn't mean that the serial has become unfair. New story,New characters,Who knows maybe D3 will be better than before. Please don't blame the newbies for amar/shakti quitting the show,they are not responsible,it was their own choice and as for vrushan, except Huma,I don't think any other newbies has messed up with vrushan.Huma has not done all these on purpose,it was all a misunderstanding. By the way why sharon has rejected her for her academy?? Nobody's perfect,I know that you love vrushan very much but sometimes,like this time sharon was not right. But its ok,nobody perfect :) :)  What I wanted to tell you is that there is always something bad going to happen & if we critisize everytime,we will destroy the show that we all like. Lets try to see the bright side of things 
By the way, conflicts & misunderstandings happen in a couple & Im sure vrushan will be able to overcome all these,True love isn't it ? 
Be positive,vrushan deserves better & so does the newcomers. Respect them and all their hardwork. Im sure that after some months,you will love them & they won't be treated as NEWCOMERS but as part of the show. New friendship will be made with the old gang & the new one :)
In this forum,I can see that people are always blaming the newcomers. WHY ? Some people say that newbies won't be able to run the show etc.. But if you don't give them a chance & keep on saying negative stuffs about themselves,you will never like them.. Yes they are talented!  Besides,they,along with swayam & sharon are the new leads of the show.  Yeah they are the leads along with vrushan,so of course they should be given the space just like swayam and sharon. Simple as that. They are not the third party of the show !! 
I know that Arsha,taarey.. will be always in your heart,so why compare them with the newbies? 
With some support,Im sure that you will witness the growth of another couples. New love,new friendship and new dance. Just give them some time Remember when vrushika first enter D3,many fans were dissapointed ,they blamed her for ruining the storyline etc.. but today fans have accept her & they love her. Same thing for the newbies, don't jump to conclusions, they need your love/support. D3 have gone through lots of ups and downs,characters have enter & leave the show but this is not the end :) :) 

PS:  
Im not anybody fans. I love evryone on the show.The newbies & the old ones.They are doing a fab job. Well done to all of them :) 

Anyway I would love to know how many vrushan fans agree with me? By the way,any newcomers fans here ? 

1. DID following does not mean  that person automatically gets a loyal fan-following in D3. D3 is not about only dancing. D3 is a fiction show where how one plays that character is equally important if not more. And no offence ,Sumedh is good but Jason is way better than him as a dancer among the newbies. If I have to be honest then the spark I saw in Sumedh in DID is missing here. 

2 . When fans question the newbies getting more footage , it obviously means they are questioning the writers not the actors playing them.

3 . I would have certainly given the new characters a chance but in the past two months the way SwaRon's footage has been cut down to bare minimum to make space  for them has automatically made me not like  them. I will NEVER ever accept any character/lead in D3 eating my favourites's importance in the show. And forget the newbies, there have been episodes where the new supporting  characters have been given more footage than SwaRon which is appalling. So if we get angry, can we be really blamed??

4. No one blamed Vrushika when she came in...infact her coming saw SwaRon reach an all new high which we had never seen before in SwaRon.😊
Y12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

1. DID following does not mean  that person automatically gets a loyal fan-following in D3. D3 is not about only dancing. D3 is a fiction show where how one plays that character is equally important if not more. And no offence ,Sumedh is good but Jason is way better than him as a dancer among the newbies. If I have to be honest then the spark I saw in Sumedh in DID is missing here. 

I agree that sumedh's dance was better in DID but its not his fault. I agree that sumedh shoud be given more challenging solos because we seen him in DID,he can give much better performances! He has only been given some 'good choregraphy' that was ok . He is not to be blamed if he is not being given a solo to prove himself.
Don't get me wrong,but Rey and kriya got their first fan following because of DID. They were not 'very good actors' in the begining but they got a fan following because of DID. Now its diffferent,along with DID fans they got D3 fans.

2 . When fans question the newbies getting more footage , it obviously means they are questioning the writers not the actors playing them.

Im glad you think like that because some people critisize directly the actors

3 . I would have certainly given the new characters a chance but in the past two months the way SwaRon's footage has been cut down to bare minimum to make space  for them has automatically made me not like  them. I will NEVER ever accept any character/lead in D3 eating my favourites's importance in the show. And forget the newbies, there have been episodes where the new supporting  characters have been given more footage than SwaRon which is appalling. So if we get angry, can we be really blamed??

give cvs some time. I hope that evrything get back fine.  Obviously they need the share the screenspace.. The newcomers are also the new leads.And as I said RIGHT NOW,they are simply investing more on the newcomers so that they are able to reach their level & win people heart.In some more time,everyone will get equal scenes.. &solos

4. No one blamed Vrushika when she came in...infact her coming saw SwaRon reach an all new high which we had never seen before in SwaRon.😊

Many people didnt like the old sharon being replaced AT FIRST

AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y12345

Hello.

PS:  

First of all new comers are not doing any fab & sumedh is very good dancer no doubt about that but pull d3 is not his cup of tea Vrushan popularity way to high than sumedh he just a kid so it good to keep swaron main lead of the show these new comers are useless crap for us .
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Channel V people are a confused lot..
still glad its 7 again..