The Sexy Case of ~*Hubby&Wifey*~: FUN/GUTTER POST

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Judge Saab- Mujrim No. 1 ko pesh kiya jaaye.

Chalak Wakil- And here comes the first culprit of the night- The most Scandalous Button. You don't have the permission to speak until you are proven innocent. *wicked grin*.
So Mr. Button, is it pure coincidence or you have some uncanny ability to POP up when Mr. Desperate hubby Kumar Bhalla(Mujrim No. 2) is within 6-feet radius?
Remember your first pop up act?
Yeah that one.
And now the second one? Both in presence of the ONLY person in front of whom you shouldn't pop out. That's your crime. But since I am the only wakil here i have to also speak something in your favor.
Kya kisine aapko uksaya tha pop karne ke liye? 
Kisiki piercing gaze aapko cheer ke andar chali gayi?
or maybe kisike insides itne bulky hai that you were stretched beyond repair?
or worse Mrs. Wifey Bhalla (Mujrim No. 3) was as usual wearing 1 size small to torture you out of her blouse?
Jo bhi ho we will find your katil.

Judge Saab- I think that Bechara Button was an unfortunate victim to Beshram Bhallas, isse rihaan kiya jaaye.

Button- Wifeys insides and wifey, both are very zalim. I want azaadi, i haven't popped up and she pokes a long sui in me and stitches me back <shudder>.
But this sui stitching can stop, only if we pop up in huge amounts (she won't stich us all, will she?) and this can happen only if Hubby tears us apart(he too has sui phobia, hope he gets the clue). So come hubby, set us free, particularly the 7 of us so that we can form a Button Gang Divaniis (BGD) and tease all others on Button forums. Independence-from-wifeys-blouse Divas ab door nahi.

Judge Saab- That was the most emotional thing i have ever heard. <teary eyed>. Okay now, enough time wasted! Mujrim No. 2 and Mujrim No. 3 ko pesh kiya jaaye.

Chalak Wakil-STARING is a CRIME and you don't get an easy bail for that Mr. Despo. Haven't you taken ONLY SEEING NO TOUCHING too seriously?
WET wifey sitting innocently and doing her blouse job but despite that an instant WET dreamy reaction was instigated inside you, is that why you ran away immediately upon being caught? To get a WET shower?

Judge Saab- So how many times do you stare in a day?

Chalak Wakil- Sir, can you count infinity? Well if you can then thats your answer. Back to Mujrim #2.
Wifeys insides have not even made a presence and your eyes are ready with their 6 by 6 perfect vision to snatch them out. Kal raat ko pervy ji se jo mil liye, unhi ki sangat ka asar lagta hai.
Someone once said, "Yeh jo hai, yeh aankhen hai button nahi." 
Yaad aaya?Well deary aankhe ho ya button jagah toh dono ki wifey ke cleavy cleavy insides par hi hai. Dono pop out hoti hai, ek wifey ke insides ke strech hone se toh dusri wifey ke insides ke darshan paane se. Waise jab Wifey ke upper body parts mein hulchul hoti hai toh kya kisi ke lower body part mein malfunction ho jata hai?

Now lets move on to Mujrim #3. 
So Mrs Innocent Ishita Bhalla, do you know what desperation means? Have you ever felt Aching,yearning,urgent,intolerable, irretrievable, outrageously desirable hunger for someone? Probably not. Poor Hubby, he is so deprived that just at the name of sex (on the beach) his mouth opens up wide like a 10-year-old who is looking up #Sex# in a dictionary for the first time. Oh yeah! you are not innocent, you are a bewakoof headed doctor(sorry dentist(oops not even a dentist now)). 98.5% huh? The papers were really exchanged and in reality you failed. Hahaha. 
Aah that reminds me. Now that you are not a dentist even then itni jaldi kahaan jaana tha tumhe, wifey? Itni hurry mein thi that you started you button-sutra  in front of your Desperate hubby? or was it intentional? jaan ke you are trying to phasaying him?
Reham karo Wifey. Reham karo.

Just look at him- He looks at you when you are sleeping coz of the fear of being caught by the Jasoos that you are.
How he wants to lessen those doori and grab you in a bone crushing embrace. Give it to him woman! 

Wifey ne mera diya hua necklace pehna hai. Wifey looking so bootiful. Wifey i lub u. 

Not again, your innocent looks wifey! Cant u see that hubby wants to undress you (maybe the reason why he steps on ur sari later on?) And he is controlling only because of that stupid sling you have?Such cases should not be discussed in court but ab kya kare. We are majboor, just like ur hubby.
But after all, hubby is a MARD, he is bound to LOSE it if you will be tadapaying him like that. Ahh that look is enough for even the dumbest person to understand what he wants. I wouldn't have been surprised if he would have punished you hard for scratching his car.
But after all he is a gentleman too. That puppy face demands love and your... Please de do usse mukti. Let him have his wifey. Let him love you. Aise dekh raha hai jaise looking at a jawaan woman for the first time. Aww despo baby.

So you see Judge Saab. Its the hubby who stares and the wifey who acts innocent. Inn dono ko kya saza di jaaye?

Judge Saab- Ek saath rehne ki UMRA KAID ki saza. They are umra kaid-ed together, forever. Kabhi naa kabhi toh ho hi jaayega.

oOo.CASE CLOSED.oOo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karela63 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg !!! what a post ...superb 🤣🤣
dimple_vrinda91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HILLARIOUS ... CNT STOP LAUGHING...
DESPO BHALLA AUR USKI INNOCENT BIWI
🤣     🤣
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣 🤣

That is hilarious. Well done 👏 👏 👏

I have some more mujrims:

Mujrim No 4: CVs
Ilzaam: 200 episodes ho gaye, aur tum log fans ko torture kar rahe ho, yeh only looking no touching ki mantra se - section 215 of the Penal Code: unnatural and unusual punishment 
Victims: hum sab fans😭
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: write one sexy scene per episode for next 100 episodes. Sirf touching aur touching.

Mujrim No 5: FF writers on IF
Ilzaam: bahut gutter mind rakhte hai aur dirty story likhti hai - section 220 of the Penal Code: po*nographic literature
Victim: bechaara RKB aur bechaari Ishita 😭 Ke reputations
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: write more gutter FF all the time

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Unres
Tweety tum rahm kar!! I died laughing!!🤣
Button-sutra in front of desperate hubby!!🤣
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
perfect post !!! we need more like that ! 
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 Aap ki hi kami thi gutter post me. 🤣
Omg what was this? And that line, Aankhein hai button nahi...Button se purana rishta hai inn dono ka
Kabhi husband khud apna button pop karwa deta hai toh wife ke button khud pop out ho jate hai 😆
Loved this!!
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very funny post😆😆
HotFuzz thumbnail
OMFG, this is hilarious 🤣

Button gang divanis 🤣
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail