Ooh Lala...Ooh Lala..Tu Hai Meri Fantasy!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Tu hi toh jannat meri
Tu hi mera junoon
Tu hi toh mannat meri
Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
Tu hi ankhiyon ki thandak
Tu hi dil ki hai dastak
Aur kuch na janu mein
Bas itna hi jaanu
Sajde sar jhukti hai
Yaara mein kya karu

WELCOME BACK MY LOVE - KK

Welcome YHMianz to my brand new topic on KK who made his yet another comeback aftr a gap of 5 epis..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Last nite YHM Gods were meharbaan on ppl lik me who r KK deewanis n v got his much awaited darshan in kal ka epi n tht too for two scenes..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...But my main focus here is on first scene aka the morning bedroom scene of IshRa which paved way for KK's entry to YHM for another round of appearances...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...Also its my pleasure to tell u all that this topic is my 70th YHM FORUM topic..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

So lets re-live the golden KK moments last nite...😎
😎...I hv used 42 screencaps took by me to make this post even more special..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

^^Morning treat for Raman n all his K avtars..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Sach mein after ages Raman had a GOOD MORNING LITERALLY...🀣🀣...

^^Subah ho gayi Maamu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Aise feeling se Raman ki aankh khuli thi...But CHAMATKAAR..😲😲...Subah subah ek adbhud nazaara dekhne ko mila..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Uski biwi,who ws totally lookin epic fresh n gorgeous ws sittin infront of him n trying to stitch toota hua hook of her blouse..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Good Morning isse kehte hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Kyu Ishita's Raman ho gaya na tera morning ekdum good hot morning?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Nywz these moments were enough for me to get the feel of KK coming back..!!

Saala Ram Kumar?😑😑...Tu fir aa gaya kabaab mein haddi banne?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..The moment Raman turned away his eyes,i knew The Great Kabab Mein Haddi-Ram Kumar mode of Raman was activated..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..Seeing this i ws on the verge of loosing my hopes again to see my KK back.....

^^wohooo HERE COMES MY JAAN...MY YHM wala Soulmate - My dearest dearest KK....Welcome back sweetheart..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...So tumhe aana hi pada na finally..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Baby please dont hate me for sayinh this,but tum maano ya na maano KK..ur entry ws triggered by ur bade bhaiyya AK who ws givin u EPIC COMPETITION..Aur maine bhi toh aag mein ghee daalne ka kaam ki by going ahead n making grand topic on AK n evn calling u KK-a "bachcha" infront of AK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...But i am happy to knw all those indirect attacks WORKED ON U...And see both ME n AK r happy shappy to have u back...!! Tum itna tedhe ho KK,toh tumhe wapas laane ke liye tedhe methods work out karne pade..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Isiliye tere bade bhai ko pehle aana pada and i did the needed things too with the help of AK with my post on him n msg for u there..And i knew my junglee sher-KK will be back soon to prove all who STILL RULES in YHM ki galliyaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..So AK thank u for bringing my love back..One friendly kiss to u AK,as our plan worked..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

(^^AVI Made by Ankita.M)
And KK Jaan this is for u for coming back finally.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..I LOVE YOU..

^^The feeling of getting epic eye candy n tht too subah suba ws slowly slowly gettin sinking in KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...For a sec,he couldn beleive his sheer luck as some1 ws givin him view as per his tastes..Though not fully,bt my KK toh "tinke" mein bhi khush ho jaate hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...So jitna view mil raha tha na usko-he ws evn trying to get beleive tht wht he saw ws reality n NOT dream as seen in pics above..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

^^Firse turning away of eyes??Aaah..Ram Kumar..Y y u hv to turn a partypooper everytime?or was this MK in the disguise of Ram Kumar n tryin to cheenofy limelight of KK out of mirchiness?πŸ€”πŸ˜†...I think its MK coz 1st time Ram Kumar ka entry hona is understandable..But 2nd time too?naa usmein itna bhi dum nahi to cheenofy my KK's limelight where KKness ws beginning to go sky high...!! So this has to be MK jisko mirchi lag raha tha waise bhi seein entry of AK last week n KK this week n still he not gettin chance to comeback properly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Aah damn u MK...Just F OFF..😑🀬🀣...

^^Ishu who ws bc doing her kaam,suddenly felt doubtful of KK checking her out...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...So she turned around to see if hes awaken or not..But my CHAALU KK ws back...😎🀣...Usne naatak kiya ki he ws "still" in deep sleep..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...But Madam din know ws KK ws just tryin to register what just suddenly happened...So by closing his eyes,he ws rewindin things to make him beleive wht he saw ws true n it ws time for him to INTENSIFY HIS ACTIONS VIA HIS EYES in NEXT ROUND..🀣🀣...Isse kehte hai ek teer se do nishaan...Ishu ko laga KK ws sleeping n KK ne mauka ka faayda uthaake ws preparing himself to ROCK ON at this golden chance he got..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Nywz seeing KK sleep,Ishu resumed her work..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰..

