Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

And Then He Fell In Love:KT/Mnthn:updated

soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 12:54am | IP Logged

hey guys!!! thanks a lot for the awesome feedback on the first part! it's a comfort to know that there are other manthan fans out there as well!Wink....it was really really encouraging to read ur comments and i'm jumping with joy at the fact that most of u liked it! so herez the next part....hope u guys like this as well! enjoy reading~~~!

the first part link is: (just copy n paste the link on the address bar)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=411884

............................................................ ...........................................

Part 2:

He woke up the next morning, completely agitated at himself.....images of KT in his arms was a mere blurr in his mind now, but he couldn't forgive himself for the stupidity he had committed.

He walked up to the mirror, and yawned lazily at the image of himself.....putting on his usual baggies and a kool collared shirt that complimented his body, he hurried downstairs for breakfast......

It wasn't usual for everyone to be at the table at the same time, since there were so many of them.....the only people at the table were Tulsi, Damini, his mom, Laksh, Bhumi, and Eklavya. A frustrated frown hit his face almost the second he saw Laksh.......he moved past him muttering, "God knows what i have to bear seeing the first thing in the morning!" He gave laksh a want-to-smack-u-in-face-look and sat down near his sis.......

He had bearly starting on his food, when that so called "Gawar" showed up again.
She said good morning heartily to everyone and he was the only one who didn't reply back.......moving over to where her "baa" was standing, she starting taking the plates from her hand, and putting them on the table for everyone.........

"God!" he thought. "this girl really thinks she owns the place....us ki himmat tu dekhoo"........he tried ignoring her as much as he could, but her presence seemed to aggravate him to extremes......she was bustling about and talking non-stop with everyone......"I think I'm gonna go nuts" he thought, "us waqt se es ki bolti bund nahin ho rahi"

completely exasperated, he glanced up at her.........at that same moment, his gaze met hers.......she stopped in the middle of her sentence as he looked up at her........he could sense the coldness and hatred that she reserved for him in those eyes...........her intense gaze slashed him on all sides, which made him hate her even more.............

suddenly, she looked away, but he kept on looking at her.......she had gone silent all of a sudden......it seemed to him that she had remembered everything that had happened yesterday and felt embarrassed..........even he was disgusted at himself for doing what he had done......it had been so un-like him!

he wanted to get back at her.......she hadn't done anything, but he still wanted to prove it to her that he was the same MAnthan, her sworn enemy........he had succumbed to something extraordinary yesterday, but today....today he was going to make up for that moment of weakness!
he wanted to show her how much hatred he fathomed in his heart....how much he hated her, and how much she was obliged to hate him in return!

He suddenly realized that she had gone back to her non-stop chattering mood, and was talking mercilessly........having a scheme in his mind, he smiled at the thought of what he was about to do........

As KT moved around the table, serving everyone her 'hand-made' omelette, she walked around manthan's chair, and he, very conveniently, at the same time, put his left leg forward......KT tripped on it and fell with huge "THUD" on the floor.....

the omelette plate that was in her hand, flew into the air, and landed straight on manthan's head!

laksh and tulsi ran towards KT in concern, and helped to pick her up.....KT was fuming at Manthan with anger and frustration!!! she got up and turned around to scream and him for making her trip over......

but what she saw made her crack up into fits of laughter.....everyone else looked around as well and smiled despite themselves......even bhumi was smiling at the sight of her brother......

Manthan, starting from his recently-washed, gelled hair to the midst of his chest, was completly convered with the greasy remnants of KT's omelette, while the plate had landed on his lap.........bits and pieces of tomatoe and egg were falling little by little from his head onto his shoulders........

even though everyone was laughing or smiling, they soon stopped because Manthan was in an ABSOLUTE RAGEEEE!  He stood up , and tried brushing the omelette from his head....completely exasperated, he turned to KT and  yelled out:

"what the heck did u do, u stupid Gawar?!"

saying this, he stormed out in complete fury, leaving the rest of the group thunderstruck at his reaction.

