Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Devanshi-

Yo fellow fangirl on rant! :D

To everything you just said...DITTO. I was just about to create a post myself but then I thought, I'm sure someone must have fangirled as much as me and lo! Here I see your post :).

sahil's blue shirt reminded me obsessing over someone else's blue sweater too...nostalgia...*sigh*
But man! He is just...too handsome and I loved the SaHil convo. It was so...beautiful. I can't wait for them to act all hubby-wifey in front of the sheikh. I know its going to be a cuteness overloaded :D
And oh yeah, The precap. I really hope the directors were pointing towards the sister bond and not her trying to think of a way to get to Aahil because that is just going to be...gross and not to forget, it going to sink the show.
I really want to see how he reacts on seeing Seher, it is going to be SO interesting!
Sadly I won't be able to see it because...hostel!*sigh*
But definitely gonna keep up with written updates and hopefully the fangirling to :D

Yo to you too!! 😆
Oh, you MUST then! I know I have fangirled and ranted all the shit, but I bet it would be so much more awesome to read you! Go on, make one! :D 
I know right?!! Their pretense of a hubby wifey is such cuteness personified. I wonder why they have stopped doing that! 😆
Ditto!! Even I don't want nay triangle and stuff , instead they could have a sweet bond of Jiju-Saali, it would be good to have a bro sis bond here, we haven't seen a cute one! 
Yes! Its gonna be interesting, AaHer 😆
Ooh, hostel man! Its okay! Hope i rant tomorrow again! 😆
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Prags, You made my day by making this post. Yes today Aahil was in full form and BTW he was wearing Yellow T-shirt with Light blue Blazer and Jeans. Though it was color clash. Still he was smoking hot as usual. You won't believe just as ARI entered the scene I was saying "Woh aa Gaya, Dekho Dekho woh Aa Gaya" LOL Yes that's how crazy I'm for this damn hot ARI. If only he gives his darshan to us poor tormented souls then we would bear all the crap hurled on us by cvs in the form of RaFA, HaRaFa, Lateef, TanZia, and hell even throw Khala Khalu along with them and they can even show stationary Dilshad on the bed with no expressions. God swear I will not complain at all. Well after listening to Haya inviting Sanam for her wedding when Sanam looked at Aahil expectantly, b'cos she knows that Aahil does not likes this Family functions and all the traditional marriage functions. Well observed by Sanam during Aahil's wedding preparations with that wretched Nida. Well for someone who claims to be not at all effected by Aahil noticed some very fine points about her Husband's nature. If this is not love then God knows what is. Please some one for God sake whack Sanam hard on the back of her head and tell her that the idiotic girl is in Love with her Hot Property. Stupid Girl wasting her time as well as ours. Ok so coming to the scene, while Sanam was giving that Puppy looks to Aahil like literally pleading for his approval just how casually Aahil put her at ease saying "Of course we will come. Waise bhi without Jeeju Saali's Nikaah woould be incomplete. Kyu??!!" And BAM Sanam impressed once again. Though she did not show it in major way but the background Junoon explained Sanam's Haal-E-Dil perfectly. Just then Billi was reminded of some work to do in order to welcome Sheikh and this Damn ARI was persistent to accompany his Ammi. Thank God Billi told him otherwise, and insisted him to stay and give company to HaRaFa. I was cursing ARI saying "Saale ek toh tu chaar din baad nazar aaya hai, aur ab jaane ki baat kar raha hai. Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Teri aandhi Ammi agar eyes ke bina gun chala kar tere Abbu ko shoot kar sakti hai toh akele guests ko welcome karne ka preparation bhi kar sakti hai. Toh chup chap baith kar scene katam kar yahan par Samjha!!" This was my dil ki bhadas which I was taking out on the scren. Though I know he can't hear me, but still got little emotional. Then the epic bedroom scene. How far SaHil have come. First Sanam was hesitant to enter the bedroom, now she enters it easily as she has started sleeping there. She now can start conversation with Aahil very easily. I swear everytime Sanam says Aahil, I get goosebumps. I don't know why??!! Just how nonchalant Aahil is in Sanam's presence and how easily he responds when Sanam calls her name. She was like "Aahil" and he responds so coolly "Huh" it's like they hav the habit of conversing with each other for ages. Yes after that Sanam faltered while saying Thank You and Aahil in his full aakdu form was like "Why Thank You?! I'm your husband and we have to paint a Picture Perfect Image of Husband and Wife in front of the World" Yeah, Yeah keep telling that lie to yourself Aahil. But we all know what the truth is. You'll follow Sanam everywhere even to hell then Haya's marriage is no big deal for you. You are doing this for Sanam and Sanam alone. Or else no one other than your Ammi has the power to make you attend such boring social gatherings. I dare someone else to do this and they would be counting their days on hospital bed. Even Tanveer has to coax Aahil into doing this. But for Sanam Aahil will do such things even without asking. Just one glance from Sanam and Aahil will even walk till the end of the world for her. Man the sexy Brest Coat. Damn It. Even I was in awe that how come Sanam is not mesmerized by this smouldering sexiness. But it seems that Sanam prefers her men without clothes than in clothes. Cv's you better not disappoint us with their SR scene. I want the Hottest Consummation scene for this two. Ok enough of my BAk-Bak. I already typed so much with my broken Hand. Some one ought to give me Gallantry award for this. LOL
Edited by TIA.Tia - 9 years ago
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanam-Aahil-Seher- now This is what is called an OBTUSE angled triangle!
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow it was a beautfiul RANT 😊 N i wish CVs keep on giving such rocking episodes so that i can get to read such awesome posts...😊
Theres nothing i can add... agree with each and every word of urs
i was rubbing my eyes in disbeleif when i saw scene afetr scene of SaHil... they r so damn adorable... n will make me crazy one day Like literally crazy...
 So our Sanam Babe has started FEELING SOMETHING ... she has started expecting ... that too is a major step...
loved the way she smiled... that hearty smile 😊
Aahil as in KVB wont u stop looking so dashing n handsome... 😳😳😳
How i badly missed u... Gosh Thank God u r back... Aahil-less epsiodes were so frustrating to watch... i cannot decide whether i m bigger SaHil fan or Aahil fan
He brought her dresses 😳 Aweee that was super duper cute 😳😳 n she got him ... loved their expressions when he came back ... it was the special tarrka ...
Aahil looking so EFFINGLY killer in that suit.. i 'll faint ...