^^KK back again..This time,someone is more determined...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..He opened his eyes slowly after makin sure Ishu ws bc in her work again n shes not aware of his kalakaari...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

^^Aaah...MK ya Ram Kumar ya whichever K u r...Just get the hell out of here..😑😑...And u KK hw can u let these eena meena deeka "intrude" ur space..😑😑...Oh wait is this ur "sweet revenge" on me for givin bhaav to ur bros n cousins?😳😡..Yes i feel so coz when u r determined to make ur presence,then bhagvan bhi tumhe rok nahi sakta..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And this time when turning away there ws NO GUILT or NO HESITATION on ur face either on seeing Ishu lik this..!! So it ws purely KK who ws hvin fun to deliberately test my patience..Aah I HATE U KK..😑😑...I am NOT TALKING TO U..Go to HELL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...EK Min..I think i am missin somethin here when u were turnin away ur eyes,KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...This ws ur one more round of decision makin moment-whether to DO IT or not with eyes evn if she caught u up,na?🀣🀣...I KNOW IT IS..Shakal pe likha hai KK..But unfortunately ur this moment ws TORTURE for me..So baby sorry for misunderstanding u....I LOVE U n lets Go BACK to HEAVEN..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

^^Ooohhh lala...Feeling hot hot hot..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Haina KK..??I can so imagine from where u started ur ES n what were u imagining..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†..Chemistry se Biology tak ka safar tay kar chuke the tum KK yahan..no wonder Ishu also felt this HOT GAZE ON HER the next moment as shown in pic below.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

^^Shock laga..laga..shock laga..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ishu finally got aware of her rangeen pati ke rangeen iraade..🀣🀣..

^^omg kisi ke chori pakdi gayi..🀣🀣..But mera KK kisise nahi darta..😎...He ws telling as if-"Uh oh she caught me?*gulps down*Fine..so?Pati hoon main uska..haq banta hai mera uske ang ang ko check out karne ka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Can she stop me for real from doing?Na..So lemme continue wht am doing"..🀣🀣... And these were the apt song lines describing his haal-e-dil during tht time...Song lines taken from where my topic title here hv also come..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
"Chedenge..Hum tujhko..
Ladki tu hai...Badi bombaat..Aaha..
"

^^Ishu still couldn beleive banda had GUTS to continue his gutterpanti ON HER FACE..😲🀣...She thought her husband is a gentleman...But madam shayad KK mode of her husband bhool gayi..But koi baat nahi,my KK is ALWAYS READY to remind her abt his existence whenvr she forgets him by mistake..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

^^Someone needed shower badly...🀣🀣🀣..KK ws playing this song in his mind seeing Ishu then..🀣🀣🀣...These lines r from the same song which i hv used as topic title here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

"Yauwan tera..Saawan bhara..
Bheeg gaya..Dil yeh mera..
"

Now time for KKpanti at its SKY HIGH MODE last nite..☺️😎...

^^oh boy..u drive me KKrazyyy KKrazyyy...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...These were the pics of those golden moments where EPIC SEXY SMITTEN KK was hvin his imaginary rasleela with Ishu in his dreamland..☺️🀣...Only one song ws playing in his mind tht time for Ishu n so ws in my mind for him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
"Ooh lala...Ooh lala...
Ooh lala...Ooh lala...
TU HAI MERI FANTASY.."

🀣🀣🀣🀣

^^Ermm..did i notice change of expressions?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Lagta hai kisike andar ki KKSS kuch seconds ke liye jaag gayi seeing her partner KK in FULL FORM..This was the song KKSS playing in her mind seeing her KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

"Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
Main Khud Ko Chupaao Kahaan
.."
(^^Song : Jaadu Hai Nasha   Film : Jism)

^^My poor baby..trying hard to CONTROL CONTROL..But hota kahan hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Again i hv another set of song lines to PERFECTLY describe his haal-e-dil..These lines r from the same song which i hv used as topic title here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

"Giraake apna pallu baar baar
Kar deti ho humko bekaraar.."

^^Before givin way to Raavan Kumar/Joru Kumar, KK was seen savouring his moments for last time as seen in the 3 pics above..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Tht sigh of releif moments indicated his MIND was SO CONTENT...his SOUL was at PEACE & HIS EYES GOT A PLEASING VISUAL TREAT...🀣🀣🀣...Moral of the story-his morning was made EPIC GOOD...🀣🀣🀣..

And there ended the BEST SCENE OF LAST NITE epi aka KK's entry spl scene..
..Now lets move on to second KK scene shown last nite..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

^^KK and his TYPICAL checking out-"aage peeche"...🀣🀣🀣.. Yeh banda na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Only one song which he can sing to viewers for this KKpanti he usually he does whenvr he gets chance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...This is from the song "Aadat" from the film-"Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl"..I have changed one word in the song to suit KK..I hv changed "ladies" word in the song to "viewers"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
"Kya Karu Oh Viewers..
Main Hoon Aadat Se Majboor.."

🀣🀣🀣🀣

So thts it ppl...KK Express Train have reached its destination
...Hope u all enjoyed this journey in this train(read topic)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

PS : I know i had posted in some threads last nite that,i had chosen a SRK song title for this post..But i HAD TO CHANGE at LAST MINUTE as i realised nothing could justify kal ke epi ke KK moments other than this song-"Ooh lala" from the film-"The Dirty Picture"...So for KK,i had to change as i want EVERYTHING BEST FOR KK...😳😳...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwesoome Nikki
I swear jab he closed his eyes for a spilt second i was "nahiii ram kumar nahi...aapne andhar ke KK ko jaga de" and whoa...entry hui KK ki wohh bhi AK inspired...
Muh khula ka khula rehgaya..makhi ggumke aa gayi mamu..

