Fan Fictions

Mysterious Love/not continuing.. - Page 5

mpatel97508 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Kripa is discharged.  She doesn't take a taxi.  It was 12:00 am.  Kripa walks down the street with tears in her eyes as she remembers what the doctor had said.

"I have good news for you and your husband Ms. Sharma.... You're pregnent!" 

Angad is driving and he suddenly sees Kripa on the road, walking.  He gets out of the car and goes to her to tourcher her. 

"So Miss. Sharma... What happened to when you slapped me and now look.... I spent a night with you!"  Angad smirked.  Kripa gets ferious and slaps him.  Angad holds his check and looks at Kripa like he's about to kill her.  "You think you're so cool.... well your not!  That night made me pregnent!!! WITH YOUR BLOOD!!!!!"  Angad is shocked.

"What did you say?"  Angad questioned.  "I'm pregnent!"  Kripa repeats and completely breaks down.  In no time, she faints.  Angad catches her and seats her in the car.  He takes her to his house.  He kept stealing glances at her.

Finally he reaches to his house.  He carries Kripa and gentley places her on the bed in the guest bedroom.  (Angad lives alone with a few maids.)  Angad goes downstairs and makes himself some coffee.  He sits down and thinks about what he did to Kripa.

Then he thinks about what she said.  He hears her voice over and over in his head. "You think you're so cool.... well your not!  That night made me pregnent!!! WITH YOUR BLOOD!!!!!" 

The next morning, Kripa woke up to find herself in a place she wan't fimilar with.  Then Angad walked in with a tray with breakfast on it.  He came nearrer to her and sat down besides her and placed the tray down.  "I have decided to marry you, Kripa."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhumishah thumbnail
nice part n when they r married he will fall for her
contiue soon
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
karipa thumbnail
wow    super   gr88888888 88888888888888888888888888 con   soon
karipa thumbnail
wow    super   gr88888888 88888888888888888888888888 con   soon
lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part
i think after marrige ther are going to fell in love
lillzakz thumbnail
tht was great!!! 👏 👏 👏 plz cont!! 😊
blah_blah thumbnail
awesome part!!!

wow..i thought angad would be really evil about it all! 😕
mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome part 👏 👏 👏 i thought angad willl just leave her in that condition but he has a ver good heart 😃   😃 😃 now i hope kripa will agree bcoz after all he has done i don't think so she will agree so easily but then she has no other choice i guess.cont soooooooon 😊 😊 😊
.:Kiran:. thumbnail

Continue, Continue, Continue!

Please as soon as possible!

What will Kripa's answer be, Yes!😃 or No!😭