Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF- KiSmAt CoNnEcTiOn #2 LastChap-57, Pg 62. (16Oct'14) updtd. - Page 10

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The Chapter is up.
Thanks for liking, commenting! :)
Enjoy...plz..n want long comments for this chapter!!! 

Recap- Pani puri date...Sara+Sam bond, SwaRon leaves Maanvi's home.

They were travelling... It was 10pm around... Sharon was sleepingholding his hands and Swayam too...
The temperature around was going low at that place... cool breeze was blowing... The Driver wsitched ON the heater... Swayam's phone vibrated, it was the Alarm...

He just got up...and smiled at Sharon who was sleeping on him peacefully...
Swayam- Bhaiya...kitna time hai pohochne mein...?
Driver- Bas aane hi wala hai..5min aur...

Swayam eventually had to break her sleep...
Swayam- Shar..get up...
She slowly opened her eyes... she turned confused, they were still in the Car, travelling from so long... she even saw the time!

Sharon- Swayam! 10:15??? Hum pohoche nahi...?
Swayam- Hmm..car broke down in the mid...
Sharon- Huh...okay...

She was unconvined and looked outside which made her sense something different. The street lights at the border of the road...and that border led to deep khaai.. and the other side... houses scattered, situated on hills!!! She realized it was hilly area they were in... a damn hill station it was.!

Sharon *thoughts*- What!! Humm...Mumbai nahi jaa rahe...I know...it's a hilly place...which one?

Swayam secretly looked at her expression and chuckled.
Driver- Ji Sahab aagaya apka ghar...

Sharon looked at her right... and somewhere at a Pillar, ouside, was the name plate
"Shekhawat Cottage, Manali"
Swayam- Ji..thik hai.. Bhaiya...samaan nikal lete hai...

Sharon was shocked, amazed! No talks, nothing, a surprise was this for her... She knew what was coming up inside.! She just smiled...

Both came out...they took their luggage and walked...

Sharon- Tum..ye...
Swayam- Humara Cottage hai yaha...so here we are...

Swayam said looking at her...she could give no expression at that time.

They went in...
Swayam- After marriage we didn't get any time for ourselves, isliye just you and me...
Sharon- Hmm...I...oo...
Swayam- Hey...go straight and then left...Bedroom hai...mein Driver ko paise dekhe aata hun!
She nodded and went to the room...

The moment she opened the door, she was mesmerized by the view, the arrangements,...
At some-some distance were (surrounded by) Candle stands...even the candles were lighetened already!  The dressing table with a large mirror also... The windows opened but also half covered by White Curtains... The king size bed which had a sheet of rose petals on it... the fresh rose petals smelled so good...the vertical rods attached to the bed were also connected to horizontal roda... A hook on the ceiling had a satin white cloth opened till the horizontal ones...making a cone kinda shape...and some folded to them..and there was a string attached to the hook n folded cloth... which hanged down till the bed... the floor was clean and had some petals too... the walls contained their pics... which made her smile...

She moved to the dressing table and found one note kept on it...
"Let me love you like no one loved you before and I never loved anyone ever..."

She kept it back...she already started analyzing everything coming further...
Sharon looked herself in the mirror and started taking out her accessories...but before that she unpinned her dupatta from the shoulder cloth...dupatta was on its place still and then was taking out one earing when she saw Swayam entering the room... the earing in her hand fell from her hands... and her hands moved to take out the other one... he simply came close to her...

They saw each other through mirror...both wearing their wedding dress.. Looking just like a-moment-ago married couple... it was just like their first night...

He held her palm...and took out the 2nd one...she stood numb...just her hands left loose... she slowly turned to him...when he caressingly held her wrist... His gaze travelled to her orbs... the bangles which she was wearing dropped down making a tinkling sound...some on table some on floor... as he was taking them out slowly...her hands were at the back only ...so she couldn't do it by herself..actually he wasn't letting her do...

Sharon's senses left her mind... she was just sighing as he leaned towards her neck-shoulder line and brushed his lips there... she swiftly shifted a bit away from the mirror...and faced the opposite side... Swayam held her dupatta making her stand at the place she was...and made it fell down on the floor... without a second more...she closed her eyes...holding her lehenga...His hands moved upto her back.. below the neck and touched it...untieing the dori..she was feeling the intensity... but could also feel the hurt...

The mraks, the scars... gave her immense pain...and before things could flash infront of her mind... she called out Swayam's name in voice full of pain...

