Ka re Duravaa (KRD)

Posted: 9 years ago
New show starting 18th Aug in place of ELTG...
Actors : Suyash Tilak, Suruchi Adarkar, Subodh Bhave, Vishakha Subhedar, Sunil Tawde.
Originally posted by mishkil88

Actors : Suyash Tilak, Suruchi Adarkar, Subodh Bhave, Vishakha Subhedar, Sunil Tawde.

Tilak-Adarkar (like Tilak-Agarkar) all the best !
Concept seems something different...

As far as I can guess from the promos, it looks like the couple is married and staying together but pretending to be strangers in front of the world...

What do you thing the reason can be? any guesses? 😛
Originally posted by I_Heart_Friends

Concept seems something different...

As far as I can guess from the promos, it looks like the couple is married and staying together but pretending to be strangers in front of the world...

What do you thing the reason can be? any guesses? 😛
Pls see the heroine's interview below : the serial is about the couple who can't disclose their marriage because of strict company rules in which they are working !
http://www.afternoondc.in/television/the-wife-in-suruchi-adarkar/article_116761
Originally posted by mishkil88

Pls see the heroine's interview below : the serial is about the couple who can't disclose their marriage because of strict company rules in which they are working !
http://www.afternoondc.in/television/the-wife-in-suruchi-adarkar/article_116761
Ohh... Thanks for Sharing...
Will watch it 😊
Is she the same girl who had played the doc's daughter and who also was in love with Neil in agnihotra?  she looks to be the same, (one next to MG) chk the pic mishkil.   And the hero too was in a hindi serial...but i dont remember which one ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by vidya0906

Is she the same girl who had played the doc's daughter and who also was in love with Neil in agnihotra?  she looks to be the same, (one next to MG) chk the pic mishkil.   And the hero too was in a hindi serial...but i dont remember which one ðŸ˜•

The girl who played Sanjana in Agnihotra, is Anuja Sathe Gokhale. Currently she is acting in Lagori on Star Pravah. She is married to Saurabh from RHB in real life.
The actress in this serial seems to be different
Oh really...thanks for the info ppa20 ðŸ˜Š
How was first day first show?Not bad ,I think.
The heroin looks lively and optimistic.The Vahini looks Kat-karasthani and the boss is like Rishi Kapoor of Student of the Year, having his own Rules and Regulations.
Edited by zoey123 - 9 years ago