Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Intense Love :: TR

Cupcake. IF-Rockerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Banner Credit goes To Temptation.

Ever since they had been engage, he seemed to have taken over her mind in a whole new form. Maybe that form had been always there, but dormant. Or maybe it was not. She didn't understand it fully yet. How could she, whenever she try to understand him or their relation, he gave her another reason or his his action made her question their relation, Now day he was behaving differently to her, ignoring her and keeping distant from her. She wants to hate him for this Then what kind of evil games was her heart and body playing over her, How much she try she couldn't bring herself to hate him, bringing herself out of her oh so sexy would be husband cum boss's thoughts, she gathered her belongings and come out of her office premises. She look here and there, in search of any vehicle to get back home but seems like luck was not on her side. Just when she was about to go further, Too get some taxi or auto a car stopped in front of her, Knowing the owner of the car, She chose to ignore the ride he was offering her, well he is not the only one who know how to ignore, She tried to walk away But before she could move any bit further, one long arm shot out and grabbed her hand. Swiftly, he pushed her back against the car and pinned both her arms down with his. Her eyes shot wide with shock. Leaving her hands he grip her waist.

"Don't ever try to walk away from me" His voice was intense, His cold eyes met with hers, The intensity his voice held made her shudder. the aggression coursing through him was evident in his touch to her. His hold on her waist become painful, his nails pierced her soft skin. She was shocked to see the rage in his eyes, was he angry on her? but what she did that made him so angry. She was searching answers in his eyes.

"Stop behaving like a jerk Rey, Leave me for god sake damn it, you are hurting me" taani shouted n anger, She is not a person who raise her voice on anyone but right now he is provoking her. Instead of leaving her Rey tightly his grip, making her shriek in pain.

"Mind your tone Taani, Don't forget that I am your Boss" Rey said in dangerous tone, She gave him hard glare.

"But right now I am talking to my fianc and I think I have the right" Taani said, looking straight into his eyes, both drawn into each others eyes, staying away from each others has caused pain to both.

They both come back into reality when a car stopped just beside them, Taani frown looking at the person who stepped down from the car. There miss so called friend cum business partner of Rey came with fake pout on her face.

"Hey Rey" Anjali came there, she gave taani a mean look, separating taani and rey, Rey smiled at her direction, Taani's eyes widen in shock, Is it the same person who was hell angry few minutes back.

"Today's lunch was awesome, wasn't it? I enjoyed a lot in your company" Anjali said, rubbing his arm, Taani look bewildered, When in afternoon she called him he told her that he is in business meet but it was lie. With hurt expression Taani glance at rey who was already looking at her.

"Oh so your were with this sl*t, Now you start lying to me" Taani said with hurt and painful tone. Rey's head hung low while anjali look angry. Taani got that he was hiding something from her and that made her more angrier.

"I hate you Reyaansh singhania, I hate you, I regret loving you, I was such a fool to trust you, you are also like other mens, bloody jerk" Tears ran down on her cheeks, but she didn't care to wipe them away, Feeling of betrayal empower her heart, He don't have time for her but he has time to go on lunch with his friend and after that lying to her. before Rey could react on what happen, Taani ran away from there. She caught an auto and went to her home, She never felt this hurt before, Whenever she find a reason to Love him, He gave her another ten reason to hate him, Today all her bound broke, Finally she took out her frustration, Hurt, anger on him which she was consuming inside her from so long. She hold her heart which is wrenching in pain and silently cried. 

Here Rey turn toward anjali who was looking angry, he gave her a deadly glare. He was hell angry on her for causing a misunderstanding between him and taani.

"What was the need to bring that lunch topic in front of her, it was just a professional lunch on which I was forced to come" Rey yelled at her, The look of betrayal and hurt on Taani's face was haunting him. Without giving second glance to anjali, He sat in his car and drove away to bar, right now he is not in mood to face anyone. Rey was seating at the bar counter. He was holding a glass of whiskey and start to drink. He feel pain when she utter those words.. She regret loving him and her words has caused unbearable pain to him. He gulp down his drinks in one go then ordered another one for himself. He knew that he was at fault, from past three months he wasn't able to give her time but that doesn't mean he don't Love her, but he has his own reasons, incidents happening in his life are not allowing him, He cant even tell her but now its enough, He had enough he had to do something. After paying bill he come out if the bar, sitting in his car and drove to her house.

Taani got up from bed, wiping her tear for the last time, she went downstairs to see who is ringing her door bell continuously. she least expected Rey to come there, surely shocked to see him there, shock grew more realizing he is drunk. thankful that nobody is at home today, she gave him way to enter inside.

