Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Behen Log!

I can address this way now.. as hamara bro - Bawaji is filhaal not on the forum.Wink

OK.. Behen log!

We had seen Dr. Ashutosh becoming youngest MD (I mean Managing Director) of KGH at the age of 43.
(Oh..ohhh... ADs..please apna dreams and drools ko zara stop keejiye for a minute!)

Though many of us (including Dadi bua) grudgingly re-iterated the word several times --- 'Buddha', actually he grabbed the most coveted two prizes of his life at that age...

One is Nidhi ..( ofcourse, a baby too).. and Second is his MD position.

Mera khali dimag mein ek question aaya (Anjani has rubbed on this habit on me...WinkLOL)

Ok.. mera question yeh hai... what is the right age to achieve anything? If you have dreams to achieve something, how do you put it on your time line?  How do you set up any time line?  please tell me!!! please!!

Edited by mudraswathi - 14 August 2014 at 3:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafloridadochkp11rrdsuparmarAnidhirohan-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you want to achieve and when?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Me pehli

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Don't know answer to your Q.. Aaise hi post badhane ke liye aur Hasne ke liye aaye Hun aaj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocmudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Don't know answer to your Q.. Aaise hi post badhane ke liye aur Hasne ke liye aaye Hun aaj

iska jawab mujhe bhi nahi maaloom.. bas time pass karna haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadoc-deepali17-

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
There is no age to achieve dreamsTongue
Dream Acha dream london Mai settle honaLOL Boole tooh eek 15 bed rooms hall and kitchen ka Chota sa ghar,,,ek swimming pool ho,eek bada as garden ho,,,,plan yeh hai ki yeh Mai Aaraam karuge...ketan Saab achieve kareke muje bolega..fir Mai dusra dream kahuge use...fir wooh uss par kaam karega ROFL

Edited by nidhirohan - 14 August 2014 at 2:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocrrdsu-deepali17-mudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

Dream Acha dream london Mai settle honaLOL Boole tooh eek 5 bed rooms hall and kitchen ka Chita as ghar ho,,,,ek swimming pool ho,eek bada as garden ho,,,,plan yeh hai ki yeh Mai Aaraam karuge...ketan Saab achieve kareke muje bolega..fir Mai dusra dream kahuge use...fir wooh uss par kaam karega ROFL

I was just about to say that..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocnidhirohan-deepali17-

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Dream Acha dream london Mai settle honaLOL Boole tooh eek 5 bed rooms hall and kitchen ka Chita as ghar ho,,,,ek swimming pool ho,eek bada as garden ho,,,,plan yeh hai ki yeh Mai Aaraam karuge...ketan Saab achieve kareke muje bolega..fir Mai dusra dream kahuge use...fir wooh uss par kaam karega ROFL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-deepali17-

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 14 August 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Dream Acha dream london Mai settle honaLOLBoole tooh eek 5 bed rooms hall and kitchen ka Chita as ghar ho,,,,ek swimming pool ho,eek bada as garden ho,,,,plan yeh hai ki yeh Mai Aaraam karuge...ketan Saab achieve kareke muje bolega..fir Mai dusra dream kahuge use...fir wooh uss par kaam karegaROFL

LOL

ROFL ek dum NR style .. Dream .. You never fail to make me laugh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocnidhirohanmudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top