Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Rameen and Yasir's scenes were too good.. Maybe Azar is not dead.. who knows..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Rameen and Yasir's scenes were too good.. Maybe Azar is not dead.. who knows..

where are your sources, no spoilers this time pallo
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

where are your sources, no spoilers this time pallo

LOL.. My sources have shifted to another channel.. But I'll try and dig out stuff tho..😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh kay.. so what was this drama about & where it has been dragged.. i think it was about RAMEEN's sufferings & her chup rehna..😭 but till where it has been dragged.. & yes who knows did AAZAR died or not..😡 but still this man should first beg forgiveness from RAMEEN & then marna ho to mare..😕 sucha a stupid man.. & yah NUMAIR shouldn't die too early.. he should suffer the way RAMEEN's dad suffered.. his daughter should get into the same trouble as he put RAMEEN into that trouble.. then he will realize what's the real pain.. & ending with YASIR & RAMEEN.. it looks quite horrible but will still bear it.. ðŸ˜²
Itnay saare bad happenings ke bad we will get HAPPY ENDING.. with YASIR & RAMEEN.. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -shabz-

It is indeed very boring without that creep.

Hahaha.. really boring & numair's hairstyle.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£
MochaQueen thumbnail
Ab azhar zinda reh ke kya karega?
Acha hai ke wo marr jaye

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Acha hai ke wo marr jaye

Uske marne pe koi aiteraaz nahi hay..😆 magar pehle RAMEEN se maafi to maange.. ðŸ˜­
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Acha hai ke wo marr jaye

The kind of husband he has been to Rameen , he deserves to ide, but not without knowing the truth...if they were showing him realizing that he wronged Rameen before his suicide, then they failed...because it didnt seem that way, it just showed him still angry at Rameen...He needs to know the truth and he needs to be rejected by Rameen...that will make me happy.
MochaQueen thumbnail
They should show Numair telling Aazhar everything and taunting him, and then Azhar gets angry and does something to Numairs daughter like kidnapping or killing her. (I know its cruel but Numair deserves punishment)
and then Azhar gets arrested and rots in jail for his whole life while Numair is left alone repenting and everything aur usko maut bhi naseeb nahi hoti and he gets bankrupt so has to beg on the streets...😆
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 9 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Ya phir yeh ho sakta hai ke Aazhar and Numair get into a fight which leads Numair to tell Azhar that I raped your wife and you couldnt even do anything...Azhar gets infuriated and they try to kill each other. Numair kills Azhar and his daughter witnesses the whole thing and before dying she tells everything. 😆