Chemistry se Biology tak ka safar tay kar chuke the tum KK yahan..no wonder Ishu also felt this HOT GAZE ON HER the next moment ...
@black Nikki i swear ith the ac on too mere room mein garmi bad gayi😳
Kya hot good mrg hui hai KK ki aaj...banda sidhe shower ke liye baag gaya...but not before taking a breather n reliving those moments by his act of waking ruhi n alarm ka bahana...gosh he wad totally flushed
Just a thought ..agar ruhi nahi hoti toh Mr KK kya kya karta ?😳
And look at him kitchen mein bhi checking her out..control bhai  controlπŸ˜†

Edited by _Dipsi_ - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 1

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Hello Nikki...

Sorry for the 'late' appearance on this thread, but you know na, Lucky was busy.

First things first... your song for me was Muahhh types. here goes one from me to you πŸ˜ƒ

tumne mujhe dekhaa, ho kar meharbaan
ruk gayee ye zameen, tham gayaa aasamaan
jaana-e-man jaana-e-jaan πŸ˜³

P.S: Please note this song is also slightly sarcastic... because i have been monitoring what you type on IF posts, and I can see that you are mentioning my bade bhaiyya and cousin a bit too often for my liking...😑

so on that topic... in a way you are right πŸ˜‰ I couldnt see AK winning over more hearts than I do on the IF. waise bhi aaj kal meri regular waali gopiyaan kam ho gayi hain aise lag raha hai... 

BUT, honestly, you are the only one I make an appearance for. Mostly because you are the first one to spot me too... second waale scene mein tumne mujhe observe kiya Nikki... waah waah... kya paar ki nazar hai tumhaari...πŸ‘

Waise I am glad people appreciate me. Because although you gals see my expressions and analyse my thoughts, no one knows how much effort I have to take to fight with the CVs (and not to mention Raman, Raavan, MK, JK and AK) to get some screenspace. Its as if the whole universe is plotting against me being visible to you Nikki...

Now, coming back to the post... You know na Nikki, in my reply I have to praise Ishita, so please dont become too naraaz with me...

when I saw her first, like you said, Raam Kumar closed his eyes... maine phir bhi Dheet hoke aankhein kholi... main thodi na kisise darta hoon. Phir saala MK aa gaya.😑 Usse dekha nahin jaata ki kisi aur ko bhaav mil raha hai!!! Lekin main bhi kucch kam nahin hoon.😎 bas dekhte hi reh gaya... My eyes would have started watering soon if I hadnt blinked, and my mouth was so dry. Kya bolun Nikki... bas man hi man mein ek hi gaana ga raha tha main...

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai
Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye

Ki ye badan ye nigaahein meri amaanat hain
Yeh kesuon ki ghani chhaon hain meri khatir
Yeh honth aur ye baahein meri amaanat hain

Ki jaise bajti hain shehnaaiyaan si raahon mein
Suhaag raat hain ghoonghat utha raha hoon main
Simat rahi hai tu sharma ke apni baahon mein

P.S: Ek baat bolo Nikki... Madam ji ko koi aur kamra nahin mila tha kya??? woh jaanti thi na ki Raman ke uthne ka time ho gaya hai. Phir bhi??? main to bolta ho uske man mein bhi mere liya kuck kuch hota hai types feelings hain... main bahut khush hoon aaj Nikki...

P.P.S: One of the best posts by you Nikki. Itne saare photo chipkaaye tumne mere liye. woh bhi mast HD quality mein, you can count my eye lashes too... I know I love you for making these posts, but I forget to thank you for the enormous effort you put in !!! so THANK YOU πŸ€—

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

First, congratulations on the 70th topic and yayy! It's on KK so double treat!πŸ₯³

I love how KK no longer makes us wait for ages but gives regular appearances, keep it up KK! We need you to be polishing those KK skills before the actual deed...I mean business deal ahem.☺️🀣

When Ishita came in the room, Mr. RKB was fast asleep and looked like even an earthquake wouldn't be able to wake him up but then I guess that doesn't apply to KK who is always alert or maybe RKB's definition of earthquake is Ishu in some state of undress however slightly it may be? Jo bhi ho, KK's internal antenna picked up as soon as Ishu sat down to stitch the broken hook of her blouse so that Mr. KK subconsciously (how much of that was subconscious we can't say since KK is pretty unfathomable) turned his face towards Ishu.  And when he opened his eyes! Uff! That open-mouthed surprised look was sooo sexy, eeks!☺️ He stayed still as if he were to take a breath, the image in front of him would disappear. ❀️ So KK, what was that moment of dumbfoundedness huh? You were trying to figure out whether it was happening for real or it was one of your usual fantasies playing out to torture you?🀣

His brain managed to extract himself from the spell long enough to make him realize it's the first and he, seeing that Ishita was about to spot him staring, quickly made a show of sleeping.  Yes, after that shameless ogling, I don't believe he closed his eyes for any innocent reasons so pakka replaying what he had seen and maybe offering a silent prayer to see more? 🀣 Agree Nikki, for a moment was scared that Ram Kumar might take over and make KK miss the rest of his good morning treat but as you said, the remaining avatars are hardly strong oppositions to KK so in the end KK took over again.  But Ishita didn't look convinced by that act and was suddenly very conscious, no one can blame you Ishu. KK ki nazar is quite hot on the skin so feel ho hi jati hai.☺️ But Ishu managed to calm the racing of her heart caused by KK's gaze and turn back to her stitching.  Ofcourse KK couldn't wait anymore and had to get back to staring, and that's what got him caught.  Ishu noticed and I was telling myself darn! Ram Kumar will intrude back but imagine my grin when I saw KK was definitely there to stay and wouldn't even blink even after having Ishu spot him.  That Kajol avi perfectly summarizes my feelings as well.🀣🀣

