Mahabharat

END OF MAHABHARAT....

mothiaai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SO  HERE COMES D END OF OURBELOVED MAHABHARAT...😭😭😭

WELL JUST AS THE LAST PIC OF MAHABHARAT CAST WENT OFF..A SUDDEN VOID FILLED ME...AS MAHABHARAT HAD BECOME AN INTEGRAL PART OF MY LIFE..NOW THERE IS A VOID AS TO WAT WILL WE ALL DO AT 8:30???

THOUGH FOR ME END SHOWN TODAY WAS HIGHLY UNSATISFYING N PRETTY MUCH ABRUPT..
THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE THAT THEY COULD HV DONE WID D ENDING
THEY PROBABLY HAD GUD TRP N SO SHD HV EXTENDED D SHOW BY A WEEK N GIVEN IT A BETTER ENDING

ALSO THERE WERE TIMES WHERE THAY COMPLETELY DESTROYED D GOODNESS OF CERTAIN CHARACTERS LIKE DHRITRASHTRA N GANDHARI HAVE BEEN SHOWN AS PRETTY BAD EVIL N SELFISH PEOPLE
IT HAS IN A DESTROYED THERE IMAGES IN THE YOUTH MIND😡

THAT SHISHUPAL VADH EPISODE WAS ALSO SHOWN PRETTY BADLY..I HV NEVER HEARD HIM OF SAYING ANYTHING ABT D RELATIONSHIP BTWN KRISHNA AND HIS SAKHI DRAUPADI🤢

THERE WERE SOME DIALOGUES WHICH COULD HV BEEN WRITTEN IN A MUCH SUBTLE WAY RATHER THAN MAKING THEM N THEIR CHARACTERS SOUND SO EVIL🤢

THOUGH IT HAS THESE FAULTS YET IT WAS A GOOD ATTEMPT N THIS CANNOT BE DECLINED 

ALSO NONE OF D LORD KRISHNA DIALOGUES WERE WRONG THEY WERE JUST APT PRECISE N PERFECT..👏

I'LL MISS THIS SHOW ITS ACTORS,THIER CHARACTERS N EVERYTHING😭😭

ESPECIALLY LOVE SAURABH{KRISHNA},POOJA{DRAUPADI},PRANEET{SHAKUNI}
AHAM{KARNA},SHAHEER{ARJUNA}
SAURAV{BHEEM} N ALSO PARAS{ABHIMANYU}⭐️

N NOT TO FORGET KRISHNA GYAN N D AWESOME SONGS👏👏

I WISH TO WRITE SO MUCH MORE THERE R SO MANY EMOTIONS THAT I AM FEELING DAT IT IS SO MUCH DIFF TO EVEN PEN THEM DOWN...
EACH MEMORY THAT I HV WID MAHABHARAT IS SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL N PRICELESS😭

LOVE N MISS MAHABHARAT!!

