Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Navya what a amazing update
You are processing to be an excellent writer โญ๏ธ
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome loved it so much conditions of roli was too good love u sid so sweet rosid are waiting for the next<3
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Wonderful Update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Liked question and reply part of Rosid ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Sakthi- - 9 years ago
----Navya---- thumbnail

Roli unwrapped the box and was shocked but happy at the same time because he gifted an i-phone to her.. the latest i-phone.

Roli: This I-phone? It's.. it's very expensive.

Sid: Anything for my would be wife.

Roli: but.. I.. I have already a mobile. Why you bought it for me?

Sid: I didn't know your number ...So i bought it ...we can talk through it .. 

Roli:but..

Sid:don't worry.. take it as.. shagun..

Roli (laughing): wow. An i-phone as shagun?

Sid: yeah.

Roli: ok.. but tell me. Did you carry it all the way from Delhi? 

Sid (laughing a bit): Yes

Roli: Ok. But you didn't tell me.. can I continue with my internship here? 

Sid: what do you think?

Roli: please tell na.

Sid: you will continue your internship.. (A big smile appeared on her face but vanished as soon as he continue) But not here.

Roli:means?

Sid: you'll continue your Internship in BW fashion house at Delhi.

Roli: Oh My God!! Siddhanth ji? Are you serious? It's like my dream comes true but.. wait a minute. For doing internship .. we need to pass a test and work for three days as trial and then they decide if you can do or not. Then how? (She pouted her lips)

Sid: Do you know who's the Owner of BW fashion house?

Roli: Noo.

Sid: Siddhanth Bharadwaj. I'm the owner and you don't need to pass the test or do the trial because you are Siddhanth's would be wife.

Roli: Really? OMG.. Thank You.. Thank You. Now I can be also proud in front of my friends.. They are all rich except me but now I can say that my boyfriend is non other than Siddhanth Bharadwaj, the owner of BW fashion house.

In excitement, she hugged him tightly and he was a taken aback a bit but then smiled and hugged her back. When she realized what she was doing.. she broke the hug and was about to run when he held her hand and she stopped there.

Sid: Ahaan.. so I'm your boyfriend?

Roli: hh..haan. We're not engaged yet so..

Sid: from tomorrow I'll become your fiance. (He kissed her cheek and her eyes popped out) and you don't need to go to office tomorrow.. I've already talked to your Boss. I'll call you soon.. bye!

He planted another kiss on her left cheek and left from there, leaving a crimson red Roli behind.

Roli: Second meeting and kiss? And that too two?

While going outside.. Simar stopped him.

Simar: Ahaan Siddhanth ji! Couldn't stay away from my sister? Well.. I wanted to thank you for accepting her. Roli behaves like a small kid. As she is the younger one our parents gave lots of love to her .. she's a very nice girl. She gets angry very quickly.. She cries at small things but I guess.. after marriage, she'll change.

Sid: No Simar. I love her for the way she is. I fell in love with her when we met on the road.. I liked how she spoke without fear. Her bubliness, her talks, her behaviour are the reason for me to accept this marriage. I don't want her to change to a typical wife. Yes.. she's a bit crazy. She gets mood swings.. she cries and the next minute she's laughing. Don't worry.. I'll manage after marriage and your sister won't cry ever!

Simar smiled and left toward Roli's room.

Simar: Why are you so red Roli? Did Siddhanth ji do something? (She winked at her)

Roli(smiled): No didi. He just gave an i-phone to me.

Simar: wah! He met you today itself and gifted something already?

Roli: well.. I don't want to discuss on this. Let's go downstairs?

Simar Smiled and they went downstairs and talked about Rosid engagement..

justloverosid thumbnail
 Wow Navya  another fabulous update ๐Ÿ‘
and the kiss โ˜บ๏ธ
Please update soon๐Ÿ˜›
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update navya.waiting for next update.
----Navya---- thumbnail

Later, Roli was sitting in the balcony watching the stars and thinking about Siddhanth.

Simar: Roli..first tell me. What do you think about my dear brother-in-law Siddhanth ji?