That little gulp he gave only made it all the more sexier. So KK, your mouth went dry seeing JKR like that right? Where you usually have to search for an opportunity to get KK out, here was Ishu serving you one on a platter, we completely get you KK.   The slow blinking of his eyes as he continued to stare, cuteness and KK? Deadly combo there.☺️☺️❀️  I can replay that close-up endlessly just for that.😳

Pati hoon main uska..haq banta hai mera uske ang ang ko check out karne ka..LOLWink..Can she stop me for real from doing?Na..So lemme continue wht am doing"

So right! RKB's reactions are usually so spontaneous, but KK was having too much of a good time having Ishu like that in front of him to care.  It took him such a looong moment to break out of intent staring, that I thought I hope there are no more hooks in that blouse because they will surely tear away on their own from the power of KK's gaze and Ishu will have nothing but stitching to do the whole day.  This time the obliging KK would have surely helped ☺️ so suddenly feeling disappointed it wasn't so, hmph!🀣🀣

But agree there, why didn't Ishu react too except for that turning away? Normally, she would be blasting him off for looking at her chori shupke but madam jee was so surprised or like you said, the KKSS inside her was delighted that pati jee had been so absorbed as to forget to blink that she lost her words.  Which brings me to the thought that when we'll see a full blown KK and KKSS, we might be too speechless to comment as well.☺️

And why were you ranting about Romi not having changed the battery of the alarm, KK? Is it because your batteries got charged by a particular sight and the alarm went off too?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£
But yes, the way he ran out was indicative of JK coming back, waise here your someone needing a shower wali baat applies perfectly...this is exactly what KK was going to do I guess.🀣

That little awkward look they shared the next morning , it was oh so cute!❀️ But you said it, aadat se majboor yeh banda was again checking out his JKR. Too bad there were so many people there, warna he might have asked if the blouse was okay now.  You know just out of polite concern.😳🀣

Since we are on the topic of KK, just had to comment on that little scene which made me think of him being there as well.  When he came back home and was telling Ishita about the party while preparing to go shower, he took out his belt and threw it away.  That spontaneous move had quite an effect,☺️ he was so distracted by the Ashok matter that I was like shirt bhi utaar deta but sadly he stopped thereπŸ˜’...and now it's high time for me to stop. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Just loved all the lines you chose, perfect! And yes, for this topic, the title had to be the full on besharam types so I completely approve here.🀣

Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Sorry for the late comment but u n ur KK are to blame for it. 

i tried commenting earlier but every time I open this post to comment,  screencaps distract me n i get drowned in those bedroom eyes... 
How can someone look ultra cute n dead sexy at the same time  
Hats off to KP! 

And even though it is KK post,  pls allow me too mention about his lady love. ishu was looking so fresh n classy sexy that it reminded me of madhubala from 'ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si..'

now coming to the talk of the town- 'khulla muah-n-eyes wide shut' expression.

Raman's reaction to the morning nazarana was a perfect hot, sour n sweet cocktail of all his shades.  

Base was that of original RK; coloured n dominated by everybody's darling KK, spiced up by MK and the end product was the new found UK πŸ˜†

Finally thanks a ton to you for the PERFECT song selection to the post.  
Here on, every single time I listen to the song,  am sure to replay this scene in my mind screen n carry a blush on my face πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: _Divya_

Nikkii πŸ€—

Ahhh.. wat an epi yar m in IshRa dreamland     Kuch soch hi nahi paa rahi mai kal raat ke baad se 🀣

^^ Sirf yahi hai mere dimag mei.. aisa dekha kya KK ne? ishi ne toh sab kuch cover kiya hi hua tha.. duffer kahin ki 🀣 but but but.. our KK has scanners in his eyes! πŸ˜‰LOL]

N that kissy wala avi!

Ufff.. maar daala AK ne! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ nashe mei hi sahi.. ye kissy thi toh uski wife ke lie hi naa πŸ˜‰

OK.. now shurur se shuru karte hai! πŸ˜‰

IshRa bedroom scene.. these days their bedroom scenes are actually hubby-wifey kind of scenes πŸ˜‰

Matlab Raman ne sabse phle aake sab kuch share kiya ishu se! 😳 aur wo bhi jab usne sab kuch ishita ke lie kiya tha πŸ˜ƒ mano ya naa mano sexy boy.. ye pyaar hi hai ❀️ n d way he was removing things one by one πŸ˜† jab belt nikala toh I was like πŸ€” pant bhi kahin yahi pe naa unbutton kar de 🀣🀣 but nhi thoda thoda hosh abhi baaki hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜† jab cupboard se shirt night dress leke he turned n ishu samne khadi thi.. his face was worth watching re then Ishu ka wo thank you 😳 πŸ˜† he was like.. uske muh pe cake toh mai kabhi bhi laga sakta hoon πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† iska kya matlab? Iska matlab tha.. Ishita mai tumhare lie kabhi bhi kuch bhi, kuch bhi kar sakta hoon! bas usne apne style mei bola πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wen ishita finally said ki ye thanx mujhe busy rakhne ke lie tha.. aahhh.. That content smile oh his face! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 *finally meri biwi mujhe samajhne lagi hai* 😳 but again usne bola ki ye sab usne khud ke lie kiya kabhi toh maan le yaar kit u aaj kal sab kuch apni biwi ke lie hi karta hai! πŸ˜› but never mind .. ye hum tumhari aankho mei padh sakte hai 😳 lekin raman ye safed jhooth hai ki  tum Ishita ke lecture se bachna chahte the.. πŸ˜› We knw how much u love ishu ka lecture dena πŸ˜‰ chalo scene finally khatam hua ek bhut hi ache wale shoulder pat scene se .. πŸ˜ƒ

