Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Divyam

Am not sure how much you know. but, its a fact that there are members all across the social media who follow their favourite actors and actresses with the reel and real totally blurred. I have been in IF for more than a decade now, i think.

Not sure, if the fans do it intentionally to have this malicious glee and am left wondering whats gained by hurting others.

I have experienced this first hand, when my dear friends were thrown out of this forum because of their independent point of view and expressed it openly that they did not like a certain actor / actress in a particular show / serial. Not the real actors.

Same thing happened, when the website had to be closed down becoz of a difference of opinion among the actor supporters versus the actress supporters. You will not believe when I told you that the actress supporters were vehemently against the much-married actor loving his wife and kids and wanted that he actually have an affair with the actress with whom he was acting with. They wanted that these both should marry eventually like they did in the serial.  Myself and my close friends were very hurt in the process.

You can imagine the "Paagalpan" of the fans who had absolutely blurred the REEL and the REAL.   The fact remains that most of the fans were highly educated with colorful degrees in architecture, engineers, MBAs, Masters in famous universities and widely read journalists and sports journalits who travel all over the world.  I really didnt' understand what education and qualification taught them to be.

Thats why you never see me starting any post in the recent times. All I do is have fun while replying to a few of the posts even if the discussion seems serious. I stopped having serious discussions whatsoever.

I shall not create controversies, so please dont' ask me who the actors were, what, when, etc. I will remain with my mouth zipped.

Viji

Edited by vijisridhar - 9 years ago
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rima4ever

actually the forum should be renamed as jodha / paridhi fan club

show should be renamed as jodha the queen
if jalal even talks to jodha in a loud voice he is bashed
jodha should always be pampered and praised
dare u say one word against her u will be buried in the deepest pit in hell 

Awww my goodness Rima πŸ€£πŸ€£
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By the way Divya .My wait is over,CB is found 
Khushi_love thumbnail
What a brilliant post, Divya...indeed it's a case of a blur between the reel n the real for many...people confuse Akdha with Parijat,...they themselves don't know whether they r fans of Akdha or Parijat...I know that I m of Akdha...
Akdha is reel (characters on screen)
While Parijat is real...(real people)

I m a fan of Akdha...it does not matter to me if tomorrow both leads r replaced ...I would still want to watch n decide whether I'm enjoying the Akdha story or not...if I do, I'll continue watching, else quit...

...as much as I like RT, it would still not be the end of the world for me, coz neither does my world revolve around the show nor around RT...πŸ˜†

..I watch a show only for entertainment...if I feel either/both  lead actors r not doing justice to the show, y can I not demand a replacement as a viewer?????...of course, many can disagree, but how can they force their views down my throat??πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Divyam...Wont deny that I am a Jo supporter but I have nothing against Khushi's or donjas's post...What bugs me is that ppl think it is OK to critise one and if other is critcized then it is like spreading negativity.. I am matured enough to realise that we need Jallu supporters too ...or the forum will become unipolar having similar kinds of views...and this inability to face critisism of ur favourate actor spells death for debate, new ideas and forum...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: elasingh

Great post Divyam...Wont deny that I am a Jo supporter but I have nothing against Khushi's or donjas's post...What bugs me is that ppl think it is OK to critise one and if other is critcized then it is like spreading negativity.. I am matured enough to realise that we need Jallu supporters too ...or the forum will become unipolar having similar kinds of views...and this inability to face critisism of ur favourate actor spells death for debate, new ideas and forum...

ela, very well saidπŸ‘..and i too respect your views, if all carry the same views then where is the color and i believe in healthy discussions and not making hue and cry or bashing someone's post and then ganging up to make fun of the writer!..and many jalal supporters are supposedly mature ladies like me, and majority of them have left..they do not have enough time and energy to play such games!
Edited by mandyg - 9 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Ela my friend...a jaadoo ki jhappi for you for this precise but hard hitting post πŸ€—
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Ela my friend...a jaadoo ki jhappi for you for this precise but hard hitting post πŸ€—

jaado ki jhappi to you too  my dear friend...πŸ€—
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Awww my goodness Rima πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜†what this is the truth 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Divs, the problem is that the minute there is a critique it is looked upon as a slur - and ppl resort to 'Vivaad' instead of 'Samvaad'

I have been a TE fan through out - and I became a Rajat fan much later - and I am a thru and thru Akbar fan - for me Jodha is becoz of Akbar and not the other way round.

Unfortunately, ppl take all critiquing of characters and actors personally - which is truly tragic