Character - Ek baar phir

Poll

Which character do you want to see return back in Veera?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

One pre leap character i.e. Nihal has just re-entered. Whom would you like to see next making a waapsi?

1) Bakhtawar : Villain with good looks πŸ˜ƒ

2) Surjeet Singh : Villain with that epic "Rab ka banda hu Rab se darta hu" dialogue

3) Kartar Singh : Villain to take revenge from Nihal Singh πŸ˜›

4) Sampooran Singh : He can run in slow-mo and stop NiRa's marriage saying that cliched dialogue - "Ye shaadi nahi ho sakti" and then we can have Nihal turning a villain jo kasam khayega to take badla from SS parivaar πŸ˜ƒ So much fun 😈 πŸ˜†

5) Pre leap Ranvi : Iska reason toh everyone knows 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
surjeet singhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i wanna hear his dialogue..."rab ka banda hoon aur rab se he darta hoon"...🀣
i always fall out of my chair laughing when hearing tht dialogue of his...
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pre-leap Ranvi!
Especially the one cos of which Nihal left the pind!
That Ranvi shld make a comeback after knowing abt VeeBa... the overprotective bro & Anokhi Maa of Veera...!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Sampoo should return. So much fun will come to see SS-Ratan-Nihal love triangle 😈 πŸ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I chose Pre-leap Ranvi.😭

Post leap this is the biggest satyanash that the CVs have done..apart from the G obsessionπŸ₯±..but even that would have been more palatable if the old Ranvi treated her like she deserves.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Pre leap Ranvi was something else only . I would want a memory loss track for Ranvi jahan he thinks he is a 10-12 yr old child. πŸ˜›
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Pre leap Ranvi was something else only . I would want a memory loss track for Ranvi jahan he thinks he is a 10-12 yr old child. πŸ˜›

Yeh agar hua na someone would get lots of Kela awards for their brilliant performance.πŸ˜† Let them do romance only.

Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Yeh agar hua na someone would get lots of Kela awards for their brilliant performance.πŸ˜† Let them do romance only.

Oh sh*t. I forgot ki the actor toh vo hi rahega 😲  πŸ˜†  Ye track cancel ! πŸ˜†
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want "Rab ke bande" mainly because his character has the right mix of evilness and entertainment quotient and at this juncture a villain like him is really needed in the show to add the reqd spice. Baktawar lacks the villainous touch...he is definitely good looking but a very thanda thanda villain..Kartar is a petty negative character,Sampooran - πŸ€”I think his picture is enough to torture us...his physical presence is not needed and Pre leap Ranvi - I feel this is next to impossible...as the charm of pre-leap Ranvi has gone with kids and even if he changes to his old self I won't be able to connect with his character.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElireEli

I want "Rab ke bande" mainly because his character has the right mix of evilness and entertainment quotient and at this juncture a villain like him is really needed in the show to add the reqd spice. Baktawar lacks the villainous touch...he is definitely good looking but a very thanda thanda villain..Kartar is a petty negative character,Sampooran - πŸ€”I think his picture is enough to torture us...his physical presence is not needed and Pre leap Ranvi - I feel this is next to impossible...as the charm of pre-leap Ranvi has gone with kids and even if he changes to his old self I won't be able to connect with his character.

Y U No want to see the epic SS-Ratan-Nihal triangle ? πŸ˜­