Edited by mothiaai - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiranya13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah u are right mahabharat was amazing and it has taken a special place in our lives.. the cast was amazing and unlike the previous mahabharat the acting was fab... i dont mean to bash but yeah im gonna miss this show so badly. its like each episode it made us learn something and every important sequence was amazing.. every character was portrayed in such a way that people understand what womderful and amazing characters they are.. saurabh was fab as krishna,paras was amazing as abhimanyu,shaheer was awesome and outstanding as arjun,pooja was out of the world as draupadi and praneet,arpit,nirbhay were all amazing. aham sharma was so nice to see as karna.. i dont really know the real names of the uppappandavas i think some were neil.aman,jay playing the roles of prathivindya.sutosome and satanik and all others were amazing.. each episode was so good that there are no words through which it could be expressed. bhishma pratigya,the curse given to pandu,birth of pandavas and kauravas,lakshagrah,draupadi birth,draupadi arjun first meeting, swayamwar,draupadi divided among the pandavas and then her vasthraharan was all so perfect and each emotion was so wonderfully portrayed. each scene affected our minds be it emotionally or in some other form.. going to the war bhishma vadh was emotional and the thirteenth day of war abhimanyu vadh the formation of a cv and the way paras acted was superb and that followed by dushahsan vadh and then karna vadh... and then mamashree shakuni im sorry but more than emotional it was funny for me,ashwatthama killing the uppapandavas made me cry because pooja was fab her crying was like amazing.. she was like the real mother of those five it did not seem even for moment to be acting because it was like pooja experiencing that unfaithful destiny of draupadi so i think it was an amazing show which we will never ever forget.. i didnt really know that a mahabharat was made earlier as well because nobody really was affected so much as this  new one did... i think its cos of the amazing cast and their acting... i never missed a single episode and now that its over im really sad because we will not get to see the great lord krishna, mahanayak arjun,the beautiful draupadi,prapanchi shakuni,dusht duryodhan or veer abhimanyu and danveer yodha karna anymore so im really sad. whenever any sequence was dragged too much i was like they frag so much and now that its over im like wish they dragged those sequences even more... seriously we fall short of words when we start to express our feelings and opinions about this show...i so badly wanna see this cast again i know they will not be able to come together like they did in mahabharat but at least they can be seen playing lead roles in other shows. they did such wonderful acting in mahabharat that the other directors would definitely wanna take them as leads in other shows and hope my wish comes true reallu soon cos i have heard that shaheer is gonna play the role of king ashoka that too ashow by swastik productions... i loved every bit of the show and i never bashed the show cause it had no faults in my opinion... i would miss that onscreen and offscreen relationship of the pandavas(shaheer,rohit,saurav,vin and lavanya) and also the sakha sakhi, parth madhav relationship. i will miss paras and aham too cause they were amazing as karna and abhimanyu and the abhimanyu vadh scene was a killer. aham sharma paras arora gonna miss u all so badly... sorry maybe my post is too long as i have always said that when it comes to mahabharat i never stop praising it once i start to do so... seriously each and every scene was out of the world and i would post some pics just to end and conclude my comment..
mothiaai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Hiranya13]yeah u are right mahabharat was amazing and it has taken a special place in our lives.. the cast was amazing and unlike the previous mahabharat the acting was fab... i dont mean to bash but yeah im gonna miss this show so badly. its like each episode it made us learn something and every important sequence was amazing.. every character was portrayed in such a way that people understand what womderful and amazing characters they are.. saurabh was fab as krishna,paras was amazing as abhimanyu,shaheer was awesome and outstanding as arjun,pooja was out of the world as draupadi and praneet,arpit,nirbhay were all amazing. aham sharma was so nice to see as karna.. i dont really know the real names of the uppappandavas i think some were neil.aman,jay playing the roles of prathivindya.sutosome and satanik and all others were amazing.. each episode was so good that there are no words through which it could be expressed. bhishma pratigya,the curse given to pandu,birth of pandavas and kauravas,lakshagrah,draupadi birth,draupadi arjun first meeting, swayamwar,draupadi divided among the pandavas and then her vasthraharan was all so perfect and each emotion was so wonderfully portrayed. each scene affected our minds be it emotionally or in some other form.. going to the war bhishma vadh was emotional and the thirteenth day of war abhimanyu vadh the formation of a cv and the way paras acted was superb and that followed by dushahsan vadh and then karna vadh... and then mamashree shakuni im sorry but more than emotional it was funny for me,ashwatthama killing the uppapandavas made me cry because pooja was fab her crying was like amazing.. she was like the real mother of those five it did not seem even for moment to be acting because it was like pooja experiencing that unfaithful destiny of draupadi so i think it was an amazing show which we will never ever forget.. i didnt really know that a mahabharat was made earlier as well because nobody really was affected so much as this  new one did... i think its cos of the amazing cast and their acting... i never missed a single episode and now that its over im really sad because we will not get to see the great lord krishna, mahanayak arjun,the beautiful draupadi,prapanchi shakuni,dusht duryodhan or veer abhimanyu and danveer yodha karna anymore so im really sad. whenever any sequence was dragged too much i was like they frag so much and now that its over im like wish they dragged those sequences even more... seriously we fall short of words when we start to express our feelings and opinions about this show...i so badly wanna see this cast again i know they will not be able to come together like they did in mahabharat but at least they can be seen playing lead roles in other shows. they did such wonderful acting in mahabharat that the other directors would definitely wanna take them as leads in other shows and hope my wish comes true reallu soon cos i have heard that shaheer is gonna play the role of king ashoka that too ashow by swastik productions... i loved every bit of the show and i never bashed the show cause it had no faults in my opinion... i would miss that onscreen and offscreen relationship of the pandavas(shaheer,rohit,saurav,vin and lavanya) and also the sakha sakhi, parth madhav relationship. i will miss paras and aham too cause they were amazing as karna and abhimanyu and the abhimanyu vadh scene was a killer. aham sharma paras arora gonna miss u all so badly... sorry maybe my post is too long as i have always said that when it comes to mahabharat i never stop praising it once i start to do so... seriously each and every scene was out of the world and i would post some pics just to end and conclude my comment..[/QU
OTE]

totally agree with u