About precap: So excited ... About Seher on Sahil bed ... i m not worrying at all... it was to bring her closer to her parents identity not between SaHil (fingers crossed as we dont know KAB GUL KA DIMAGH PHISAL JAYE 😕)
And Seher Aahil interaction i m so dying to watch... HIS EXPRESSIONS ... dude u'll kill me one day 

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Oh Prags, You made my day by making this post. Yes today Aahil was in full form and BTW he was wearing Yellow T-shirt with Light blue Blazer and Jeans. Though it was color clash. Still he was smoking hot as usual. You won't believe just as ARI entered the scene I was saying "Woh aa Gaya, Dekho Dekho woh Aa Gaya" LOL Yes that's how crazy I'm for this damn hot ARI. If only he gives his darshan to us poor tormented souls then we would bear all the crap hurled on us by cvs in the form of RaFA, HaRaFa, Lateef, TanZia, and hell even throw Khala Khalu along with them and they can even show stationary Dilshad on the bed with no expressions. God swear I will not complain at all. Well after listening to Haya inviting Sanam for her wedding when Sanam looked at Aahil expectantly, b'cos she knows that Aahil does not likes this Family functions and all the traditional marriage functions. Well observed by Sanam during Aahil's wedding preparations with that wretched Nida. Well for someone who claims to be not at all effected by Aahil noticed some very fine points about her Husband's nature. If this is not love then God knows what is. Please some one for God sake whack Sanam hard on the back of her head and tell her that the idiotic girl is in Love with her Hot Property. Stupid Girl wasting her time as well as ours. Ok so coming to the scene, while Sanam was giving that Puppy looks to Aahil like literally pleading for his approval just how casually Aahil put her at ease saying "Of course we will come. Waise bhi without Jeeju Saali's Nikaah woould be incomplete. Kyu??!!" And BAM Sanam impressed once again. Though she did not show it in major way but the background Junoon explained Sanam's Haal-E-Dil perfectly. Just then Billi was reminded of some work to do in order to welcome Sheikh and this Damn ARI was persistent to accompany his Ammi. Thank God Billi told him otherwise, and insisted him to stay and give company to HaRaFa. I was cursing ARI saying "Saale ek toh tu chaar din baad nazar aaya hai, aur ab jaane ki baat kar raha hai. Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Teri aandhi Ammi agar eyes ke bina gun chala kar tere Abbu ko shoot kar sakti hai toh akele guests ko welcome karne ka preparation bhi kar sakti hai. Toh chup chap baith kar scene katam kar yahan par Samjha!!" This was my dil ki bhadas which I was taking out on the scren. Though I know he can't hear me, but still got little emotional. Then the epic bedroom scene. How far SaHil have come. First Sanam was hesitant to enter the bedroom, now she enters it easily as she has started sleeping there. She now can start conversation with Aahil very easily. I swear everytime Sanam says Aahil, I get goosebumps. I don't know why??!! Just how nonchalant Aahil is in Sanam's presence and how easily he responds when Sanam calls her name. She was like "Aahil" and he responds so coolly "Huh" it's like they hav the habit of conversing with each other for ages. Yes after that Sanam faltered while saying Thank You and Aahil in his full aakdu form was like "Why Thank You?! I'm your husband and we have to paint a Picture Perfect Image of Husband and Wife in front of the World" Yeah, Yeah keep telling that lie to yourself Aahil. But we all know what the truth is. Hell would Sanam everywhere even to hell then Haya's marriage is no big deal for you. You are doing this for Sanam and Sanam alone. Or else no one other than your Ammi has the power to make you attend such boring social gatherings. I dare someone else to do this and they would be counting their days on hospital bed. Even Tanveer has to coax Aahil into doing this. But for Sanam Aahil will do such things even without asking. Just one glance from Sanam and Aahil will even walk till the end of the world for her. Man the sexy Brest Coat. Damn It. Even I was in awe that how come Sanam is not mesmerized by this smouldering sexiness. But it seems that Sanam prefers her men without clothes than in clothes. Cv's you better not disappoint us with their SR scene. I want the Hottest Consummation scene for this two. Ok enough of my BAk-Bak. I already typed so much with my broken Hand. Some one ought to give me Gallantry award for this. LOL