Roli: Mr. Siddhanth Bharadwaj? Hmm.. he's cute and handsome actually!

Simar: oh!. really?

Roli: yes. He's very different from what I thought he would be. Caring, loving.He seems to be like a lover boy

Simar: no. I don't think so. I mean.. he is lover boy type but not totally.. he has lots of attitude.

Roli: well I also have lots of attitude. Let's see what will happen when the two of us will be together..

Both sisters went off to sleep. They had to get up early the next day as it is ROSID engagement..

On the other hand,Bharadwaj family returned to their Hotel.. they went to their respective rooms and later, Siddhanth knocked door of Mataji's room .

Mataji: Siddhanth? Anything important?

Sid: umm yes Mataji. I wanted to talk.. about Roli.

Mataji: about Roli? Come in.

They sat on the sofa.

Sid: Mataji.. I wanted to inform you that Roli will be doing her internship in BW fashion house and she will start by the end of the week.

Mataji: ok. That's great but is she going to live in Delhi?

Sid: yes...

Mataji:but where she is going to stay?

Sid:Mataji..U know presently because of work Prem and myself were coming late from office..it was ok for me but for prem ?The present project which we were working would take few months time to finish..So iam planning to buy the apartment which is beside our office..i mean Prem and Simar will stay there for few months..So Roli can stay with them..I already discussed this with Prem..he has no objection..

Mataji: but Siddhanth.. if she is starting her internship soon.. can't you postpone it a bit? I mean ...You can marry her within a week. Jamanlal ji and Meena ji don't have any problem.

Sid: they don't have but I have. I mean.. I want to take our relation a bit slow. I don't know anything about her. Internship last six months so we will get marry after three months. She is going to work with me so it will be a great thing. We'll get to know each other better. I don't want to marry her just like that.. I mean it would be a marriage with an unknown face and I don't want that.

Mataji: Ok Siddhanth. As you wish.

He smiled and went back to his room. 

Siddhanth really wished to marry Roli.. even the next day if possible but he knows.. he has to take their relation slow. She doesn't know anything about him and her fears about arranged marriages. 

Siddhanth wanted to let Roli realize that everyone is not the same. If there are bad guys, there are good too. If few arranged marriage doesn't work, some works. Even some love marriages doesn't work but some works. Everything depends on the person and he wanted to let her know that he isn't one of those guys. He is a man who cares about others and doesn't think about himself only.

Edited by navya.k - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
 Nice Navya ๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for next update
----Navya---- thumbnail

Next day,The whole Dwivedi house was decorated with flowers and lights. Guests were welcomed by Mr. & Mrs. Dwivedi.While Simar was helping Roli to get ready. Prem was also there.. admiring Roli.

Roli: jiju.. don't look at me like that. I'll cry! I hate when people admire me.

Prem: well.. then I would say that you have to change your likes/dislikes because I'm definitely sure.. Siddhanth will admire you today. You're looking damn pretty.

Roli: ooh.. so you mean it's the first time I'm looking nice?

Prem: no. I meant today you look extra nice. Your face specially.. there's a glow. A glow of happiness. Isn't it Simar?

Simar: True Prem ji. (Roli blushed and looked away) I can't believe...My little sister is blushing?

Prem got a call from BW family...

Prem: breaking news of the day!!My brother.. Siddhanth.. have come

Prem(through mobile): Mataji.. We're coming!

Simar: let's go Premji!

Roli: No way! Are you going to leave me alone in the room?

Simar: Roli .. two minutes and we're coming. We have to welcome them and once they're in, you will join us.

Roli nodded and sat there.. taking her i-phone. She couldn't check it at all. She opened the Contacts and saw few numbers already saved... She picked her old phone and added her friends, boss and all contacts she needed.

On the other hand, as soon as Siddhanth entered.. he expected his would be wife to be there but she wasn't.

Prem:  (he purposely cleared his throat) Roli is upstairs Siddhanth.

Sid: No. I wasn't searching her.

