New Characters to Be Introduced With New Track!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by JananiKiDeewani

u dnt lyk her??😆😆😆
The same here.. !! ðŸ˜†
Hema thanks da

Neelima looking at Gautham - hope she is not thinking he is the groom - i don't like that kind of track

Surya and Neelima good match

Malavika always come in Radika's serial too

Kalki, the promo was misleading da.  Naughty Radaan guys. ðŸ˜†

No, Hema, dont like Devi Priya. Ultimate villi and always overacting and loud. Very one-dimensional but that blame should be on the director's. And if she comes to VR, another villi?? Oh no, enoughhh.

No, Dimple's uncle is not Ram Kumar but Nanthakumar. He was Sathappan in Chellame and also Vivek's father in Run.
Edited by Karthikka - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Karthikka

Kalki, the promo was misleading da.  Naughty Radaan guys. ðŸ˜†

No, Hema, dont like Devi Priya. Ultimate villi and always overacting and loud. Very one-dimensional but that blame should be on the director's. And if she comes to VR, another villi?? Oh no, enoughhh.

No, Dimple's uncle is not Ram Kumar but Nanthakumar. He was Sathappan in Chellame and also Vivek's father in Run.

yeah i agree with ur point abt DP karthi!!
Karthi i saw the opening song - Dimple and another guy and she is crying - Surya looked changed when they showed him beside Vani - so probelms going to arise before marriage or after marriage

Dimple mother and father are real life couple right - i remember seeing them somewhere
Really Kalki? That is interesting - must ask the Radaan team. The father is not that familiar to me.

I have to check out the opening song. Thanks for that information.
Originally posted by kalki2007

Karthi i saw the opening song - Dimple and another guy and she is crying - Surya looked changed when they showed him beside Vani - so probelms going to arise before marriage or after marriage

Dimple mother and father are real life couple right - i remember seeing them somewhere

i saw Dimple dancing when another guy watching, thought he might be her Guru!! was she crying??? did i missed something???🤔