Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

EXCELLENT Post as usual ⭐️

But you already know what I feel about this show πŸ˜† 

But you know what, the day when Ja shouted on her.. I mean the anger, the aggression, the bull-headedness... Gosh! ❀️ Atleast such stupid track gave me back the intensity of old AkDha I still remember those days when saw each other with their eyes full of hatred πŸ˜† β€οΈ
Aur kyaa boloon...πŸ˜† 
Nice post ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah... we are going to have a few intense confrontations that's for sure !πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
My pick! πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Both are immature spouses yet

Another few years together they will start getting close to each other and understanding each other

Hopefully once Salim is born jodha does not go on her adventures with/without Salim

Because then if she leaves Salim jalal will get angry she left baby and went

And if she takes baby salim along Akbar will faint literally that his sheiku baba has been taken by mom on her adventures πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because jo adventures involve falling in river, mountain, dacoits etc and salim cannot take all that tumbling, hits, drowns πŸ˜• and yet survive

In history salim was crazy about animals did his mom take him on jungle adventures???πŸ˜‰

You tell me πŸ˜›.. you know more about it than I do... 
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dodoneha

Loved reading dis post diπŸ€—...  agree wid it πŸ˜ƒ... 
ahaaa finally a reply from neha.. πŸ˜‰
 here during each nd every track, we keep questioning abt some or d other things😲... sometime we blast jalal, sometimes jo...  but in d end, dey make it up b/w themselves happily togetherπŸ˜›, while we keep on raising our bp...
πŸ˜†yeah the only things suffering are our BP.. 
u r right dis is not our Akbar nd MUZ😊...  but i have come 2 love dis akdha who r impulsive, silly nd unique in deir own way😳
πŸ˜†
hope all gets well soon😊...   but till dat time
lets speculate now wat new  *alien/jantu* befall our silly couples path now🀣...  
Swear πŸ˜†

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

Lashy..!!πŸ€—

what a beautiful post!!😳

I completely agree.

mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi ata zyada pyaar kam pyaar hota kya hai?πŸ˜• pyaar toh pyaar hota hai..!! just bcz one expresses more and one less doesn't mean one's love is more than other's!πŸ€ͺ

aur kaunsi love story smooth hui hai aaj tak? and smooth love story are never known as epic! no one remembers them...epic love story is when two people madly in love face all sorts of difficulties, hardships, problems but at the end they come back to each other and sleep in each other's arms happily. β€οΈ

every human being is bound to make mistakes..no one is flawless..so r our JJ...then why bashing them..? why to cover one's flaws dragging other's? yeh kya baat hui?πŸ˜•

khair, Jalal loves Jodha, Jodha loves Jalal..no amount of moral policing, bashing, mud slinging can change the fact..they dont bother then why trying?πŸ˜†

ending my post with a song (improvised) -

Jalal chahe Jodha chahe Jodha chahe Jalal
Inn dono ke love mein duniya kyu daale khalalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can sense the frustration in your post behna...and I can see quite a few are relieved to see there are still believers in this love story! πŸ˜† So, that is enough for me.. πŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i agree partly dear

why will jalal share all his plans with him
if he knows that she will always poke her nose in 
she will try to do things her way always
so why should he tell her anything
for her it is either her way or no way 

I'm not saying that HE SHOULD tell her... because we don't know what kichdi is cooking in his brain.. but I am saying if he is not going to tell her, he should be prepared to face all sorts of consequences because she is impulsive and he should know that better than anyone else by now! πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: harrybird

I know you dear ! ( GMTA ) πŸ˜‰

2 choices...'U/A' rated  & 'U' rated emoticons...

Final decision to Lashy ! πŸ˜†

PS : 'A' rated emotions exclusively for  IF Ekta ! πŸ˜‰

Me and U rated! It should be the other way around πŸ€£
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha222

u knw buddy,, I luv u fr this post,, suprb post.. luv it frm hrt core,, so much positive so much pointed..

Awww thank you so much β˜ΊοΈ
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

Hi, Lashy. Agree completely. Jallu loves his Jodha & Jodha also definitely loves her Jallu, though both have their own different way to show it out. 
awww Gayatri so nice to see your post dear.. I agree wholeheartedly πŸ˜³
And I dunno whether we can ever measure love & say one loves the other more or the other loves less though it might seem like it to outsiders. If Jallu shouts & upbraids Jo for a mistake she does that doesnt make him a serial abuser nor does Jodha become a controlling know-it-all just because she advises Jallu when he s going wrong. Marriage is an equal partnership with a lot of give & take on both sides, & mutual understanding & acceptance of the good & the bad.
Very well said! πŸ‘
And as u say , if Jodha feels hurt bcos Jalal shouts at her it doesn't mean Jalal is actually happy shouting at her. Jodha just needs some prodding bcos she mostly forgets to view the bigger picture in her hurry to set right the smaller one. And Jalal will know to tone his temper down too as time goes by , which anyway is just his means to show care & concern for a most loved one.
again some beautiful points.. I'm seeing such poetic flowery romantic takes after a long time in the serialπŸ˜ƒ
So I don't think neither Jalal s or Jodha s love for each other need to be questioned when each seem to falter from time to time. Both are young & thankfully though imperfect, but definitely lovably human 😳 . 
πŸ€—
Regarding the Atifa angle, let it play out, then let us comment on it.
Yes.. I'll wait and watch before making comments on it.. 

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would like to comment on Rajat's declining performances of late.
Firstly, I am a big fan of Rajat. His performance at the end of Vishkanya track was among the finest pieces of acting I have ever seen on TV.

But it seems, just as the serial is crashing downhill, he is going with it. His motivation is missing. What the hell was yesterday's episode.

He confronts Khaibar, but instead of hatred for this man, who had abducted his wife, I don't know what expression he had on his face.

And then the look of utter shock as Khaibar falls to his death. Ridiculous, as if some loved one had fallen and not a man who had abducted his wife, had probably raped her and done god knows what to her.  Totally inappropriate reaction, it should have been disgust and anger, mingled with surprise.

Edited by Donjas - 9 years ago