Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Today's Epi ---- Am I Alive..

VrushSoundarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kya Epi Tha Dhamaake Daar One... Baapre Can't Believe Only... Kitna Sab Kuch Ek Hi Epi Mein Dikha Diya... Monday Blast... And The Precap Ohh Myy Gosshh... What Did Pratap Say Xactly...??? I Was So Xcited And Dancing... Ki Did Not Hear It Properly... My Mom And Bro Are Like Are U Fyn...??? Hahaa... I Have Gone Maaddf After Watching The Epi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He was giving the rose to ajabde and told her his feelings for her but she cried bitterly saying she can't be his...her marriage is fixed with tota
NidhiMittal thumbnail
Hey m nw 2 ds forum. Nd luv praja vry much. Bt unfortunately i misd 2day epi. Can u plz tell me wht they shows in 2day epi with precap.
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I was soo happy with initial scenes but end mein CVS ne mere khushiyon par grahan laga diya.guys now il watch oly when dey show praja engagement becoz I can't see a heartbroken pratap *sob sob* poor pratal .really I don't feel bad for ajabde anymore as she always hits her pair on kulhadi I oly feel for pratap bechara always gets rejected by ajab
KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pagal hogaye sab including me  ☺️.
VrushSoundarya thumbnail
Aree Why Every1 So Sad For That Tota Guy... Pratu Use Bhaga Dega Avashya And Then I think The Pic In Which We Found Tota-Is Of When Tota Will Be leaving Bijoliya... And All Saying Good Byee Tata Byee Byee To Him... LOL My Thought
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me got super xcited wid 2days episode bt hay re precap ne tho mera aur praja ka dil hi tod diya πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by: VrushSoundarya

Aree Why Every1 So Sad For That Tota Guy... Pratu Use Bhaga Dega Avashya And Then I think The Pic In Which We Found Tota-Is Of When Tota Will Be leaving Bijoliya... And All Saying Good Byee Tata Byee Byee To Him... LOL My Thought

Tumhare muh me ghee sakkar if your prediction comes true πŸ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by: RoshiniluvPrAja

me got super xcited wid 2days episode bt hay re precap ne tho mera aur praja ka dil hi tod diya πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί

Roshu don't be Udas πŸ˜› think about PrAja confession scene ...its coming up ..tomorrow .
VrushSoundarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhirjgpt

Hey m nw 2 ds forum. Nd luv praja vry much. Bt unfortunately i misd 2day epi. Can u plz tell me wht they shows in 2day epi with precap.

Hey Dear Read This Post.. WU And Analysis Of Todays Epi
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4135809Edited by VrushSoundarya - 9 years ago