hahahaha @bold ... exactly i was having similar thoughts at that time 
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My Pragzyyy baby!!!

Ok... so two things caught my attention...

First thing! I somehow also thought... it would be so great if Aahil is the one to figure out this freakin' RaHaFa mess. I don't know why, but I also think it is plausible.

I mean, it would be perfect to bring SaHil closer, because Sanam values her family above all else. Should Aahil be the one to give Haya her heart's desire... Sanam's gratefulness to Aahil will change to something more meaningful.

I wonder if this is on the cards? Because a scene with the 3 boys seems meaningless to me, unless it would lead to further friendliness, and perhaps Aahil learning more about them both.

Hmmm... only time will tell.

Right!

The seond thing... Jiju-Sali! Symbolism, indeed. I'll have none of that twin sister crap! These two will get on famously, just as Jiju-Sali and nothing more.

Cute Aahil! He knows... "those" girls are over for him.

It's only Sanam... "myself cook" an' all.

And the one thing I don't agree with... THAT blue blazer... sorry Pragzyyy, but if I was Sanam, I'd throw that in an industrial-sized washing machine that he'd never see again!

And lastly

THEY MATCHED!!!

So freakin' CUTE!

bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you prags 
Today's episode was cute with sahil n 
Aahil smiling 

Precap was damn good so eager to watch 
sahil333 thumbnail
What can I say: SaHil  SaHil and SaHil, that means HOT HOT & HOT. Beautiful epi, so at ease and comfortable with each other and I like that. No tensions at all. Great going and I'm so happy for them. 👏

Loving your rant everytime and again. Keep ranting please and we all will smile and giggle and lolling 😆 and go with you to other directions 🤣.  Seriously, love you ❤️
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prags you are unbelievable ( just like aahil says ) 
The way you rant is so effing cute ( I can swear right) 
I am always at a loss !
Girl a big hug to you ! Have a great week 
And we hope for the stunning Sahil to stun us at haya nikaah which I'm sure will be loaded with drama as no wedding goes smoothly ! Iam waiting to see aahil in huh uhhh ok which colors are left ? 
Can't imagine anyone carrying off that shade of blue with a lemon tee inside ! And three fourth blazer 
Like who the hell designs and get theses latest trends for him ? Cropped pants, shirts with convertible sleeves and contrast piping and what not ! 
But for me it's that gorgeous white shirt 
😳

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Love your post !!
Nothing like a good hefty dose of fangirling !!! 😆

Fabulous episode it was !!

But you know what?
Only after reading your post I realized that i DIDN"T watch THE WHOLE PRECAP !!! 
ARgHHH!!!

She saw Sanam?
Aahil saw her ???!!! 

WHat ...what WHATTT ???

take it easy heart... cool down bro... chill !!! breathe...😲