Ye Hai Mohabbatein

tere liye-an ishra ff updated part 31 special note page 150

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hello everyone😊
again i m here with a new ff😆
this tym a different one..

M writing something romantic and mature😳 for the first time in my life. Do tell me how you find it.

I'll be glad to know what you people feel.
here it goes..

part1-page1
part2-page4
part3-page6
part4-page6
part5-page9
part6-page12
part7-page15
part8-page15
part9-page20
part10-page20
part11-page25
part12-page25
part13-page29
part14-page36
part15-page41
part16-page46
part17-page53
part18-page62
part19-page69
part20-page76

thankyou note pg 81

part21-page84
part22-page88
part23-page89
part24-page89
part25-page100

100 pages complete spcl note page100

part26-page106
part 27-page106
part28-page115
part29-page122

100 likes thank you note page 124

part30-page133
part31-page140

150 pages special note page 150

Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
warning: the content is bit mature..pls scroll down at your own risk😳😆

chapter 1

He was shivering and groaning. Ishita checked the temperature. It was still 102. 'What has happened to him?' She wondered and again started keeping wet strips on his forehead to lower the temp. He was visibly disturbed and the reason was unknown to her. Raman Kumar Bhalla can be in such vulnerable state, this was beyond her thinking. She saw his moaning decreased and heaved a sigh of relief. Thank God he might be able to sleep now, she thought as she saw him shutting his eyes.

She relaxed and her thoughts went to two hours back time, when she saw him enter home with driver holding him while she was feeding Ruhi.

Flashback

The bite she was going to feed Ruhi fell from her hand when she saw him on the door. He wasn't even able to stgand himself own his own. "Are, what happened to him?" asked worried Mr. & Mrs. Bhalla. She was shocked. Was he drunk? Why? Not again please. But when she saw cleaarly, he didn't look drunk. Then what?

His eyes were red as if he was crying the whole day. But everything was perfect when he went office in the morning. And now in such a state...

"He has high fever. He was continuosly crying in the car also. I asked him if we should go to doctor but he denied and told that he wanted to come home only." replied driver as Romi and Bhallaji helped Raman to walk to his room while Ishita and Mrs. Bhalla followed."ok..thnxx..you may leave" said simmi and shut the door.

"Ishima..what happened to papa?" Ruhi's question brought Ishita out of her trance. "Nothing baby..he has some fever. Don worry. He'll be alright. You go and sleep with your chachu today. ok. Papa will be fine in the morning." She kissed her daughter and asked Romi to take her with him.

"Dont wrry mammi ji papa ji..i have given him medicine. He will be fyn soon. U can take rest..i'll manage." Ishita latched the door of their room and rushed to Raman.

"Are you ok. Raman?????" Since last one and half hour, she is trying to lower his body temperature by using ice cold strips but no effect.

"Ishitaaa" Raman called her. She at once came out of her thoughts. "Yes raman..u want something??Tell me.."

"I..I.." he tries to say something but is not able to. "Speak Raman. What happened? pls tell me..can i help u? You want something?" She was really worried. She had never seen him in such a state.

He starts shivering and moaning. Ishita at once comes near him.

Raman..are you all right? What is happening to you? tell me..plss. He doesn't reply her but brings her closer to himself and hugs her tightly. Ishita is completely shocked. What is he upto. Whats all this?

Thinking that he might need some comfort, she hugs him back. But what he does next comes an utter surprise for her. He brings her more closer and captures her lips. As their lips contact, a shiver runs through her spine. She doesn't know how to react. She has never been in such a situation with anyone. Even she and Subbu never shared such moments but here with Raman???

But he is not the one to stop here. It seems as if all his pent up desires of years has come forth today. He knew he needed to talk first with her but talk with her means some new fight or lectures for which he was not at all ready.

So, he bit her lower lip and tried to enter her mouth. But, she was not at all prepared for all this. She was resisting and with her arms, tried to push him away. He was not the one to backoff. He went on kissing her. Suddenly, Ishita realized that he was feeling relaxed than earlier. His moans and shivering stopped.

She didnt resist and there he was, exploring her mouth. She also responded with equal passion. After an eternity, both seperated due to lack of oxygen. Seeing him in better state, Ishita couldn't stop herself but kiss on his forehead lovingly. He again hugged her. His head crooked in her neck. She fondly ran her hands through his hairs.

He entangled his legs in hers bringing her even closer if possible. Ishita knew where it could lead to but she was mentally ready. Raman has done so much for her. Maybe today, in this condition, he needed her. She had tried everything only to fail but now this was the only way to make him feel calm.

He was shivering and holding her tightly. His hands wrapped around her waist. Her br***t touching his chest. He moved his fingers playfully on her back only to make her shiver and before she could realise, he opened the hook of her blouse and then her bra making her completely naked from top. She was astonished. Her nipples hardened under his touch and she could feel her manhood rising in her pant.

Before she could stop herself, her hands unbuckled his pants and she touched his p***s only to make him shiver and shoot out her name. 'Ishita..what the..' he removed her whole saree and peticott and started licking her whole body. She was moaning in pleasure and then he was on top of her. "Ishita..I lu u" (this time truly), he told her and without waiting for her reply, entered inside her.

Around 2 in the night, Ishita woke up to the sight of her naked husband sleeping peacefully as if content after years..free from any worries or tensions. She couldn't help but smile and kiss his forehead. "I love you too Raman."

"I dont know what made you do all this but one thing is for sure, I will be by you during all ups and downs of your life. And, I'm sure, one day you'll find me worthy of sharing this with me. I don't know if what happened today will happen again or not. But I'll wait for you. Wait for my lifetime, if you need it..."

So how you find it..pls tell

P.S. If anyone wants, i can continue it⭐️👏
ishira_jaynt thumbnail
Plzzz continue soon waiting eagerly!
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon. Would like to see his reactions when he would be in his senses in morning
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one. plz continue and pm me
ankita_sidana thumbnail
thanks a lot all of you
for ur likes and comments
will continue soon for sure
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it.plz continue wana know reason behind Raman's sudden codition.
archuzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue yaar...it's really nice and beautiful..
Nichuss thumbnail
Hai...
It luks incomplete...
Like to knw wt happnd to raman..?
Y was he cryingg??
arshi_f thumbnail
Plzz contnu soon eagerly waiting for ur update