Pari1995
Oh god I'm obsessed with her only FF πŸ˜ƒ
Suchi Di (Tsuchi)
She is the writer who makes me smile by her FF πŸ˜ƒ
I also love to read my own stories LOLπŸ˜†
forampatel03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As i m new to dis forum nd dnt visit forum daily so i dnt know d real name of all my fav writer bt some r my favorite nd i realy enjoy der ff nd os 1st one is @ilovepyar nd i realy like her "Seven days to woo RSS" 2nd one is -Ms.Rocker- i like a lot her ff "You're Mine, Forever" nd 3rd one is @drfullsmile i like her ff "Always cared for you" AS i hv said dat i dnt know more as m new to dis forum bt wtevr i hv read til nw i cn say dat i realy like dis all writer's creation...
sushie166 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OK...first let me do some finger exercise...as its going to be a long list πŸ˜†

Starting with the two writers...I adore the most. Anu di (federized2210) and Arpita di (arpitaa9) their stories ACS and DCT are outstanding.

If their is a word above 'fav' then put the above two in that coz my fav list starts now πŸ˜‰
Zoya (arshifan2012) her both the FF and the OSseries are awesome. Pari (gujjupari) such an amazing person she is as well as a writer. Iffu (wincesters) her FF is worth reading. Sweta (-WanderLust-) she is another amazing writer. Iptisha (BeyondWords) her MID itself describes her works. Recently one person is added, Saffi (ilovepyaar) her all stories are spellbounded...writing mature stuffs without making it vulgar. Kirti (Believe) her FF was cutness overloaded...and I so love it. Reet (reet21) always brings some new and unique concepts. And rini (Reminesence) and preeti (Damselindistress) are another amazing writers with great vocabulary. There are many more awesome writers.

My fav TS is 'Yeh hai ashiqui' by pari (gujjupari)
And there are many OSs I like...two of them I enjoyed the most are one whose name I dont remember but it was written by SWETA in which Sanyukta leaves her house and another one is 'that time of the month' by Saffi.

There are so many new writers here now...who write so nicely and I so wanted to read their fics but am not able to manage time to read but still you all are fab and keep writing.

I have not seen many creations...but I have seen few of Piyu (100littledevils) and they are amazing.
Piya this was great.Edited by sushie166 - 9 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this thread made my eyes wide open thank u soo much for ths apperiction really means a lot πŸ€—thnk u each n everyone
Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Itz right time that this thread should be back on front page now... :)
SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res..!! :)
Thanks for this thread BTW, this was much needed...=)
laughing_lola thumbnail
I usually m a silent reader. I dont really comment on each and every story. Heck now that I think about it I have to admit I dont at all. But I love each of them. All the writers even at such a small ages can write so well amazes me!
1) ilovepyaar- i love your username it is so amazing! And your stories are just WOW! I have read all of them and m a big fan of yours!
2) Anuradha di- U. R. Amazing! Awesome! Fantastic! U write so well that whenever you update my heart starts thumping fast!
3) Pari di- people say u r sweet. Nd I would love to b your friend. Just like u.. even your ff's r all cute n sweet. I really love readin your ff's. Keep writing.
4) xxMaYxx - mayuri.. my first friend! I love you and your ff. It is so beautifully written. I love it and i always wait for your updates. U r amazing nd ur ff is awesome. Never ever give up on writing because all ur fans love u.

The others I have missed m so sorry. Bt I love all the ff's here.. keep smiling guys :)