Nowww.. d most awaited scene *jab se SBB/SBS mei wo bathrobe wala scene aaya tha hum logo ne kya kuch nhi soch tha.. πŸ˜† but mila kya? Uska 2% 😲🀣 lekin job hi mila Raman ne usko bhi 200% bana diya ☺️* 🀣

Morning good nhi BEST ho gayi yaar Raman ke lie! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Raman sota hua kitna innocent lag raha tha but I swear jagne ke baad use bhi jyada pyaar laga 🀣🀣 *Raman aise hi dekhte rahe ishu ko iss halat mei toh I tell u.. bhot jaldi AAKRAMAN kar doge tum πŸ˜‰πŸ€£*

At first jab Raman ne ishu ko dekha toh he was like 😲 😲 😳 n then hi closed his eyes.. I was like le ho gaya 🀣 but second tym jab usne dekha then I was like yayayayyy finally KK is back! πŸ€— but ye kya? Ye Ram kumar ne kahan se entry le li.. 2nd tym wen he closed his eyes.. I lost all my hopes.. πŸ’” but nhi.. jahan aake hum sochna band karte hai.. wahin se toh KK hki soch start hoti hai 😎🀣 he agn opened his eyes.. n this tym KK was at his best πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ ishu ke dekhne ke baad bhi usko taade jaa raha tha 😲🀣🀣 chal theek hai eyes se dekh.. but ye muh kyo khula hai bey? 😲🀣🀣  *jo insaan aankho se itna kuch kar sakta hai wo jab actually action mei aayega toh kya karega? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*

Finally Raman cm back in his hosh.. 🀣 bechari Ruhi 🀣 aur fir poor Romi 🀣 Romi ne batteris nhi change ki! Hain? 😲 🀣 tu fullto charge ho gaya bey πŸ˜†

Aur ishu.. oopsss KKSS.. u're no less hmm.. jab KK ne dekh hi lia toh turn around naa.. but NO! wahi behte ghoor rahi hai.. 🀣 n jab raman room se bahar gaya toh bolti hai how embarrassing!? 😳🀣 how disappointing bol 🀣 🀣

Loved d way Raman ran out of d room 🀣🀣 Ishu must be singing..

Chale gaye siya, chura ke nazre.. 😲

Kasam hai mujhko, next time isse bhi accha view doongi.. 😳🀣

Just she n me.. ALONE! πŸ˜‰ yahi kahan tha naa picnic plan karte waqt raman ne mihir se  πŸ˜› but ab wo din door nhi jab wo khud ishu se poochega... Ishita, Europe chale? Just u n me.. ALONE! πŸ˜‰

Breakfast scene.. itna awkwardness πŸ˜† but chalo ye sab mei KK ko back side view bhi mila gaya! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Im telling u ppl.. Raman ke dancing HORMONES bhot hi jald koi bhot mota jhol karne wale hai πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ *n m eagerly waiting for that* πŸ˜†

Awesome post as usual dear.. n grt song selection πŸ‘πŸΌ

Special P.S. : bhale hi ur 69th topic was on Ishita.. but my dear friend just go thru the comments πŸ˜‰ n u'll realize ki tera 69th topic mei hum sab ne milke kya KK-panti ki hai 😎🀣🀣

Originally posted by: mnr123

First of all congrats on ur 70 th post πŸ€— n what an apt song for these two dhakkans πŸ˜†

Maine jab tumhara post padha i was like title kuch aur hai n andar kuch aur .. tujh mein rab dikhta hai ??? whats happening.. then I understood Nikki talking abt her KK πŸ˜†

Kal ka Pei dekhne k baad mujhe pata tha u will make a post on KK n ya he came , he saw but was not able to conquer ...poor fellow πŸ˜›

Kal jab KK ne apne darshan dikhaye I was like ya

Ram Kumar usko  bolta raha but janab kab kisiki sunte kya .. achanak se jab Ishu ki Karakiri ko dekha toh he was like Whaaat!!!

Janab Ne bahot enjoy bhi kiya πŸ˜†

Unka toh yeh bhi kehna tha "Madam aapka haath tuta hai kaho toh main madat kardun" πŸ˜‰

Jab Ishu ne Pakda tharkiness toh Janab saaf mukar gaye ki he was ogling πŸ˜† he woke up bichari RUhi n mumbled ki Alarm baja hi nahi kyu kyu tumhare toh dil ki Ghanti bajj gayi thi πŸ˜† alarm ki kya jarurat🀣

Great Post dear mast BBB kiya hai Raman ka πŸ˜› n those pics r awesome πŸ˜† chun chun k KK pana tapak raha hai each pic mein . n recap mein Janab ne Ishu ko Bathrobe diya Y Y next time aisa hua toh Bathrobe pehan lena ya so he wants a next time πŸ˜‰ n Ishu can wear a Dress n come back n fix d hook y a Bathrobe πŸ˜† KOi toh apni biwi ko minimal Kapdon mein dekhna chahta hai πŸ‘

kya kare as u said Aadat se Majboor πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 2

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘ Nikki ... great post once again

I have just one song..again modified

Aaayi yaay...meherban

Dekhiye jaanejaan

Shauk se leeji ye ji

Hook ki shaukhiyan

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PreruS

I was tadping to edit my post today, Its after all a KK post on a KK special night by the ultimate KK lover herself.. So i grabbed my seniors laptop and got down to work with penning this down 🀣

