Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice JE, ST! Of course yes the singer track is a bore. The way NiVeeba are trying to get the problem solved without letting Ranvi know about the issue it looks like as if Ranvi is a small kid who doesn't have the maturity to handle this betrayal. Seriously, it's time cvs should show Ranvi become the strong and the bolder version like in his childhood. There's nothing interesting for many to keep glued with this track. There must be some character development for Ranvi and even Baldev. Coz both are just used as Veera's sidekicks nowadays. VeeBa moments are good, but I don't know i find then too repetitive. No creativity or innovation for Veera cvs when it comes to romance and just like SS family VeeBa are always on a hugging spree nowadays! πŸ˜‰
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ST0207

And waisa disaster jo Chanchu ke track ke time hua tha !

This is the only reason why I haven't pulled my hairs off yet because I am getting my daily dose of Ballu that I need badly everyday πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Had Ranvi been a little strong than how he is shown now, I am sure I would have tolerated the show as a whole, but sadly it isn't happening πŸ˜’
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VeeBa's Dance was the only good thing in last night's epi😡 par usme bhi Veer ji ko ghusana tha CVs ko😑
the precap wasπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
aaj raat shayad bechare mandolin ki shamat aane wali haiπŸ˜†
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jyo_Veebafan

Nice JE, ST! Of course yes the singer track is a bore. The way NiVeeba are trying to get the problem solved without letting Ranvi know about the issue it looks like as if Ranvi is a small kid who doesn't have the maturity to handle this betrayal. Seriously, it's time cvs should show Ranvi become the strong and the bolder version like in his childhood. There's nothing interesting for many to keep glued with this track. There must be some character development for Ranvi and even Baldev. Coz both are just used as Veera's sidekicks nowadays. VeeBa moments are good, but I don't know i find then too repetitive. No creativity or innovation for Veera cvs when it comes to romance and just like SS family VeeBa are always on a hugging spree nowadays! πŸ˜‰

Baldev and Ranvi are already gone cases...I am scared that they will very soon be using Nihal chachu as Veera's side kick😑 
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know why people are not accepting this reformed Baldev. For me he was never been a Bad guy. He was always been good at heart. From his childhood he was told he was the best, he was taught that he is way better than Ranvee in all aspects and he was shown the wrong ways to beat Ranvee. Ever since Gunjan got married to Ranvee subconsciously Baldev has developed respect for Ranvee as his Jeeja. His doings during the election was only for the sake of winning the election, where as always Ranvee was his competitor. He scrolled his friends for attacking Ranvee and said he is his Jeeja. Love changes people. The other day in a very casual situation he told Veera "tere bari main aisa keya hain jo main nahi janta". Very true. He knows her by dimesions. He is aware Veerji is the lifeline for Veera, if he has to accept her as his life partner, then he has to accept this fact too. He should be concerned about the happiness of her family members too. That's what you do when you love some one to the core. We tend to forget Ranvee is not only the elder brother of Veera, he is the Brother-in-law of Baldev as well. His happieness leads not only to Veera's happiness, but also to Gunjan's happiness, who is the sister of Baldev and his love for his siter may not be as explicit as Ranvee's, but they are not very different. I truly love this remormed Baldev, slowly , but surely he is becoming the real Sher.

Sorry for this long post. Just could not held my self back fro expressing my POV.

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: feck

I don't know why people are not accepting this reformed Baldev. For me he was never been a Bad guy. He was always been good at heart. From his childhood he was told he was the best, he was taught that he is way better than Ranvee in all aspects and he was shown the wrong ways to beat Ranvee. Ever since Gunjan got married to Ranvee subconsciously Baldev has developed respect for Ranvee as his Jeeja. His doings during the election was only for the sake of winning the election, where as always Ranvee was his competitor. He scrolled his friends for attacking Ranvee and said he is his Jeeja. Love changes people. The other day in a very casual situation he told Veera "tere bari main aisa keya hain jo main nahi janta". Very true. He knows her by dimesions. He is aware Veerji is the lifeline for Veera, if he has to accept her as his life partner, then he has to accept this fact too. He should be concerned about the happiness of her family members too. That's what you do when you love some one to the core. We tend to forget Ranvee is not only the elder brother of Veera, he is the Brother-in-law of Baldev as well. His happieness leads not only to Veera's happiness, but also to Gunjan's happiness, who is the sister of Baldev and his love for his siter may not be as explicit as Ranvee's, but they are not very different. I truly love this remormed Baldev, slowly , but surely he is becoming the real Sher.

Sorry for this long post. Just could not held my self back fro expressing my POV.

Love love love your post ! Super like ! πŸ‘
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Love love love your post ! Super like ! πŸ‘

Thanks mate.
Sjojava thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

Thanks mate.

Agree! But also, has he really changed that much? I think the character remains internally consistent - his prior behaviour was about defending and preserving his loved ones (his family but admitedly mostly himself πŸ˜›). And now he is still showing the same passion in defending his loved ones (or the loved ones of his loved one). He is an extremely loyal guy. That is perhaps one of the reasons why he was hurt by Veera's prior deceit - because he could not conceive of faking loyalty - but still forgave her somewhere along the way - even then he could not break his own loyalty. Plus in the last couple of episodes the anger has come out and that too is consistent with his prior behaviour.

This is a gem of a tri-dimensional character you don't often see on TV, played by a fantastic actor. I hope both of them go very far.