He went up to take a shower....and came out a long while later, refreshed and clean, once again........but his anger had not subsided......even though the accident had been ENTIRELY his own fault, he vowed to make KT pay for what she had done.........he couldn't take how she had laughed at him.....HIM! of all people! he couldn't stand her guts nor her wits any longer!

Thus, his mind resolved and the decision made, he made his way to KT's room.......

before he came in, however, he heard two very familiar voices....one was KT and the other was that darn laksh's voice, he thought......

He set his back against the wall adjacent to the door and listened......

laksh(trying his best to comfort and console KT): "you're not making any sense KT.......forget about the accident......we all know it was that manthan's fault......he just can't stand u.......but he also knows that we can't stand him either!" Manthan saw him cup KT's face in his hands, and look into her eyes......after a while, he heard him say, "ok...how abt this....get ready, i wanna cheer u up.....we'll go out to some nice place and have dinner, ok?"

As Manthan peered in, it looked obvious to him that KT felt hesitant going.....she was making one of her faces.......but when KT saw the disappointed look in laksh's eyes, she smiled warmly and gave him a quick hug......"ok baaba....lets go! but get out for now.....i need to get ready!" she reluctantly pushed laksh out of the room, and Manthan saw him leaving with a satisfatory smile on his face.......

Manthan's blood was boiling at what he had heard laksh say about him.......and for some reason, he did not like the way both laksh and KT were going out alone..........the image of laksh holding KT's face kept repeating itself in his mind until he couldn't take it any more.......he tried to comfort himself by thinking that the only reason he didn't like that was because he didn't want them to be happy......although he knew there might be something more, he did not want to admit it, not even to his own self.........

Before KT had closed the door, he somehow slipped into her room........he hid behind her closet, while she scrambled to find her dress, and then went into the bathroom........He did not know what he had done or what he was doing.......all he knew was that he wanted to be near her.......he wanted to make her pay for what she was doing to him........so he waited and waited and waited in her room for the moment she'd come out......

Although KT only took a couple of minutes, to Manthan it seemed like ages..........he smiled as he thought about all the horrible things that he was planning on saying to her........he would tell her how much he hated her, how disgusted he felt in her presence, and how he longed for her to get out of the house.......all that was on his mind was that he wanted to make her pay, no matter what......!!!!

He suddenly heard the door knob of the bathroom door being turned, and he made his way towards it...........KT came out, but she had her back to him as she desperately tried to dry her wet hair with a towel.........

The moment he saw her, all his wicked plans vanished into thin air, and he stopped midway and just stood there, too overwhelmed and baffled to react........

it seemed as though he was looking not at KT, but at someone else.......

She had come out wearing one of the most gorgeous red saaris.......her blouse was short and stylish, yet gave a very modest look on her........he gazed at her dark, wet hair as they gently stroked her neck and shoulders........her skin was so perfect, smooth, and glowed no matter which way she turned........she was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being silently admired by someone from whom she least expected it.........he just looked on at her,  as her image began to engrave itself on his mind......

The magic of the moment seemed to disappear the moment she turned back and saw him gazing at her........she gasped in horror at what she saw..........but either an unexplainable fear or Manthan's unusual expression stopped her from uttering another sound........she was looking at him in disbelief......she was trying to figure out why he was looking at her that way........

He no longer knew what he was doing anymore......he was too mesmerized by her......too enchanted to retreat and think again.......he made a step towards her.........almost involuntarily, she stepped back from him.........he did not understand what was happening to him, but he kept moving towards her........

she was constantly looking at him, and moving back at the same time......it seemed as though his gaze had paralyzed all of her senses....and she could do nothing except move away from him........

he was soon very close to her....and he pushed her against a wall.......he did not know why he did this, but he wanted to look at her...some more......he did not want to lose this moment.........his gaze told her that he wanted to prolong this time forever........ she, on the other hand, didn't understand why, but she felt herself, involuntarily, succumbing to his will and power.......

