WLRC#107 Rabba Ve ~ Hamesha naa.. Always.. - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the new thread Nishu πŸ€—
Hows everyone doing?? Or rather I should ask.. anybody here??? 
Vidhi di πŸ€— 
God, I missed you!
Originally posted by Dee_J

Vidhi di πŸ€— 
God, I missed you!

You here πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey DJ, me too missed you my dear. I couldnt even congratulate on your admission.. I am so late still big congrats for that πŸ€— How are you??? 
Originally posted by PhoenixTears

You here πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey DJ, me too missed you my dear. I couldnt even congratulate on your admission.. I am so late still big congrats for that πŸ€— How are you??? 
πŸ€— Thank. and I am very goodπŸ˜ƒ
How about u?!
for those who celebrated today, and those who'll celebrate tomorrow, Happy Janmashtami

and final bye bye from me... i wont be here from tomorrow again... and i doubt if i can come next Sunday, but I'll definitely try... Good Night... love you all... πŸ€—

πŸ€— Thank. and I am very goodπŸ˜ƒ
How about u?!

Me too good.. Had a lazy sunday so happy πŸ˜ƒ You are at home or in hostel?? 
@Nishu di Thanks for the wishes πŸ€— And all the best to you for your future β­οΈ

@vidhi di I am at home...we had a 4 day holiday, so came here. Will be leaving for hostel again, tomorrow

@Nishu di Thanks for the wishes πŸ€— And all the best to you for your future β­οΈ

@vidhi di I am at home...we had a 4 day holiday, so came here. Will be leaving for hostel again, tomorrow

Aww I know the feeling of leaving home for hostel... lived there for 12 years  But once you reach there among friends, its good fun too πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by PhoenixTears

Aww I know the feeling of leaving home for hostel... lived there for 12 years  But once you reach there among friends, its good fun too πŸ˜ƒ
12 years?😲😲😲 
Its fun in hostel...making maggie at 1...dancing and singing all night...even gossiping at timesπŸ˜› group studies! Its good but still, home is best na :) Wait, I'll show u some pics. which reminds me, you too show me some pics of ur birthdayπŸ˜›
Ms Jha.. I gotta go abhi, will catch up later.. Hope we come online at same time! Take care my dear! Enjoy your college life, study well and have fun πŸ€—