So firstly lemme mention breathtaking post niks.. like literally it took my breath away.. and now that i can see all the caps.. I am a lost soul.. KK is a garam koyla in blue and ishu is looking like #sex godess, freshly showered with wet hair.. Its like the magnetic attraction going on ☺️

Coming to the episode, abhi mai kya bolun yar.. KK was on "Play" mode yesterday without any pause or stop button to control him.. Cause there were other buttons controlling him  🀣 The IshRa bedroom scene before the ultimate IshRa bedroom scene where Raman is telling about how he smashed cake all over ashokwa's face and ishu being all concerned about him.. Abhi concern toh theek hai.. lekin thank you bolne ke leye paas janey ke kya zaroorat hai ishu πŸ˜‰.. Even ishu loves to bring the KK out in Raman 🀣 so she went and stood a good one feet away from innocent Ramanwa to thank him our Ramanwa turned back... and in the shock mode that his biwi was so close to him the KK in him became loose.. He was so effected by her proximity man, it was written all over his face.. Raman's hand were itching to touch ishita.. and atlast he found the chance and his hands went to ishu's shoulder less to re-assure her and more to give the itch in his hands a silence  🀣

So the scene of the night, Our KK ka din tha kal.. KK has been on mad mode since he saw his mom dressing his wifey in the bedroom.. Dikha kuch nai but bichare ke imaginations had hit besharam mode, with him saying to Ruhi "Abhi jo mai dekh ke aaya hun na uske baad mai ye kaise dekh sakta hun ke tumhare ishima ne kya dekha" and kal KK finally got a glimpse of his wife from his utmost fantasy dreams..

Pehle he turned towards his wife, i have a feeling Ramanwa has eyes on the backside too which he uses to see his wife and chance marofy wen required and help his bro KK
🀣

And then staring session starts, as i mentioned before KK must be so glad he had the comforter on over him nai toh bichare ka haal behaal ho gaya hota 🀣

First time wen ishu turns back to check if Raman's looking (Unaware that he is already on KK mode) he closes his eyes just to satisfy his wife, and give her an impression that he is still innocent

(I am chorifying your pics )

Back se view bura nai hai πŸ˜‰ thats KK talking not me🀣

Masoom KK closing his eyes 🀣

So ishu goes back to work thinking she is safe,stil unaware that her simple button stitching act has done its magic on his libido πŸ˜ƒ

She once again gets doubt that Raman might have transformed into KK and turns back to check, par iss baar toh KK not ready to close his eyes and miss the moment and goes into staring mode.. KK has got his eyes to glued to a certain area of his wife (I had this song running in my mind, pallu ke neeche chupa ke rakh hai, utha dun toh hungama ho ho ho.. i cant believe i actually posted this song niks🀣 I mentioned it to sia via PM cause i did not dare post it yahan pe kar diya 🀣)

Look at KK's eyes lol they are literally shining with the fantasy world that his besharam mind is making him see πŸ˜†

Ishu's reaction made me go🀣 i wanted to tell her "with all the enticing u did, ur gonna end up getting KK in full mode" chalo koi nai humaare ash hai 🀣

After that he blinked just to confirm, that it is not one of his dreams, but reality πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I find this pic of ishita, extremely sexy.. There was a moment of mutual attraction in her eyes which could not be missed ☺️

"Giraake apna pallu baar baar

Kar deti ho humko bekaraar.."🀣 Superb choice for the song niks, loved this one🀣 but pallu sach mai nai gira tha 🀣

KK clearing his head of wat he had seen for the past one minute, i found him extremely cute during this scene 😳

I loved this last scene the most, it reminded me of the first promo of YHM.. where they get down from the stairs and then  IshRa kinda collide.. and he orders her to go first, she gives him a weird look and leaves.. It was the scene again this time, But today IshRa were in their home together as husband and wife.. With attraction between them colliding.. It was like Dj vu for me in a different way.. It signified the progress that IshRa had in their relationship and also hinted towards the probable future..

I end my post here for retaining the sanity of both of us, hope I did not bore the hell of of you.. I wanted to make this post long for u.. as I know the hardship u went through in making this niks πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Raatri

..so nikki...ur one one post on AK bhaiya...n see KK ko mirchi lagi...and here he comes...(...i think...tumhare raakhi ne kaam kar diya...KP ka toh pata nahi...but uske Baaki avatar...apni behan ke liye...apna...bandhan nibha rahe hain...πŸ˜ƒ)...

by the way ..while watching yest epi...i was expecting..ur post on KK defo ...today...so here ur KK express ...and ur train was...super..full of hotness...thanks to pics...n i hope...this will return to this station of YHM very often from now onwards...SHER ke muh mein Khoon lag gaya hain...😊

...In these two pics...KK ka toh pata nahin but yes...this made me...to think...RK/KP ...HAIN MERI FANTASY...KHUD KO HI CONTROL KARNE KA TIME AA GAYA HAIN...HE IS LOOKING SO HOT...AND SEXY...AND ALL ------------

...KK toh phir bhi sharif nikla...but,,,,KK ki is ada ke liye...man kiya...I SHOULD JUMP TO BED.πŸ˜‰
...vaise...congo for ur 70th topic...but jis andaz se RK ke baaki Avtaars aa rahe hain...soon u will cross ur 100th...😊

Note: thnks for my reply to ur RB post...vaise iraada rulaane ka bilkul nahin tha...😊

