Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

moni27.love

moni27.love

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Just a random shot
Hope u like
If you like then don't forget to comment.

--------

Part 1

My rules of my own life-

1) Never drink or smoke
2) Never wear too short dresses
3) No dating
4) No sex before marriage

Yup these are my rules which I was following happily for my family because I love them. I love my Amma babuji, my buaji and my big bro.

But now I khushi kumari Gupta going to break my all rules...you want to know WHY????

Ok then listen

We are from lakhnow, a very conservative family. Three years ago we shifted here Delhi.

And I have made very good friend Lavanya, she has modern nature but in front of my family she always behave like a good Indian girl so my family has no problem with her.

Like a very good daughter of my family I never did anything wrong like I never went disco, no drinks...Lavanya always try to hook me with our college hotties but I always denied So you can say I am a good girl.
BUT BUT one week ago my friend Rahul..Rahul just my friend nothing more. Ok he needed my favour. He like a girl but she was not giving him any direct hint so he wanted to make her jealous so I agreed for it BUT my bro NK saw me with him at restaurant during this jealousy game.

Then what??? Hey devi maiyaa...ghar or MAHABHARATA he chid gai

My own family accusing me ...that I took advantage of their freedom and all...oh man seriously I TOOK ADVANTAGE.!!!!

So they are not talking to me from that time properly... amma always in rona-dhona type mood
And buaji, 'maine to phele he kah rhi thi ladkiyo ko itna padao likhao mat...ladkiyo no samya se vida kr dena chaiye' and all.

So now my dear babuji also started to think about my marriage...And he talked with his friend about me...and top of the all they are coming to see me after 10 days.

DEVI MAIYAA seriously...how could they do this to me...suddenly I became so bed in front of them just because of that restaurant incident...I. I. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS STUPIDITY.

So today I have decided I am not going to follow my any rule...accha ban kr k bhi kya krna jab baad mai bura he hona hai...

Uhh

AND THANKS TO MY FRIEND LAVANYA she is going to NewYork for further study.
It was pre decided that we friends will go Mumbai-Goa. To spend some quality time... Babuji gave permission to me also but after this restaurant incident I thought he will not allow me to go but my drama queen lavanya manger to convince them.

Actually I didn't expect that he would be ready to send me but he become.
I know my family love me so I am but I have decided I will not follow any rule during this trip... I really want to live my these days fully NO RULES NO BOUNDRY because after this trip I have to marry with that stupid one who will come after 10 days... Because you know na I Love My Family...I can't say No to them DEVI MAIYAA.

So after 2 days i went with Lavanya and two other friends also. I didn't know what I am going to do in these upcoming days...but it's sure I will go with flow...No f**king rules.

First we went Mumbai...

Lavanya- 'oh khushi I am so happy that we are here...no restrictions and all'

Khushi smiled.

Khushi- 'me too...I am going to fully enjoy these days...waise bhi wapas ja kr kisi gadhe we shaadi krni padegi'
Both laughed and hugged each other.

They spend 3 days in Mumbai...they went beach...lavanya did shopping for hNew stylish dresses after all she is going New York.

They spend 3 days in Mumbai...they went beach...lavanya did shopping for her honeymoon...nighty and all :)
Then they went Goa.

Oh what a place!! Khushi thought...they were enjoying their stay at Goa...khushi was not in her usual self...she was wearing mini dresses. No one can say that she is same khushi.

Now that was a last day...no.. No last night in Goa...next day they are going to back Delhi.

They were in famous pub of Goa.

Khushi took a little red wine.

They were on the dance floor.

Lavanya-'khushi!!'

'what?'

'you broke all the rules except one..let's break it'

Khushi- 'look lavanya...kahana alag hai but krna alag...and you know me very well...I can't think any one can impress me like that that I want to sex with him in one meeting.'

Suddenly a group of boy came.
Is this a private party or can anyone join?" A deep voice asked from somewhere, startling her.
Lavanya and khushi turned back and found two boys.