"Sw-a-ya-mm"

He knew her...he understood her...her voice was enough...
"From today...you will never remember this as hurt, as pain..no need to run baby... no need"

His soft spoken voice made her feel content, relax...

Swayam just pulled her close by grabbing her shoulders! Her back banged to him... he loosened the bliouse by opening one hook...and kissed her nape... he tookaway her pain by kissing the scars which did hurt her... she wasn't able to resist...she couldn't hide her brimming eyes...tears filled eyes... Sharon just turned to hug him... he lovingly took her up in arms and made her lay on the bed.

Sharon kept looking at him with moist eyes...Swayam too sat on the bed and inclined forward... she held his arms... Her lips parted a bit... and he cupped her face and placed his lips on her! Both closed their eyes and her hands reached inside his hairs... they did it for long and her holding him tight made his desires grew more...

Also the aroma which spread in the room due to the rose petals...the scanted candles... the dim moonlight... everything was adding a flavor of love to them... they were all each other's... She made him come close after they parted...but came on him as she knew she was going to loose herself in him... she kissed him on his chest..which made him feel more desirous.. he controlled for a minute also... he made circles on her back and traced his finger along her curves... making her gasp!

She made her mind that now Swayam would take the pleasure of making her feel the love... He gently held her neck and urged to kiss her... he went to her jaw line kissing hungrily... while rolled over her under him... his hands unhooked her blouse...she felt that and in turn opened his Sherwani's buttons...

He did the work of undressing her.. also planting kiss on her neck, the line through adam's apple... and moving down her cleavage... pecking it and making her breaths turn at high rate... Then her hands moved to his face... and caressing it... also she placed deep pecks!

The whole moment was turning intense... hawtness was overflowing between these two...they were damn close...adding to it the scenet in the air... his cologne... her hairs smelt elegant... each and every thing was behaving as a fuel in their love making...

In no time their clothes were lying down... Swayam pulled the string hanging (ceiling cloth folded) and the satin covered the bed from sides... it was like they were romancing in any translucent tent... Swayam was holding Sharon's hands... he took her one hand till the lamp and switched it off...

The cool breeze...soothing air...entering from the open windows was enough to blow off the candles right there... Both of tem didn't need anything around them... even the satin was waving due to wind... both were lost in their own world... No light except the moon's was in the room... Moonlight was kind a blessing to these love strucks... it was dim but making the atmosphere more than bright...

She was fully under his spell... his magical spell... he was adoring her from every way... sighs could be heard... He took over her fully... he moved down... rubbing his hands over her belly and placed a love bite near her waist line... she dug her nails on his back... the knuckles turned white...

He almost locked her between him and the bed..Holding her hands...  she slowly gazed at him by unhiding her eyes with eyelashes... both kept staring at each other... their eyes coveyed thos emotions which were spoken... On one hand he was eeking permission and on the other hand she was all ready...decided...to surrender herself to him happily...

He was up for making her fully his... she pulled him towards her... he was on her totally...his weight on her completely... She hugged him at the moment of pleasure... He even saw her...as her lips curved upwards in a smile and a tear drop rolled down her eyes... he left her one hand...wiped her tear, caressed her forehead/hairs and kissed it lovingly...

She moaned his name in the most beautiful manner... and made him lay at the side... as she wanted to hug him again and he knew her so before she could ask for her or do it herself he took her in a hug... He just locked his legs with her and also interlocked the hands... he wanted to come on her but she looked away gulping hard... leaving his hands...

He understood her and took a quilt over them...making her feel comfortable with him...

The intertwined fingers were so gripped tight that she couldn't help but give out a sigh... it was hurting her a bit...  he gently left her hands...and moved his hands on her arms...she was absorbing the smooth touch of his hands which was sending chills run down her body...

This was heading longer... because he one more time dominated himself on her..she was all in trance of him... was loving it...
Both came close to each other more... it was their intoxicating breaths they shared a short lip lock... but wild though... a point came when blood drop came out from her lip...she cried... He touched her lips with his thumb and gently wiped the blood...

She relaxed herself totally... by nuzzling herself into him and later clutching the quilt tightly when he covered her within his arms... drawing her closer... For both of them this was refreshing... In true means they were the hubby-wifey!

The night belonged to them... They made love after much wait... Be it the affectionate touch of his lips on her body or the intriguing soul she felt she turned... He made sure that at no instant she felt awkward... She just got herself free from the sorrows, everything... and  gave him access to make him shower his love on her and also poured each drop of love on him...