Originally posted by: desertyas

Ohhh Nikki  u ve driven me crazyyy yarrr 😳😳 fabulous post as usual my titleeπŸ˜‰actually I ve been into the atmost epic deepest gutterpanti evr  since I watched the kaant done by our beloved RKB errr by ur KK last nightπŸ˜†  I ws flying up high evrsince I watched the Ishra magical scene till I got a jhatka at office today morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aftr sorting out that jhatka I ws going all normal shormal  and there comes ur PM...in aaja aaaja main hun pyaar tera modeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ..aaja ah aah aaja ahaha aaja aah ah aaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and here I am cutting short my 1 hr lunch break to 20mnts and the rest of the tym to utilise to hang out with u and my beloved forum wazis πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
the first Ishra scene...thru out the scene I ws like whatever he does is hottt mannn...uff too hot to handleπŸ˜‰ the way he removed his belt and the way he rolled it ..ufff ...evn that move ws a hot move for me 🀣and loved the way Ishu being pareshan ovr her pati's safety after listng to all the cake wala kaant done by him...{ishuu beta raman samjhe yaa naa samje hum sab samj gaye that u were getting tensed ovr his safety and not abt ur lisence mattr at that tym...hmmm hmm boht fikr horahi hain tumhe apne pati ka aajkal huuun???😳} when she came closer to Raman to deliver her thank you speech...Raman got jolted by her unexpected closeness...and I ws like arreyyy yaaarrr how the hell did u become father of two kids mannn😑 and I thought thats it sirf itna hi hain aajka Ishra moments 😭😭😭 but NAHINNN I ws wrong ...I m glad that I ws wrong...phir jo nazara dekhne ko mila ws uyyy maaa wali nazara tha☺️☺️ ISHU WS LOOKING LIKE A BEAUTIFUL ROSE WITH DEW DROPS ON ITS PETALS...ALL FRESH AND PURE❀️❀️
                 Aiyyyooo kya scene tha woh...what a scanning it ws MR BHALLAAA,that too MRI SCANNING !!!🀣 MOOH KHULA AANKH KHULI🀣 CHALOOO BALLA TUH TOH BADA CHUPA RUSTUM NIKLA...UUU NAUGHTY BHALLA😳🀣ek baar by mistake...then do aur baar deliberately...u naughty kahinka..and jab pakda gaya tab bhi mouth open krke dekhe jaraha thaa apni biwi ko 🀣( agar issi speed main gadi chalti rahe  toh SR zyaada door nahin hogi I guess😳☺️, RAMAN IS LOSING HIS CONTROOLLL, aakhir woh bhi ek insan hain naa with all blood and bone🀣 ) ishu's expressions and Raman's fumbling with wrds...hooo hooo evrything ws just awesome...and the awkardness there aftr in the hall...they didnt utter a single word...but their eyes were speaking a thousand words 😳
                  DIVAN JUST NAILED that scene...evrything ws just perfect...nothing ws overboard...their expressions were just ummuaaahhh...whata fab chemistry..πŸ‘πŸ‘ there ws not evn a bit of skin showing...but they made that scene epic magical...feeling proud to be an ISHRA/DIVAN/YHM fan...I M LOVING IT❀️
OKAYY ENOUGH OF MY LECTURE ...I LITERALLY GOT CARRIED AWAY TODAY WHILE CMNTNG MY GirlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PS: I ws sooo reminded of one of the post marriage ishra scenes where Raman borrowed Business express from Ishu...ishu ws looking all fresh n pure on that morning too...and Raman didnt even feel like to look at her that day...and today look at his halat..and here goes my qstn to Raman thru the help of a song which is deep close to ma heart... EK DIN IS TARAH HOSH KHO JAAYENGE PAAS AAYE TOH MADHOSH HO JAYENGE TUMNE SOCHA NA THA ??????????????
😳

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 3

Originally posted by: Malika

Awesome blossom post Nikki di πŸ˜Ž These days m so worked up because of my wierd shifts that its so difficult to be active here but I HAD TO comment here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† After all its about the grand return of KKK woh bhi in solid form πŸ˜†

Coming to the scene, I was actually flabbergasted by the besharam reaction Raavan Kumar gave to the epic nazaara he witnessed πŸ˜† Coz the other day he was running out of his room when his wife was doing her saree πŸ˜† But abi mjhe samajha aaya that Ram Kumar was not because of some hormonal issue but mummy's presence issue else he would hv done the same besharmi that day too☺️ 🀣

His expressions cud soo tell how hard it was...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(to control his emotions) πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bechara cudnt u/stand aankhein khole ya band kare. 🀣 And KP bang on expressions for RKB...dats how people look when they do sch epic "CONTROL" 🀣 🀣 I was wondering how can he be so sane after this and I was SO right he was not at all sane even till he reached dining table...m sure he had a looong cold shower post the oh la la moment πŸ˜† And dats probably what all he cud sing in his mind...

