Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

@bold... this is actually in one of Vidya's fan fics... where they lie to Ishita (its not her fault, there is some problem with Subbu)... Now that would be something Aani !!!

I dont know of this fic but wow sadly this cannot be shown in the show since he already has a son ðŸ˜ģ
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

I dont know of this fic but wow sadly this cannot be shown in the show since he already has a son ðŸ˜ģ

Oh crap. how did i forget that
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Aani

I think it is bit vague whether ishita has taken 2nd opinion or not so we can't be sure

I also think that how without ever naturally trying they can come to conclusion that she is infertile but someone above described possible reasons for diagnosis too so can't say

I also agree think this infertile thing being whole Bala mom conspiracy can't be ruled out and you have also put out perfect reasons for it

And your Virgin logic is absolutely hilarious but true and poor ishita getting second hand jawaani

Hmm  that is true that we have not been shown much of Ishita' BG and it makes me wonder whether she actually went to another doc or not but I would hope she is not shown to rely on this one lady doc and just that and actually the diagnosis was made after some tests in the show where the docs said Ishita' fallopian tubes are blocked which really does cause infertility among women but its also curable as per some articles I have read but a regular gynaec may not know of this, you would need to be treated by an infertility expert on the matter.

@bold - its kinda the norm in the shows these days I won't name any show but I have seen a popular show on this forum without any logic or rhyme to it be numero uno for ages and the lead hero couldn't act to save his life but was considered HAWT and guess what made the fangurls crazy - that he had experience and she was a naive innocent who would learn the ropes from him ðŸĪŠðŸĪĒ

EkPahelii thumbnail

😆 he has been MIA Lucky dont beat yourself over it ðŸ˜†
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

@bold - its kinda the norm in the shows these days I won't name any show but I have seen a popular show on this forum without any logic or rhyme to it be numero uno for ages and the lead hero couldn't act to save his life but was considered HAWT and guess what made the fangurls crazy - that he had experience and she was a naive innocent who would learn the ropes from him ðŸĪŠðŸĪĒ

You have a deathwish Aani ??? 😆
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm  that is true that we have not been shown much of Ishita' BG and it makes me wonder whether she actually went to another doc or not but I would hope she is not shown to rely on this one lady doc and just that and actually the diagnosis was made after some tests in the show where the docs said Ishita' fallopian tubes are blocked which really does cause infertility among women but its also curable as per some articles I have read but a regular gynaec may not know of this, you would need to be treated by an infertility expert on the matter.

Blockage in fallopian tube is one of the most common conditions causing inability to conceive naturally and as far as I know, there are treatments for it. 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In the book too, her first husband remarries and has 2 sons. but there, she does undergo some costly treatments  but it fails. the divorce is after that!
Moreover, Raman and Ishita are already in a relationship and then decide to get married! Its not just for Ruhi there...😉😆
EkPahelii thumbnail

You have a deathwish Aani ??? 😆

LMAO I never named anyone dont tell me you were a fan of the show? Also did you really get it so easily which show I am referring to here? ðŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Blockage in fallopian tube is one of the most common conditions causing inability to conceive naturally and as far as I know, there are treatments for it. 

Yep read about this and hence know this and if my memory doesnt fail me this was shown as the cause for Ishu' problem
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
@Aani

No re... I have no clue... i dont follow any... BUT I know enough abour fandoms here on IF to know that you are not safe when you say something like that...

waise PM me... i am curious