Prem: oh really? Were you searching me then? Anyway.. congrats bhai! (He hugged him)

After some time, Sujatha asked to bring Roli down ,so Prem &  Simar went to her room.

Roli: am I looking good na? Is my bindi at the right position?

Simar: Roli... He isn't going to eat you if your bindi isn't perfect. Breath.. out and in.

Prem offered his hand for her to hold and brought her down.

As soon as she stood at the stairs, Siddhanth's eyes stopped at her.. he gazed her from top to bottom. She was looking very beautiful, just like an Angel came from heaven.

Prem: Siddhanth.. after today you have your whole life to admire her.

Siddhanth came back to his sense and blushed.. YES! Siddhanth bharadwaj blushed at his brother's comment. 

Roli was made sit beside Siddhanth and they looked at each other.. 

While Dwivedi and Bharadwaj family talked to each other and the guests, Siddhanth and Roli kept taking glances of each other along with chatting with their respective friends.

Mataji: I think now we should start the Ring Ceremony.

Siddhanth and Roli stood beside each other and looked at each other again. He was unable to take off his eyes from her and she was just blushing and looking at his gorgeous eyes.

Jhanvi: Bhaiya.. out the ring now. Fast!

He smiled at his Sister and slide the ring on Roli's finger. It was a diamond ring and looked very expensive.

Jhanvi (holding Roli's shoulders): I hope you like the ring Bhabi. Siddhanth bhaiya shopped for the first time.

Roli was very happy the way he was showering love on her. She just smiled and looked down, picking her ring to slide on his finger. She did that and he just admired the ring she bought for him. She was hesitating to slide on his finger first because it wasn't expensive as his ring. But he looked at her and she slide it. Everyone clapped for the new couple and congratulated. Later, the music and dance performances started.

Siddhanth and Roli were sitting again beside each other on the same recliner. The ceremony was going on and she finally broke the silence between them.

Roli: this ring isn't expensive as yours but I hope you..

Before she could complete her sentence, A small girl who was playing dropped water on Siddhanth accidently.  

Sid: oh shit!

Small girl(with teary eyes): I'm.. I'm sorry uncle. I was playing  and.. the glass.. slipped.

Sid(wiping her tears): It's ok. I'll clean darling.. don't cry.

Meena: Roli, take Siddhanth beta upstairs and help him.

Roli nodded and got up to leave with Siddhanth behind her. When they reached her room, she showed the bathroom but before she could move out, he held her wrist and pinned her to the door, locking it.

Roli: Si..Sidhanth ji.

Sid: So. My dear Roli. What were you saying downstairs?

Roli: what? (She stammered losing her sense because of their closeness)

Siddhanth held her right hand and kissed above the ring. She closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her skin.

Roli: Si.. Siddhanth..ji.

Sid: won't you do the same Roli?

Roli: hmmm?

Sid: this is the first and last time you said something like that. I don't want to hear anything.. whatever you gift to me, even if it is a red rose, I'll take happily. The ring you bought for me.. means a lot because it's a signal that.. I'm yours and you are mine. (He kissed her finger again and she hugged him.. she was over helmed by his gesture. He was really a true prince charming)

Roli: I'm very lucky to be yours.

He smiled and kissed her forehead and then both her cheeks.. one by one. When he started leaning toward her lips.. she pushed him hard. Just then he realized what was he doing?! He was almost going to kiss her .

Sid: Rol..

Roli: The bathroom is there. I'll wait.. here.

He nodded and just left. He lost his sense after seeing her in the saree.. all dressed-up beautifully for him. Her gorgeous eyes, her rosy lips, her cheeks and specially her blush.. everything of her was driving him crazy and thus he couldn't resist when they were alone.

After some time, he moved out of the bathroom toward her.

Sid: Roli.. that.. I..

Roli: it's ok Siddhanth ji. 

He smiled knowing that she wasn't upset.. she was blushing! ohho.. her blush. He will surely do something he doesn't wish to.

Smiling to each other, they moved downstairs where the family was continuing celebrating their ring ceremony.

banuprasa thumbnail
Fab Update Navy ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