They were in the pool of sensuous n deep attraction...affection...love... it was the night when these individuals turned two bodies one soul...
No bit could urge them from getting out of this surrounding which meant nothing could apart them ever except their last breaths...

It was not even the perfect dawn... Sharon was awake... standing near the window... wearing a purple satin night gown... she was just watching the sky hailing...the frozen rain drops... the way they beautified the flowers... the leaves and even the trees... she could connect herself n Swayam...their life to these ones...both beautifying each other...
The atmosphere was chilled... her face and her body language emoted satisfaction...

She was looking at the blueish-black sky when she felt a pair of soothing hands encircling her tiny waist... she smiled and looked down...Swayam was behind her, holding her like she was a feather... she once again looked outside...

Swayam *softly*- Baby??
Sharon- Hmm...
Swayam- You okay na...?
Sharon- Yeah..aisa kyun puch rahe ho?
Swayam- Nahi...tum aise khadi ho...looking outside...just isliye...

Sharon leaned fully on him and closed her eyes...

Sharon- It's hailing na...so I was just watching it...observing...
Swayam- Window open karo... you'll feel it better...
Sharon- Umm...thand hai...
Swayam- Mein bhi to hun na...

She without arguing, just smiling, kept her hand on the glass... Instantly he placed his hand on hers... They pushes the window glass out...and intertwined their fingers... and cool breeze moved inside... touching them... Both had a smile plastered on their lips... she took her hand out and felt the frozen drops on it... It was giving her pleasure...
He saw her hairs which were coming on her face... and she was looking pretty... He shifted her hairs behind n her nape as they were equally disturbing her from feeling the "feel" .

He placed back his hand at he place where they made her feel secure...
Sharon- This is so awesome...wow...
Swayam- Yeah...wanna go out??
Sharon *nodding*- Nah...mein to yahin thik hun...

Saying this she gently grabbed his wrists by both of her hands and tightened their grip on her only... and then placed her hands on his... Swayam felt how she loved his closeness...this way of standing...and he adored, admired her, showering love through small gestures!

Sharon- Swayamm...
Swayam- Haan say...
Sharon- I..I love you..very very muchhh...
Swayam- Aah...to Love ka matlab kya hota hai..?

And he started playing with her fingers, one time caressing it...the other curling them with his finger... and he continued with it... She also went on removing her finger...because it was creating butterflies in her stomach... But he teased her more and she understood it...

Swayam- Tell...mujhe answer to karo...
Sharon- It means...

She stopped him from teasing by taking his palm up... and just kissing it...
Swayam- Ye?
Sharon- No..this is a way to show love...
Swayam- Acha..I see...

Sharon left his hand down and placed that (her) hand on his cheek and then titled her face to him resting her head on his shoulder... This was soft touch...just too gentle but yet amazing feel it gave to him...

Sharon- Iska meaning to hota hi nahi hai...agar pyaar mein matlab aa jaye to wo pyaar hi nahi hoga... so ise mein to define kar hi nahi sakti... kyunki mera pyaar is not mean...but unconditional... just like yours for me...
Swayam *smile*- Baby..I love you... I love you so grown up!

Sharon felt pleasing...blessed each time he refer her as "Baby". She gave a smile... he was about to turn her , just at the same time she looked at him without fully turning... Swayam could not stop himself from starting at her... the way her her hairs were moving away due to the wind... She went closerand in result their nose touched each other's... he rubbed it against hers... both shared a nose nudge with a light laugh...

He let her loose for a second so  she fully properly faced him... and once again bent ahead for a forehead contact...she locked her hands around his neck...           

Swayam- Umm...your hairs when get disturbed...and they sway on your face...you look even more khubsurat...
Sharon- But you know what I like... ?
Swayam- What??
Sharon- When I intenstionally disturb your sft zulfein...

And she disturbed his hairs by shuffling them with her hand...He moved his face a little back...
Swayam- Aa... no...not fair...huh..

He started to arrange them as they were... but he was stopped by her.

Swayan- Now what??
Sharon *cutely*- I love when I only arrange them with my hands...

