Beintehaa

Sawan aaya hai for ZaYa!

Raisa- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just heard the song sawan aaya hai. OMG what a song it is! I fell in love with it. While I was listening to it all I could think was ZaYa. I seriously want a scene where zain is walking in the rain at night and remembering aliya while this song is playing in the back! Can we please have a little scene like that cvs? Pretty please!!!!! If you want a cherry on top of the please I will add it!
P.s. One more week till I am quoting beintehaa and this forum! :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fianally someone else whos heard it theres a really pretty vm on zaya on YouTube go a type mohabbat barsa dena zaya vm and youll find it i must say its an amazing song and its worth listening though im not in songs barely know any this is my first and favourite song till date
Raisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess5253

Fianally someone else whos heard it theres a really pretty vm on zaya on YouTube go a type mohabbat barsa dena zaya vm and youll find it i must say its an amazing song and its worth listening though im not in songs barely know any this is my first and favourite song till date

I saw that vm it's stunning! I am in live with that song. I have played that song more then 100 times today! I just want a ZaYa scene with that song! I kinda want it to be like the teri meri version 2 dance that arshi had when arnav was kidnapped.
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sawan  aaya hai ... even I loved dis song by tony kakar. let's hope 4 d best may be they will soon give a romantic scene on this song.