Qubool Hai

Two pieces of a heart...14.8.14 - Page 3

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I noticed that he was facing Sanam in the precap yesterday. It made me happy. πŸ˜ƒ

Me too ! Loved that small touch, that they knew the fans would get it !

Faiz must be annoying as hell. Dude, how do you suddenly decide you are in love and want to marry Haya. Okay, okay, granted all the other male characters on the show have done this. But at least they had more interaction with the girl than dumbass Faiz. He's also so dense, in how he can't even notice his own brother's change in life due to Haya.

I don't get how he doesn't make a single move to show his intentions (like Rehan) but just sends his brother to ask for her hand immediately. Rahat, knowing her disability, should have had some extra articulation face to face or even write it down for her. 
It's MARRIAGE you're talking about for God's sake, not a trip to an army retreat!

Lateef's Emran Hashmi dream made me laugh. Also where Razia tells him to be mindful and as he is a servant, and lol how he asked if she's Queen Victoria, and that Lateef is the Begum of the room. 
 The Queen Victoria quip made me laugh so hard !!! Begum of the room! People felt it an unnecessary scene but I enjoyed the comic relief. 
Faiz's couch-jumping not so much πŸ€’

Seher is sexy. I like her. 
Me too. Sizzle... the hip roll and brow lift... 
momentarily I worried that she is exactly the skirt Aahil would chase, but I calmed down when I remembered Aahil is very much wrapped around Sanam now...

I am giving the benefit of the doubt regarding lack of SaHil. Well other than the fact that I've always had the complaint they weren't properly explored, yesterday gave some hope.  
When they have SaHil scenes, they rock it like an earthquake! But giving actors off time is important, I don't think I can take another lead leaving...

KVB did take a few days off last week, and we don't know which scenes were shot when. 
They seem to have shot Haya's wedding already. So they are using the SaHil scenes sparingly and on alternate days I suppose.

There better be SaHil soon! And good SaHil scenes too.

Forgot to add. Poor Haya. I couldn't watch after I saw her miss 'Faiz se' from Rahat's lips. I don't know how I will be able to watch if she's married to Faiz. πŸ˜­ It leaves a bad feeling and taste.

You know? I hope Aahil will help sort out this wrong groom issue with such finesse that he saves Haya, and impresses Sanam a great deal more. Like @Jayne said, the way to Sanam is through her family. Love her family, and she will love you...

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: micshy

Nice post πŸ˜Š

As i knew there wont b any SaHil so i could watch the epi forwarding Razia lateef n rahafa scenes πŸ˜•
but i really dont knw how long my interst will b kept alive... 
Seher is going to b a positive character... I really dont think Gul would touch SaHil to adjust Seher in SM... I m having a feeling she wont mess it up.. Wese b at the moment everything is already so messed up πŸ˜•
I mean no one else except Gul has the courage to spoil her own show.. Hatsoff lady... I m might pissed off with her... 

I think Seher will be positive too. A wily, kick A** not hoodwinkable or bully-able version of Asad and Zoya. Sanam is too humble and nice, only threats to her family and self respect brings out the inner tigress. But Seher? I'm finding myself curious to see more...

<Just to put it out there, I FOR THE RECORD do not want her messing with SaHil too. Just saying... CVs ARE YOU LISTENING???>
This content was originally posted by: Danitrini

What do you think of Tanu mentioning the three months?
I am so haappy so many of us noticed Aahil's lying position. πŸ˜› 
So nice no? Everyone saw that tiny little detail !! Love you guys!❀️

In the precap with Seher, I to do not think she will cause a lot of probs for Sahil. The probs I could foretell is that she will be like Zoya, getting into trouble and that could lead to Sanam getting into trouble. Just a guess. I'm thinking she probably suffers from nightmares. I could see Sanam waking up in the middle of the night comforting her... 

I forgot to mention that it my post...
That reminder of the 3 month deadline, by Tanveer. Putting it in perspective for Sanam, soon you'll be outta here so you've got other problems to think about.

Talking timelines : We had the first day of fast + Eid = 1 month
                                   Dilshaad in hospital+discharge = +/- 2 weeks
That makes it roughly halfway through their 3 month deadline. 

