Sensational South

Jyothika to star in Tamil remake of How Old Are You!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Jyothika to reprise Manju Warrier's role in How Old Are You's Tamil remake

TNN | Aug 15, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
More
A
A
Jyothika to reprise Manju Warrier's role in How Old Are You's Tamil remake

Manju Warrier's comeback film, How Old Are You, which was a box office hit in Mollywood, is all set to be made in Tamil as well.

And guess who's to reprise Manju Warrier's role in the Kollywood version " Jyothika! The film will be directed by Rosshan Andrrews himself.

Rosshan says, "When we planned How Old Are You, we had Manju Warrier in mind for Malayalam, Jyothika for Tamil and Telugu, Kajol, Vidya Balan or Rani Mukherjee for Bollywood. I am happy that the film went as planned in Malayalam and is all set to meet the expectations in Tamil too. Jyothika has been away from the silver screen for around eight years. Suriya and Jyothika have been listening to numerous scripts and I feel it is a great decision from them to design her comeback through this movie."

Suriya has also bought rights of the film for all languages. "Suriya and Jyothika are very down-to-earth people and I am happy about joining hands with them for the movie," says Rosshan.

The crew plans to start the film by February, next year. "I will be busy with a film starring Prithviraj, from October end to January. We are planning to start the shoot of the Tamil film from February, so that we can release the movie in May," he says.
While the structure of the story will remain the same, there would be minute changes in the film to suit the sensibilities of the Tamil audience. "We would mostly retain the technicians who worked for the Malayalam version. As compared to the M'wood version, the film might have one more song in Tamil," he adds.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/malayalam/movies/news/Jyothika-to-reprise-Manju-Warriers-role-in-How-Old-Are-Yous-Tamil-remake/articleshow/40270567.cms

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AnjaliAnand~*Thamizhan*~hopper_ocean-Nakshatra--Raichu-ReshJ-daya---BimBim--_celestial_its-alexandriteAcidic_SanJananiKiDeewanikrithikasharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jyothika to star in Tamil remake of How Old Are You!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Finally...It was a long wait..So much excited to see her back on screen again Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-~*Thamizhan*~-Nakshatra--Raichu-krithikas-wintergreen-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I knew she would come back !!!
Super excited ! Jyothika will always be my favorite ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-~*Thamizhan*~krithikas

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 15 August 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
welcome back, jo!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-krithikas

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-