IshRa SS:You drive me crazy!! *Last part* page 7*I am yours forever* - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
omg tht ws one super hot update yaar...loved loved this SS of urs...plz start a new story soon as u write so so well..!!
super duper romantic os..
but 1 more thing I like  dis one liner of RKB
"Mujhe darane ka irada toh nahin hai na tumhara, ye balloons vo mombatti aur beech mai tum, bas safed sadi ke kami the"
🤣
🤣 🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣
That was so beautiful and absolutely delightful to read. Correctly blended with passion and romance! So ISHRA. Type!
Very well written!
Loved ittt!
passionate & very hot excellent best ending
I'm happy Ishita finally confessed her feelings to Raman as well. It was a really cute and happy ending to the SS with IshRa finally becoming one in every sense.
Really cute!! Nicely written
Very well written... Passionate and hot romance...
Loved it...
Fantastic SS ... you write really well ⭐️
Hey thanks everyone, for all those sweet and inspiring comments.. Loved reading each one of them 🤗
Hey Preru ! Finally i've read all the parts ! N i must say u write beautifully dear ! Really ! N the concept was sizzling.. A lovely game tht ended bringing the passion out of these 2 luv birds !!

I especially LOVED the confession scene of Ishita.. I was really imagining both of them there.. Wht to say.. Just try to write more often as u write AMAZINGLY !! ❤️Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago