bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
i don't know y but i think tht nishant has lost his old charm, i thought he was so funny when he came, like the scene where the doctor congrats nishant sayin he is goin to be a father and his reaction to it(man i even now think abt tht and laugh, ithink tht was so funny with the background musicπŸ˜†), then when he calls up angad and when angad picks up the phone nishant will be like ullu ullu ka patta yeh hai thumahara naya naam tht was also so funny....... now a days he is so dull,  i know he is heartbroken and all,but he is kinda dead now, always lookin at kripa and runnin behind her, even angad is no longer funny, he is now either cryin or angry all the time.

i thought the serial was so good, when they had scenes of angad and nishant, i miss those scenes.

do u guys miss those scenes????

i know both of them r heartbroken and all, can't be funny now but i just miss them😭

Edited by kuku_10 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didn't see that .when was that .is it in video requests? 😭 .plz reply
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i don't know the dates the pregnant thingy was in the episode ri8 be4 the leap, and ullu thingy was when angad was givin him ideas abt wooin tanya.
luvsgurl01 thumbnail
yea before he was so up to date like he was never alte and didnt handskae with people just said hello and now after tanya/kripa/neha came into his life he has totally changed
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
o ya.. that was halarious!!!!

but now that he knowz about angad... being 1st hubby and all.. maybe he isnt as comfy.. and same with angad.. those funny scenes were when he didnt know about tanya being kripa!!!!

c where am getiing at..
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i really agee with you πŸ‘ well said πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they really are crying al the time..if anagd cries nishus happy cuz kripas with him and if nishu cries thn angads happy cuz kripas with him.... 😭 😭 and even the AK romantic moments used to be quite funny! wht happende EKTA!! 😑