Mahabharat

This time 8:30 pm Music added on 1st post - Page 2

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
we hated the show so much during soem tracks and still today we are missing it. i guess sid tiwary has finally succeeded in making ppl luv his mb too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me 2... Waiting till 8.30 for mahabharat but ...😭
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When I was watching the Live telecast of Dahi Handi celebrations on TV, I was like "What have they done to such a lovely festival?!!" ... I just switched off the TV and recalled the 69th episode when Krishna and Arjun are going to meet Rukmini... Krishna remembers his childhood days and he helps the kids get the butter... and the song in the BG - Murali Maniohar Mohan Murari...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

we hated the show so much during soem tracks and still today we are missing it. i guess sid tiwary has finally succeeded in making ppl luv his mb too.

Very true...
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I am not an active writer, I was an active reader of this forum. What I have planned to fill this vacuum at 8.30 PM, start watching from episode 1 and read the forum one date at a time and re - live the Mahabharath show . Thanks to technology, the episodes and this forum are available.   
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭 didn't think i will miss it so ooo much😭
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knw!! I just left the room when the clock struck 8.30 and sat in my room without tv!! Feeling so empty without mb!! 😭
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys even I am missing the show terribly.
It will always have a special place in my heart for always.. missed those dialogues, the powerhouse of talented actors.. everything 😭.
So guys enjoy the music that I have added in the 1st post and in the here.
All the credit goes to Munni for the links.

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
8.30pm..That time slot haunts me now with MB going off air!! Miss the show Heaps!! Why did it have to end so soon!?
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya missing MB alot 😭 now wat can i do ..still sitting infront of tv nd realise many times .now its over .tune some other .but my heart nd hand nt hears ..