Posted: 9 years ago
At the crack of the dawn...she slowly opens her eyes,which had arisen from the long spell of deep sleep quite some time ago...
Through a creak in the curtains...the sunlight penetrating into the silent room...like a smile admist an air of gloom...
Gracefully, she removes the covers and slowly places her feet on the cold yet soothing floor...
She bends down and keeps her hand on the floor, to take blessings from her Mother Earth...
She slowly gets up,with an uncommon grace...and in the calmness, a step at a time,with an unknown song and mystic rhyme...she moves towards the windows...disguised under the hideous veil of the dark curtains...
With a deep breath,she pulls aside the curtains...letting in a flood of golden and bright sunlight...illuminating every corner of the quiet room...
As the sunlight falls on her face...filling her with the hope of a new day...she feels blessed...
she closes her eyes and smiles with pleasure...and folds her hands in front of the God...and thanks him for giving her this priceless fortune everyday...
Feeling satisfied and happy at heart,she opens her eyes and replaces her hands on the window sill...
And then with the same beautiful smile,that could win the hearts of young and poor,rich and old, she mutters to the vast horizon beyond the range of those eyes...'Good morning world...' :)

Hi everyone...i'm actually new to this forum...i'm Aru...just wrote this one morning...thought of sharing this with you all...do tell me how it is... :)
Read its sequel
Its A Good Day...  :)

More works by me:
Aru's gallery of written works...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4152574
Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago
Its stunningly drafted Aru👏👏👏👏⭐️ waiting for more...and love the mysterious element, dono why but reminded me of the sleeping beauty😳
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Its stunningly drafted Aru⭐️ waiting for more...and love the mysterious element, dono why but reminded me of the sleeping beauty😳
Hiruuu...
thank u!!! ;)
if u r waiting fr this...then lemme tell u...its an OS...
i wrote this one morning when i woke up...
sleeping beauty...ur imagination...its free to go anywhere...
mysterious element...ermmm
all i can say is that...
there is the mystic-ness of the silence..the morning silence...the insides just waking up to a new day n feeling every beat of their heart...
It's amazing 👏 ur word selection was really awesome...waiting for the next ⭐️
Beautiful Aru...lost of words!
Originally posted by Aru_A

Hiruuu...
thank u!!! ;)
if u r waiting fr this...then lemme tell u...its an OS...
i wrote this one morning when i woke up...
sleeping beauty...ur imagination...its free to go anywhere...
mysterious element...ermmm
all i can say is that...
there is the mystic-ness of the silence..the morning silence...the insides just waking up to a new day n feeling every beat of their heart...
ohh..cool...but how about adding three phases of the day - like morning...somewhere afternoon and just before crashing in the night...

different emotions, different though processes throughout the day...Embarrassed would love to see ur take on itEmbarrassed
wowww...aru its simply amazing...
Beautiful...
Just so beautiful...
At loss of adjectives right now!!!!!
👏
👏👏
Originally posted by aashna_siddy

It's amazing 👏 ur word selection was really awesome...waiting for the next ⭐️
thank u so much Aashna...
thank u so very much...
tbh...i actually wrote this...when i woke up on a morning...
all the words..the feelings..the happenings...it came out right then...
as for the next part...i'm really not sure...such stuff i write when i'm the right feel...
this is not forced...but whenever i write...i'll sure tell u... :)
Very well written Aru👏
Lovely pc