"What the hell are you doing here Rey at this time?" Taani asked him, try to keep her calm. Instead of answering her Rey took hold of her hand and take her upstairs in her room.Closing the door, he threw her on bed, Her face hits the pillow and before she can even have enough clarity of mind, amidst gasping breaths to move a muscle, he turns her around to face him once again.she had seen a multitude of emotions in his eyes for her. There was Love, lust, anger, authority but most of all there was fear. He had been never this violent, this rough with her, whenever they made Love, he took every care not to hurt her. Discarding her and himself from their clothes, he had her like never before. She felt possessiveness and aggression in his touch. Not giving a chance for her to regain her composure, he enters her. She tried to talk to him but he didn't care, the harder she try more he get aggressive.She knew that her words, she had said earlier had done their damage to him. She didn't meant those words, they came out because of hurt an anger. She also knew that he needs her, now and even if he wants this from her than she will give him. She has to remove his insecurities.Her submission calm him bit, but still he didn't leave her, He was trying to assure himself that she is with him, fear of losing her can never be describe in words. With one last furious thrust he lets out a groan, Taani bite his shoulder hardly, her nails dig in his bare back. the climax leave them earth  shattering.

"I am sorry...i am sor... taani" He mumbled again n again until hangover and tiredness seems to take over him completely as he slip into slumber, She felt his even breathing fanning over her chest, she understood that he is asleep. Pulling a blanket over them she too let sleep take over her, tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Hello guys!
I am back with new OS, OS was getting real big, so I divided into two part, Part 2 will be updated soon, may be tomorrow but not sure.
avoid giving two words comment, they discourage a lot.
Leave your feedback.
HIT LIKE AND DO COMMENT 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -SunShine - 16 August 2014 at 1:47am

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorahumeiya12murkalITIKAAVLANIshambhavirockssimran_dollSupreetcarter4vrinda-fanTAT_VJzaryabnaqviSajiyaSedieqieshruti1994gudiya_taareyblueberryyTwinkle_TaaReyKAS_REY4evaAarti_Taareyvinnielove4theroyalkhushuma_taareyVD_TaaReydeepthi261sampada_TaareySuhanitaareyjahnvi_Patelgudiyataraytaanitaareynikkypalkauser16riachawlalkotaareybigfannilorinasnehac2attractionPri.taarey.fanappua9qwerty012NodduInfiniteFlameAmy21Sanaparveenaishapiedoll_dimplezulfinazianjanankuttuWillyWonkaCharMarfan4everlechu10fantaareypinal_TaaReyasthanagalia075taarey_riapritii_20svg98rojarathyVisk_TaareyTR_MN_KRMohini_JugranCrazyForAmartaareymyjaan-Snowflakes-amridhiangel_taareydimple_vrinda91..AmRit..prohelikaVDharshiya786sanyataraiyaNicky-nish---angelmaria--ANURADHATAAREYSpriya1999Lazygal_Taareyshona25putti_taarey_Cupid_.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRcoolishparulMansi98Iman_taareyprincess1926TR_lovebirds-MyMy-sanjana.sanjumeenu_taareyyoyoaishwaryadivi_divyanadasvmy_angel...ONLYTAAREYTaarey_Manantaarey-foreverSona_loveVDpran28671sumana.sheshaApplefArchi_Tarreyankita_95jallwa_taareyJasmine_ashdews100ssss97prtnanitasharmaWhite_Flowermonikasaxena05dh19tamanna-azaanhima_taareyMissu_TRshamanbkpari_goyalNidaJavidTaaReytaani.priya1997MarriedLove.Angel_Of_Love.poorni_vishalicuppypie121disha93princess_tara.Meitantei.skfirdousPriyanka.sahaR.sailaja-NautankiAsh-rose_taareyShubh007Humzy...Mallu...hangok-GoluGudiya-raddhichand91Anysia...Natasha...Viji.ChandranmishtypiyaBreezy-navkArishaDeepzbabydolllRatiTheAngel.

appua9 Senior Member
appua9
appua9

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yay me firstParty
awesome osSmile
loved the first partSmile
update next part soonSmile

Edited by appua9 - 15 August 2014 at 7:28am
princess1926 Goldie
princess1926
princess1926

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Another os.. yay...
it was an interesting concept... much different from the rest...
i loved d whole os... from the beginning till d end... it was awesome...
update 2nd part asap... really wanna read further
Shubh007 IF-Rockerz
Shubh007
Shubh007

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Amazing + Intresting Concept...Thumbs Up

Just Love It...Smile

Every Scene From Starting To Ending Is Awesome...Clap

Waiting For Part 2 Eagerly So Update Soon...Big smile

Edited by Shubh007 - 15 August 2014 at 7:01am
Priyanka.saha IF-Dazzler
Priyanka.saha
Priyanka.saha

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
awsome OS...
full of mysteries...and lots of questions are there..
hope the next part will give all the answer...
it's damn interesting...
why rey avoid taani and then lied to her...
taani is definitely hurt so as rey...
he has a fear of lossing her but why???
what happened???
plzz updt ASAP dr...
...Mallu... IF-Rockerz
...Mallu...
...Mallu...

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Your Banner I love <3
Superb Update Keep Up the Good work !!

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
owww antoher oneBig smilegreat

what is his problem, why he cant just share it with her...

waiting to read the next part...

thanks for pm
.Meitantei. IF-Dazzler
.Meitantei.
.Meitantei.

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Really awesome part <3
You've written it really nicely :)
I loved it :D
Update soon !
Really eager to know what's  wrong with Rey's personal life ! 

Go to top