Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

PART 2 OS: Tum meri jaan;hum tumhare zindagi (Part II)

agbabe Groupbie
agbabe
agbabe

Posted: 18 August 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Part II

Next morning...

Raghu is up early then usual and walks into Shivani's room.  "Morning Shivani, how are you feeling now"? "Better Raghu" said Shivani she tried getting up to walk but almost loses her balance and in a nick of time Raghu catches her and they share an eye lock.  But this time Raghu was deeply and completely lost in Shivani's sight (Ishq bulava aave playing at BG).  "Hmm...hmm, morning babyji, bhaiya", Bela walks in with her smirk smile on and breaks the intense moment.  "Come babyji let me help you to the bathro... before Bela could finish her sentence Raghu cuts her off saying "it's okay Bela you cannot lift Shivani, I will carry her to the bathroom and once she is done I will bring her downstairs for breakfast". "Don't worry Raghu, Bela didi can help me... "No, you listen to me and don't be stubborn". "Acha bhaiya, (smiles cheekily) I leave you to manage your babyji, ma'af I mean Shivani, said Bela leaving them alone. 

Raghu gently lifts Shivani and carries her to the bathroom.  For the first, Shivani could feel Raghu's heavy breathing and felt the warmth of him as the held her so tight that she felt that there was fire in him "Raghu any problem, everything is fine"? "Why Shivani, why are you asking me this"? "No Raghu we are at the bathroom but..." Shivani just looked down.  "Oh! Sorry, come I will put you down". But just don't lock the door...I mean in case you fall again".  "Acha..(Shivani smiled as Raghu blushed) fine you wait for me and I will call you once I done."

Raghu looking at himself in the mirror.."I hope Shivani didn't catch me and sense this weird feeling of mine".  "This is new sensation I am feeling...but this is amazing; I have carried her many times but never once I felt so tight and ... "Raghu ahh ahhh...", "Shivani..." Raghu rushes to the bathroom and was completely lost at the sight of Shivani who was drenched wet and was lying on the floor like a sculpture. 

He walked slowly (heavy breathing) and gave his hand to her.  He felt the coldness from her hand which sent mixed signals and shivers to his groin.  As Shivani rose with his support he moved her to the wall and perused her with the look that Shivani has never seen in Raghu.  He looked like a lion standing tall and mighty lurching at his lioness.  "Raghu...Shivani knew exactly what was happening to her beloved husband and what might ensue but yet she wanted to hear from him.  Raghu did not say a word but showed her by his actions.  He held Shivani's waist in one hand and using his other hand he run his fingers along her face gently and passionately.  Shivani could not hold herself and her knees was trembling and was hurting but she did not want to move an inch as she was pining for this for a long time.  As Raghu's fingers trailed through her neck, she parted her lips and whispered ... "Ra... Rag.. Raghuuu" Just then Raghu tilted her face and placed a soft kiss in her wet lips, and moved her closer to him that their heart started beating together with the rhythm of love (Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyaar Aaya Hai playing in BG).

Shivani could not control herself and grabbed Raghu closer that even air could not enter in between these two.  As Raghu's soft kiss became hotter and deeper; his fingers begin trailing through her collarbone down to her spine and each of his action was well supported by Shivani.  Just then when he was about to move on... "

Raghu, hello Raghu what happened to you...I have been calling you for the last 5 minutes and you are standing here like you saw a ghost, you na", Shivani was rather angry walking out of the bathroom limping.  Raghu tried to gain back his composure and was still lost as he approached to help Shivani.  "Never mind...but why Raghu, you seem lost in your own world, any problem, you are sweating too".  Raghu just could not recover from what just happened to him.  He was dreaming, his fantasy of what lay asleep this long as awaken and Raghu felt he is a reborn man complete now to take and satisfy his ladylove.  He knew well now what was missing in their relationship, in their marriage.

"Raghu, (Shivani in a stern voice), is everything okay, you are not sick or what na?"  "Nehii, Shivani, I'm fine, come let me bring you down".  Shivani could sense that Raghu was behaving unusual with her since yesterday and knew very well the urge he was feeling for her.  As he lifted her, she purposely brushed her face towards his lips and felt the warm gasp from Raghu and told herself smiling with excitement within "my beloved let me see how long you can resist me".   Wink 

PART III tomorrow yaar Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soma7462DivzOnAirRenu111jyoti06rekrndhakarn--Jenelle--Uma-Arhaanfanjtmbarun

ArhanAngadholic Goldie
ArhanAngadholic
ArhanAngadholic

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Omggg damn damn hot n passionate OS ;) :D now cant wait fr nxt part ;) waiting fr rag love confession ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabe

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
You r doing an awesome job ..
Loved it .. cant wait fr the next part :*)

agbabe

jtmbarun IF-Stunnerz
jtmbarun
jtmbarun

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Part 2 was awesome!!!
Full of Rashi..Embarrassed
Continue soon :)

agbabe

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Nice one.loving raghus dreams..iam in love wit raghu.you rocked it agnes.

agbabe

agbabe Groupbie
agbabe
agbabe

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thank you to all of u yaar.. :)

Pls let me know your preference if u want me to end this os tomorrow or do u want me to take my time to end and bring in the confession wt more lovely dovey moments. 
If u have the patience and to keep our forum active I thought I wl write a novel...lol

But I must know what's your take in it too yaar.
Tq

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow its awesum agnes ..plz continue and atleast in ur os we got what we want and that too raghu dream Day Dreaming update soon waiting.

agbabe

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
superb ... loved it Embarrassed

n don't u dare end it abruptly like CVs Angry LOL    take ur own time n do full justice to RaShi 

agbabe

Go to top