Actually khushi found one guy too handsome to imagine.
Another guy also good but that 6 feet tall, caramel hairs, hard jaw line featureed man so...so...no words.
Lavanya is Lavanya so she turned to me and smiled... Means she was allowing them.

Lavanya took hand of that other guy.
And that handsome was looking at me I found. Actually I was surprised that he was looking at ME...it's not like that I am not good looking...but Lavanya is sexy bomb and normally boys want her not me.
So I was surprised to see that his gaze was on me and he
held his hand out for her, Khushi's smile turned more authentic at as she took his hand.

They moved to the dance floor and she felt a shiver of pleasure run through her as his hands rested on her hips, hey devi maiyaa...I am feeling current first time in my life.
They moved slowly to the music and khushi was aware of how stiff she was. With a deep breath she slowly forced her body to at least relax so she could move with more ease. They actually fell into a good rhythm .
Though for safe measures she decided not to look at him directly but simply give him discreet glances.
When the song finished Khushi felt a little disappointed as she stepped back, expecting that he'd go back with his friend or with some other woman.

She was just about to walk back to the bar when the music started again and he took a step towards her. She tried to hide her surprise as she realized he still wanted to dance with her.

Handsome boy- 'you are not drunk like that your friends...I think you are shy type like you want to move hurriedly.'

Khushi thought- he is thinking I am some shy type...no.no..'

I make it up in other things," she replied in attempt to sound sexy and gave him her best attempt at a flirty smile but instantly regretted it. She must've sounded like an idiot, she thought, chastising herself. To her surprise he returned the smile and took a step towards her.
"Oh really and what things would that be exactly?" he asked leaning on the bar giving her a heated look.
Khushi heart raced even faster, her breaths quickened and her blood seemed to have grown impossibly warm.
"Now it wouldn't be any fun if I told you that now would it," she replied with a smirk. What the hell is in these drinks? Never in her life had she been so forward! Her breath caught in her throat as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him.
"No, I guess it wouldn't be," he answered with a look that no man had ever given her before.

Handsome boy-'wanna go some private place?'
His face too near her. She was not in state to think she just nodded in yes.

He took her hand and dragged her outside the pub...with in a minutes they were in his car. She was on passenger seat and he was Driver seat. He start engine but stop... Hurriedly he cupped her face and give het quick kiss.
And again start his car.

Hey devi maiyaa seriously I am going with stranger for having SEX!!!!

------

Hope u like

Edited by moni27.love - 08 September 2014 at 11:37am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123teessasunduneena2000sweetfairy007brinnyrainbow01cutyanushkapreciouspearlytruep123kshubhangitanu_15puppy.puppyArchu61jyotimehra1doll_dimplecrazyqueencrazy_sweetoarhi_crazyspontaneousminipinky_sathiyaNeha.AScuppypie121saara76thangam100arshifan04Swaran13rakenduvadanaifsaal044sarozzjosnirmalacuteyraizada84suji5SaRun_pooja...Tripti...Meerah14missmkvarsha2KDcoalfaxpari_goyalakshiankitadva2vranano123Javeria3991-SunShineAisha1996zafiangeldream14sspoorthyranogillsarunsashasinghchandni4433

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi TS- I broke my own rules part 3 PG 11" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

russelskhushi

Goldie

russelskhushi

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
lolz...its gonna be a funny one i guess.. loved it

moni27.love

moni27.love

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by russelskhushi

lolz...its gonna be a funny one i guess.. loved it

Not just funny but sexy also

nano123

IF-Dazzler

nano123

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Intresting!!

akhi123

akhi123

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moni27.love

saduf

IF-Rockerz

saduf

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
amazing update

moni27.love

anjs

IF-Rockerz

anjs

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hope its arnav, she is with :P and what bt that idiot who is coming to see her next week...will that be arnav too ?? :O

moni27.love

Post Reply New Post

Go to top