Will Raj's parent oppose this marriage?

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its a fact till date creatives have not introduced Raj's parent..

So many circumstances were there for them to make an entry but nothing.

Even now Raj  wants to deal  alone with this situation and refused to call his parent..

Somehow hint was always there one way or the other Bhavna's past will be related to Avni future.

I may be wrong but why i'm getting the Gut feeling Raj's parent may not accept this marriage proposal...

Its still a surprise creatives showing Suket and family accepting Raj so easily with a few tests .Akshat too will accept Raj later and sawri i think wont be able to break this relationship..All going well from Avni's side..

I think their engagement may happen too but it will be strange if his parent are not present in his wedding..Perfect timing for their entry and as every daily soap surely a twist is around the corner..

My guess its quite a possibilty either Raj's mother or his father will recognise Bhavna..it can be they were from umargaon too and knows Bhavna's past history...another option it can be Raj's mother is related to that person whom Bhavna was in love or it can be  related to Raj's father..

As this question of leaving family for love cropping up hope its not a hint  Raj will truly be at a crossroad in future..to chose between his family or love..

At the end hope all is well for Avni..Raj ..as a viewer we know also twists and turns are part and parcel of  Daily soap..as the saying goes we can expect the unexpected from creatives..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you.
Since the day we got to know regarding Bhavna's secret past and Raj's entry in Avni's life...I got the feeling that its all planned by destiny (CVs here). As you said, Bhavna is some where related to Raj's mother or father and once they enter the show there will be surprise drama...

Initially Raj's parents may oppose AvRaj due to Avni's relation with Bhavna OR another possibility is that Bhavna herself oppose AvRaj relation after knowing Raj's parents...What if, Raj is son of her past lover...that gonna create lot of troubles in AvRaj n K's life...isn't it?
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree here, as regarding the situation and circumstances, SU has accepted AVRAJ relation so easily and so early, and rest members will also agree later...It means everything will be alright towards AV's side, though SV will definetly try to ruin their relationship, but i thought she will not be able to do so because of excessive trust and understanding b/w AVRAJ.

So, then there will be no drama, twists and turns and we know any show is incomplete without these ingredients to enhance the TRP's.

As per starting from the show, we all thought that AVRAJ relation will be affected towards AV's side as her family was completely against Love marriage and they had created so much hype too before finally accepting AA relationship but CV's really surprised us by showing that K family accepts the love so soon and so early like accepting AVRAJ relation just by taking some tests and not by so much of drama.

But, then all spiciness will be gone from the show,everything so so sweet is also not good for the health as well as for the show, so i think to bring some spice and drama to the storyline and to move it further, CV's must have some plans for this.

I think as K family accepts AVRAJ relation so easily may be RJ's family will not accept their relation, and i think then AV have to prove herself worth for RJ before they accept their relation.

There might also be case where RJ's parents linked with BH's past and then this will definetly creates problem for AVRAJ.    

AVRAJ engagement may happen but i dont think that their marriage will happen so soon as this is not the right time for this.

I think BH's past revealation and RJ's parents entry will occur simultaneously. And in the show currently RJ is asked to choose b/w his love and family, so, might be the case in future where RJ will be on crossroad to choose b/w love and family.

By showing all this CV's can drag the show to great extent and they can also add some new characters which will bring some spice to the show.

And as usual AVRAJ will team up and solve each and every issue regarding their relationship in order to compel RJ's family to accept their relationship.

So, lots of drama,twist and turns is definetly expected from CV's in order to keep the storyline progressing.

Now a days, according to me, the most expected and awaited moment of the show is "RJ's parents entry" and "BH's past revealation" and this will definetly bring huge amount of drama, twists and turns in the show and btw this is essential too and much needed in this situation.

Just a wild guess but might be RJ's parents are interelated to BH's past and BH's past is interelated to AV's future(might be RJ be the son of BH's lover) as CV's doesnt show up these 2 aces which they possess and which can dramatically and can completely change the storyline of the show.

We all are hoping for the best to occur and AVRAJ remains united forever and we can witness their marriage when the right time comes for it. And then CV's should make us happy by showing their after marriage life and romance and how they solve and manage their family as well personal related issues which will definetly come in thier future life ahead.Edited by subham101289 - 9 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will go dill mill gayye way..
they didnt introduce my armaan's parents till riddhima's family wanted to meet them... n billy, armaan's father supported the marriage while his mom didnt show interest..

may be same would happen here
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@All...Agree the twist may come once Raj parent make their entry..so far everything going well on Avni's family side...

There must be some twist to keep viewers interest ...may be thats why creatives have kept Raj's parent entry for it..

Bhavna to get so much hatred from her brother even now she must have done something against their values and tradition..It can be Raj's father is the one Bhavna fell in love.Did Bhavna run away from home to secretly marry him ?..Did he left her later because of his family?...so many unanswered questions but her past will surely have an impact on Avni..Raj future..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think Raj is the son of BH's lover BUT May b BH's relative/that boy's OR RAJ's parents may not accept AVNI for their status ... it clearly shows purohit had much than k's but dont like to telecast their POWER AND MONEY so may b his mom/dad will object and its AVNI's turn to prove herself and sametime K's turn to see the mirror...

OR AVNI WILL B THE VICTIM WHICH WAS PLANNED FOR RAJ BY K...

PH/CV is totally unpredictable so cant say anything...Edited by PAYA-AVRAJ - 9 years ago
hammad76 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think one of  the RJ's parents either mom or dad would know something BH's past for sure as one of them will have some relation with her when she was Sangeeta. I am Sure as this will be the only thing that can create some twist now.