khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
YAAAY! 
I KNEW CVS AND DISHA WONT LET PKDHIANS  DOWN
ReshmiKhanna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊 Nisha is india forums member NISHADEEP who also helped me in spamming and she is my friend love you nish πŸ˜›
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THE POST IS STILL THERE... it has not been deleted.. check in the tweets and replies sections😊
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wow wow this is great news! πŸ‘But HOPE pankhuri = disha only and Not sumone else!!!
But again..i am confused...how will she come back?? πŸ˜•Till now no indication at all...
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ReshmiKhanna

😊 Nisha is india forums member NISHADEEP who also helped me in spamming and she is my friend love you nish πŸ˜›

Really?? πŸ˜›Omg nish is lucky!! But where is she?? She must be feeling over the moon and she should hav posted this khush khabri!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Really?? πŸ˜›Omg nish is lucky!! But where is she?? She must be feeling over the moon and she should hav posted this khush khabri!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

hey I would'veπŸ˜ƒ but thing is I was absent today. reason: I had a small accident and injury straight after THIS!!!! can you believe that??!😲

anyway forget that...yes...this is my tweet and I was sooo happy!!!!!!!!! I mean...I cant EXPRESS what I felt at that moment...Disha replied to ME saying this!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
now all I hope is that she means that its HER playing Pankhuri, which I'm sure it is!!!!!!⭐️⭐️