(You do realize if the CVs want, they can make it end tomorrow?πŸ˜†)

Sanam comforting Seher, I dunno. Would the PH have enough money to put up that kinda CGI? Maybe a telepathic sharing of nightmares. If Haider and Zoya could share a strong emotion, why not the twins?
This content was originally posted by: sahil333

Was disappointed that they did not eat cake together πŸ˜” . That scene was not over yet 😑. Just a few secs for Sanam to give him a piece, that would have done so good for the epi.

I know right? SO she cut the cake and then they just slept off? HOW !!! πŸ˜†

I replayed that scene of Aahil sleeping facing Sanam a couple of times. I even paused it just to look at them sleeping, 😳 CRAZY ME right 😊? I don't know, it gave me a very happy feeling. It was love right there. I wished they had shown us how that happened. Better than Lateef/Razia crap.

Very cosy they were, sleeping. Soon there won't be two blankets anymore β˜ΊοΈ
 (*hinthint* CVs, For next SaHil-less episode !!πŸ˜†)

@KK, KVB wife's tweeted that she's dreaming of their vacation to Italy. Maybe his day off is not finished yet. Ah man 😭 . So I'm afraid of more less of our beloved Sahil/Aahil. Miss, miss them so much, aargh πŸ˜” !.

Take it this way, A happy KV is a happy SaHil and SurVir vibe. I LOVE the positivity on the QH sets esp when KV is around. If he's happy, then we'll be happy.πŸ˜‰

SJ is so hardworking, doesn't she need a rest too? Love her so much ❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ

OMG exactly ! She's been working through out ! Through KSG, KSG-less, RV, leap, KVB; it's madness!! Now she's doing double roles ! with lotsa disguises and all. 
Hang in there Surbhi ! Take a break too okay? 
Maybe she'll get time off to since they seem to have shot Haya's wedding already...

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful write up for an avg episode.
No saahil so saahil fans are annoyed fair enough.
But it wasn't that bad either.
Few things stood out
1 tanveer is now scared  to the extent of relying on razia again
2 ahil is facing Sanam
3 razia knows everything or nothing. I will go with former since she was adamant to stay in the house.
4. No bodies were discovered at murder site. Now that's intriguing.

Ratafia was bearable till faiz started monkeying around. Lateef razia fillers hope they show lateef having a role to play in it. 

And seher lands in Bhopal so soon.
This content was originally posted by: AsYa_4_ever

Yeah Seher was TOTALLY stunning  (Zoyas daughter πŸ˜‰)

I am SURE Seher wont take Sanams life (How?!)
First of all they will hate each other (like AsYa) but then they will love each other ( like AsYa)

Maybe Seher will be jealous of Sanam's 'so called' luxurious life, while she was left to steal and con her way for money. But ultimately, their quest for truth will unite them methinks.
This content was originally posted by: vartekaa

Sanam and seher now going to band bajao tanveer... Hope so

Definitely !!
Evil cannot win all the time !!
This content was originally posted by: Perfectionist2

Didn't watch... Don't think I will.

But I will wait to read take on it tomorrow again.

Lovely post. I always look forward to.

Thanks friend !
Missable episode, don't worry.

But Seher is a must watch tomorrow. The sass, the sexy spunk, rough street-smart look in her face.. 

The Haya groom mishap though, unfortunate...
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful   post for a so...so episode. They are building up Seher's entry. Can we get cake eating in the flash back..cvs are sadistic. They only love to torture by incomplete scene.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

I think Seher will be positive too. A wily, kick A** not hoodwinkable or bully-able version of Asad and Zoya. Sanam is too humble and nice, only threats to her family and self respect brings out the inner tigress. But Seher? I'm finding myself curious to see more...

<Just to put it out there, I FOR THE RECORD do not want her messing with SaHil too. Just saying... CVs ARE YOU LISTENING???>

Yes me too quite intrigued about Seher .. She seems to be an interesting character ... Lets c how this story unfolds... I wouldnt mind her to b grey initially n having MU with sanams that will give some good drama... N afterwards some bang on Sister bonding...
I DO REALLY WISH THAT CVS DO LISTEN TO US