Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Thats an awsome update... once again, you have portrayed their feelings very nicely... n they stay so true to their characters... do update soon..

Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ Yes, I have tried to keep their characters as they were portrayed in the show. Happy that it came across as I had anticipated...😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update dear ... liked the black mole part ... waiting πŸ‘
alpha_057 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Superb update dear ... liked the black mole part ... waiting πŸ‘

Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ I had felt very disgusted with that scene where Sumitra tries to make Shivani jealous with her lies. So, tried to have sweet revenge through my OS...😈
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Such a nice romantic teasing between Rashi.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Though I would have liked their relationship to have progressed, but have to agree with Raghu, it's better that the family issues are resolved first and everyone accepts Shivani whole heartedly as his wife.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
alpha_057 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Such a nice romantic teasing between Rashi.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Though I would have liked their relationship to have progressed, but have to agree with Raghu, it's better that the family issues are resolved first and everyone accepts Shivani whole heartedly as his wife.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ Yes, Raghu was always portrayed as someone for whom Shivani's self respect was of primary concern. So, here also, he wants everybody in his house to give her the respect which she should get as his wife before taking the relationship forward...😊