Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Part 2 updated (Page 3) - Raghu's love confession - my version (OS) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Wow wonderful os dear alpha.just loved the jealous enraged raghu here in your os.wonderfully written.:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabealpha_057rekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Part 2 updated (Page 3) - Raghu's love confession - my version (OS) (Page 2)" in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Wow wonderful OS ClapClapStarStar

Everything that you wrote I could imagine, very descriptive writing. Loved how Raghu's emotions finally won over his mindClap

Why couldn't the CV's have written something like this, looks like the members have a better feel of how Rashi's story should have been developed.

Please continue with your story if you can, wanting to see how Rashi handle his family and the progress of their love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabealpha_057

DivzOnAir

IF-Dazzler

DivzOnAir

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Wonderfully written OS... loved how u portrayed Raghu's inner turmoil... n the passion in his confession, omg rocking!! How I wish they had shown at least half the level of this passion in his confession in the show... no point lamenting now.. I enjoyed this very much... thank u so so much for giving this awesome piece...

agbabealpha_057

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by agbabe

wow AlphaClap...it was such a lovely end.  there was a mixture of every emotions of Raghu and Shi which was so well described by you.  and the kiss was like Embarrassed.
thank you i really enjoyed reading it.  if time permits please try more dearWink.

Thank you...Smile. Glad that you liked it. Yes, if something interesting comes to my mind, I will definitely give it a try...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabe

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhanAngadholic

woww yr its really amazing OS a mixture of emotions romance n all u nailed it wid ur writing kash our cvs thought in same way :( bt u know n fr them sumi is more imp urghhh

Thank you...Smile Yes, that is what led to the show's unexpected closure. When the leads will be reduced to supporting characters, the show will eventually suffer and same thing happened to DDBEDS also...Unhappy

agbabe

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

wow alpha its awesum and i wish why cv didnt think of it. and raghu in ur os is fabulous ... Clap and u r going to continue this as i want to know what will sumi do.

Thank you...Smile Yes, I always wanted to see more intensity in Raghu towards Shivani, so tried to depict the same. This was OS and I wrote it with a frame of mind of finishing it at one go itself. But, if something more comes to my mind, I will try to extend this story...Big smile

agbabe

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jtmbarun

Wow ..It's an amazing OS dear!!!Clap
The story was very well written..I loved the last part..Heart
Thanks a lot for writing and sharing it with us!!!Hug

Thank you...Smile I tried to depict the confession in a way I would have liked to see in the show. Glad that you found it worth reading and appreciating...Big smile

Edited by alpha_057 - 20 August 2014 at 8:35am

agbabejtmbarun

alpha_057

Groupbie

alpha_057

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Wowww wowww woww this is exactly how I wanted Raghu's confession .. A bit of anger , a bit of jealousy , overflowing passion and the main point is he should realise his love for Shivani on his own  Embarrassed ...

Yes, this is what I found weird in the show that till the last moment, someone else had to persuade him to confess his love. It would have been better if he would have realized it on his own. 

Loved the way you brought the whole Karan and jealousy angle by making Shivani work in his office so that Raghu can realise how he cannot see her with someone else or away from him .. this is exactly what we wanted in the Karan track too .. we all wanted that jealousy angle in Raghu which can make him passionate and authorative Thumbs Up

He required a push to realize his hidden love for her and what better push than jealousy...Evil Smile

Only if CVs had even 1% of this creativity like u then Raghu's confession would hv been something else and we wolud hv cherished it like never before Day Dreaming

I can totally imagine this RaShi moment when he confesses his love to her passionately and kisses her Blushing ... wonderfully written dear ClapClapClap ... Loved it Star

Thank you so much for the kind words...Smile. Yes, I felt it required intensity to match up to Shivani's confession, so tried to bring it out in my own words. Glad that you liked it...Smile

Edited by alpha_057 - 20 August 2014 at 8:34am

agbabe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top