And saying this she did it properly...he was left chuckling n smiling...
Sharon *confused*- Ab kyun has rahe ho?
Swayam- I never found you so so adorable ever before! Thankyou...
Sharon *teethy smile*- Always for you...  
Swayam- My pleasure baby...
Sharon *blush*- Acha...vaise the shirt you are wearing.. I never packed it with the clothes I brought?
Swayam- Haan to... ye jo ghar hai wo humara hi hai na..so yahan mere clothes ka intezam (arrangement) pehle se hi tha!!
Sharon *shocked*- How can you!! Mere dresses yahan hai hi nahi...huh! Tumne bataya kyu nahi ki hum yaha aa rahe the! Huh..
Swayam *eye brow up*- As if you told me about the Confession plan??
Sharon *in 1 breath*- Are to wo Confession Mumbai mein hi tha na...but yaha Manali hum aaye for our honeym...

She realized what was she blabbering... he was looking at her smirking...
Swayam- Hey...what what? What were you saying...why are we here...??
Sharon *blushing*- Umm...wo..ek...uff! Shut up now!!

She was tring to get away but he was not letting her go...
Swayam- Not so easy... but hesistarion? But mujhe hesistation mein koi sharmata hua bhi dikha raha hai...huh...
Sharon *straight*- Okay! I know!! But let me tell you...hum bahar jaayenge hi nahi...huh...
Swayam- Areh! Kal shopping day for you! I mean aaj..
Sharon- Acha? Ohh... mein shopping karne flight wale top n jeans pehen ke jaane wali hun...right?
Swayam *eyes wide*- Huh? You have problem???
Sharon *giggle*- Meine aisa kaha kya? Dumbo!
Swayam *smile*- Okay okay my Siren!
Sharon- Vaise you very well know how to change a damn topic Mr. Shekhawat!
Swayam- Darling! It's just my innerself who changes the topic from random to romantic...you know...

Both of them giggled... and she just made herself comfortable in him by resting her head on his chest... he hugged her back... and kissed her head...

Sharon- If I ever get a task of hugging you I shall break numerous records!
Swayam- Koi mujhe task de tumhe sambhalne ka na... then I'll lose!
Sharon *hugs tight*- Huh...lair...
Swayam *same*- Areh...nice nice!

And he breaks the hug...
Sharon- So...
Swayam- Taking care of your health...(cold) I take you inside for sleep...
Sharon *pout*- No..i want to stay here...with you... this weather n breeze...
Swayam- We are here dear for few days more...

She blushed getting his words...and as he scooped her in arms, took her to the bed . She shifted to him and both slept with a blush playing on their lips.

HIT LIKE n COMMENT PLZ!
DO NOT IGNORE THE NEXT POST!

Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I updated the most tuff Chapter (for me it was)!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Did I reach up to your'll expectations?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

[Also This was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings...it was all fiction]
46th Chapter it was.. genuinely tell...how was it?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Plz do hit LIKE n comment LONG. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I took so much time writing this Chapter...for making it romantic.. and plz one line or two won't take much time of you all's.๐Ÿ˜Š

Demand- 40+ LIKES , satisfactory COMMENTS, SPAMMING till 5-6 pages after 3-4 pgs of COMMENTS.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š [M SERIOUS]

Its not too much, I can atleast expect this as a writer??? 

Add -SwaRonWorksPm- to ur buddy list for PMs. 

Love,
Sakshi.
Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi dear...

I m in love with this chappy...
sooo Romantic it is...

perfect ..

thanks 4 d pmEdited by Rockingbhardwaj - 9 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Hot.. Thanks for pm..
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

Sakshi this was woah i can't say it man...simply a Khoobsurat update! Well only we fans know what khoobsurat means to us right? ;) Above any other adjective! And so this chapter is for me above any of the updates! So hot, romantic, etheral and magical!  I know how much hardwork goes in writing such updates, i clearly do ๐Ÿ˜† And by knowing what efforts you have put here, you deserve applauses! ๐Ÿ‘ As the update was HIGH on romance man! I read it once again right now just before editing my comment and fell for it more! The consummation scene was so nicely penned down, showing her sorrows and inhibitions going away...swayam making her comfortable...everything was so amazing. Then the window scene, you know this scene i could easily picturise in my mind and i so bloody wish that somehow the cv's show this type of scene in the show! He hugging her from behind, keeping his hands on her waist then she also kept her hands on his tightening the grip, they feeling the 'feel' together!
I super loved it, you are so good at such things man, imagining a thing and then writing them exactly like what you want so that we can connect to it, and i did!
Then the cutiee end, swayam taking her in his arms and they going back to sleep ^___^
Superrr Amazinggg Sakshiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Take a bow for this one.
I love youuu! โค๏ธ
Waiting for the next one :)
Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was a passionate update 
starting from the surprise to manali 
the lovemaking scene was hot 
swayam made sure tat her inhibhitions are gone