their faces only a few heart beats away, they kept looking into each others eyes........there was confusion in both of them, but at the same time, there was an unspeakable passion and entrancement which compelled both of them to be completely engrossed into one another.......their eyes told it all........he could sense her confusion and questions through her gaze, and she could feel his tormentation and passion through his.......both looks asked the same question over and over, 'why was this happening to them?'

without warning, he leaned over, and brushed his lips gently over her smooth cheek, making his way to her ear......as he bent down to caress her neck, she gently pushed him away.........as she turned to leave without a word, he took her hand in his and pulled her towards himself.......he held her warmly by her waist, while he rubbed the tip of her nose gently with his own............there was always a voice at the back of both of their minds telling them to stop, and was warning them of what they were doing, but they took no heed of that.......it was almost as though they did not want to understand.....they wanted to leave things as they were and take in this new experience.....they both felt the power this difference had made over them, and this changed their perspectives about one another......

she could feel his intense gaze burning into her features.....for a while she stared right back at him, but being afraid of what might happen, she suddenly looked away........He took her apprehension for her modesty, and holding her face with his hand, made her face him........he felt her eyes penetrate his soul and he could almost yell in agony or joy at how much he wanted to preserve that look forever.......
her presence made him want to tell her everything about him......he wanted her to know......he wanted her to understand why he was the way he was.........this unplanned moment made him realize that of all people he knew, he believed that she was the only one worthy of sharing this knowledge with........looking into her eyes, he found that he'd not been mistaken..........her heart only sustained love, nothing else.....she would understand.....

as he held her so close in his arms, he remembered all those moments when he had tormented her.......when he had insulted and abused her in the most terrible ways......he hated himself for all he had done, and felt disgusted at how he had gone to the extreme to send such a soul as hers to jail........he couldn't bear it anymore.....

he moved his face to her ear, and gently whispered, "i know how u feel about me......i deserve nothing but hatred from you because of everything i've done..........but i don't know why i'm doing what i'm doing right now.....all i know is that i'll never give u any pain from now on"

she stared at him as he said those words.....she could feel unexpected tears forming in her eyes as he looked back at her.....'what had come over both of them' her mind kept asking, but she did not have an answer for that.......

She closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.......he brushed it away with his finger and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek..... He held her tighter and leaned even closer......their faces were only a few breaths away, when they heard a sudden knock on the door.......the external intervening snapped both of them to reality, and they looked at the closed door.........

laksh: 'God! how long are u gonna take in there, KT??? we're getting late yaar! come out or i'm gonna burst the door open!'

In the midst of confusion,  KT looked apprehensively from Manthan to the door, and from the door back to Manthan.

............................................................ ........................................... ...

so what is KT gonna do ppl?

i know i should have obliterated all the staring etc, but i thought it was appropriate since it was important to the change manthan was going through......and also, i know most of u think its really weird for KT to just come into MAnthan's arms like that, but let me just clarify two things regarding that: first of all, she was confused herself when she saw the way manthan looked at her.....she was shocked to see him so changed etc etc.........secondly, i've always wanted to believe that KT has this secretive passion and emotions towards manthan no matter how mean he is to her........i've just wanted that, and it would be gud to see if she develops those feelings.......but, anyway, it was kinda this love/hate thing that i want to start between them now........hope it'd be interesting and that u guys like it.

next part will be posted most probably after wednesday since i have a Bio exam to study for.......i'm really sorry, but i gotta study! till then, enjoy this part and do post ur comments.......i don't mind if therez criticismWink!!!

SmileSohaSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara_563hamza7860jessie124678QueenMalaikaarchitpatnaik*yash123*miss_parvySim_02hira5431

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
fantastic
Clap Clap Clap
IBLAL Goldie
IBLAL
IBLAL

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Clap
HhAaNnAa IF-Rockerz
HhAaNnAa
HhAaNnAa

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
soha88 Goldie
soha88
soha88

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged

thanks a lot to all those who read and commented!

Soha

tashu92 IF-Dazzler
tashu92
tashu92

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
very good.kep it up Clap Clap Clap
Yojina Senior Member
Yojina
Yojina

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
great job..an excellent read
soha88 Goldie