Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Hurya-

There was no need of that Razia lateef scene...they could have shown that razia lives with lateef in a different manner,...n give that space to SaHil

But still I m hopeful as the story will progress we will get balance epi's😊

yooo exactly. That scene was stretched.  Don't be hopeful ðŸ˜† all depends on cvs if they care for our feelings😭
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, agree. we need Sahil! They seem to be showing Sahil only every other day now. uhhh..
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Sana--

I m not interested seher character I m fan of surbhi jyoti so just curious how she play this character and I wish seher character just cameo when revenge track over seher character also leave this show then full focus only sahil

I have nothing with seher. I am just frustrated on cvs cause they are not using tracks well. Now they introduced seher , now they will start showing luka chupi of sanam seher for quite few days. They will show raziya seher raziya tanu raziya latif tanu sanam raziya  sanam raziya tanu. And the most epic irritating crap rahat and his gang. So now where will be sahil!  They are leads man...they dont even use the male lead in other scenes too! From now on if they are too much interested in side characters they will show sahil on special appearance🥱
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What cvs want 😡 missed SaHil
But i am positive about seher track.it will increase trp.In sha Allah. But they need to show SaHil.
Rahat haya faiz are damn boring 🥱
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flora212

yooo exactly. That scene was stretched.  Don't be hopeful ðŸ˜† all depends on cvs if they care for our feelings😭

I know😆..But sill just think the epi is just of hardly 25 minutes..in which they have to show different tracks..Seher entry to needs a build up n to wrap up haya faiz thing this space is necessary..Once these tracks r opened n settled we will get balanced ones..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally get your frustration, Gul is again repeating the same drama, I am just so🤢😡 this is the only show where they show so much negativity, tannu and Razia are couple and Sahil are side actors.. All other show focus on leads, I just do not get how they do not realizes the TRP rise is because of Sahil KV and Surbhi are doing an amazing job, incredible actors.. but these guys will never understand, if this continues, KV will leave the show, and I will not blame him..They have created the same magic like Asya and which was so hard, but yes our Cvs think Faiz Raha are more important than Sahil..🤢 These days you hardly see Aahil, what is his role? side actor? 
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i miss sahil. is qh becoming another saas bahu serial where the male leads have little or no part in the show