Teri shirt da main taan button soniye
Blouse ka tere main haye hook ho gaya 🀣

Pls bear with the cheesiness...KK is so intimidating its hard to control  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

Kaha se suru karu? Saare thoughts incoherent hai caps dekhne ke baad. Yaar how did you manage to take it without fainting? 😲 πŸ˜†
Jhakkas, Awesome, Amazing post, Nikki. But do I need to tell you these? You always make awesome, hilarious posts.
πŸ‘
Morning morning jab RKB Ishu ke taraf ghooma, I think I died just of anticipation then. Slowly, slowly, he opened his eyes and Jhatka... Samne yeh kya naazara hai? Ishu, wet, unaware and stitching her blouse, he was like :o] 😳
And the final reaction- πŸ˜ƒ ...Manme laadu phoote? KK waking up
Bt Ram Kumar to gentelman banne ka theka laga rakha hai...chahe wo apni wife hi kyun na ho 😑 ..Closed his eyes...Idiot
But today KK wasn't going to let anyone come between his morning view
Phirse jaag utha...Properly
And ghoorta hi raha I was lyk- 😳 🀣
Now, aise magnetic, intense gaze, how could Ishu not have felt it? πŸ˜‰
She turned and Challu Bhalla immediately closed his eyes. Of course, he feared morning ka dirty picture would end if Ishu saw him. 🀣
Banda closed his eyes again...for some second but we all know his gutter mind was going in full speed. God knows kya kya fantasy bana liye...Fantasy KK banna raha tha but sharam mujhe aa rahi hai 😳
Par kitne derr control kare? Finally jab Ishu turned back and KK got, his were thought exactly what u said, "Uh oh she caught me?*gulps
down*Fine..so?Pati hoon main
uska..haq banta hai mera uske ang
ang ko check out karne ka..
..Can she stop me for real from
doing?Na..So lemme continue wht
am doing "..
Ishu couldn't believe him, openly takofying her. And KK's mouth...Never stays close while looking at Ishu, does it? 😳 🀣
KK had to take a looong Cold shower today, haina? Pata nahi kab aankho se dekh na baand ho ga aur yeh cold showed ke matra kamenge? 🀣
Okay, one kostin, why did Ishu sit right in front of RKB of all places? Someone's giving mixed signal these days πŸ˜‰ 🀣
Now, second scene, kuch bolne ki zaaroorat hai? Morning ke shw ke baad how could RKB be back so soon? KK ka raj tha...Phir se checking out, upar nich, and from backside of course 🀣
Now, Perfect song for KK. πŸ˜†
And even more wonderful song for welcoming KK.
Main yehi khatam karti hu. Wonderful post again, Nikki.

Originally posted by: wickedangel

OMG I missed two of your posts! and an amazing episode last ! ...Most of the time I love my work but its times like these that I wish I had chosen something different. πŸ˜† Anyways..

First let me just say incredible post with a perfect song and the best screenshots ever! πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I saw the episode this morning and couldn't believe my eyes!  That came out of nowhere...I mean I was expecting something like Raman walking in on Ishita (based on SBS) but not THIS!...Raman brazenly staring with that slack jaw expression πŸ˜²...thats definitely a new one! πŸ˜†  Even Ishita was shocked! but then what did the Madam expect her hubby dearest to do?...What shocked me was that fact that Ishita chose to stay in the rooming for that button thing instead of just going to the bathroom...And she was not angry with Raman for looking 😲  Instead they are flirting with each other in the name of "gifts" (again based on sbsπŸ˜†)..How cute is this!

I think this is the best apprearance of KK so far!  I want to see him get bolder and bolder in the next few episode πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Btw I love this pic:

Tuk Tuk Dekhe...Pal Pal Dekhe
Dekhe Aankhen Phaad Ke...
Door Door Se Ghoor Ghoor Ke...Maare Nazariya Taad Ke...
Arre Yeh To Bata...Dekhta Hai Tu Kya? πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Originally posted by: madhubala123

Ohhh Nikki... first of all thnx for those super hot screen shots. That will help my drooling sessions on KK umm.. mera matlab he RKB.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And sach me when I saw the episode this random thought came to my mind lagta he nikki ka AK wala challenge KK bardasht nhi kar paya and you mentioned it in the post. You have ruined me. All the time today morning, I was having hard time controlling my smile thinking abt KK πŸ˜³

KK is always aadat se majbur. Even in the first scene it was not only the front view that he ws drinking in. When Ishu turned around she was giving him a sexy back view tooo...

Thats why we got a double shakti wala testesterone activated KK who didn't even budge when Ishu caught him staring. 
For a change I'm dedicating not a song but a dialogue on behalf of KK to his wife "Jab sharafat ke kapde utarte he to "sharifo" ko aur bhi mazaa ata he" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aur phir ye to bas trailer tha...just day 1 after the realisation of Ishita Bhalla is my biwi...agey agey dekho hota he kya when Ram Kumar will realise that he loves his wife. Then AK+KK+RK+MK ka mahaepisode wala dhamaka hoga  Picture abhi baaki he mere dost...
Oh la laaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thnx Nikki for giving the forum wasis a dirty picture ooops.. I mean to say clear picture with KK and KKSS as leads...

Waiting for the sequels 

Originally posted by: loveyhmnew

Hi Sweetheart,

U made all of us addicted to KK and his KKpanti.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Even when I see any scene in which he emerges from somewhere I only think now what Nikki is going to comment on this?😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

And your sense of humor to explain his KKpanti is terrificπŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep up your good job because ultimately indirectly we all have became addicted to your posts tooπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Love,
Krutika❀️

Originally posted by: VasuKaShlicious

hey nikki... finally here to bombard all ur threads... humesha main bahuttt late ho jaati hu... πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but then late bhi ho i can't resist myself from IshRa craziness... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Chalo i ll start with my bhashan now... πŸ˜†

From the start of the episode i loved ...raman hitting cake on Ashok's face and his attitude for making his wife had tears and the anger... GREEK GOD HE IS..BY GOD !!

Then the Bedroom scene ... He was at peaks of anger but still the way he was telling to ishu ...aah my baby ... he is such a sweetheart i must say...jab bhi mera biwi bolta hain hain na..my heart skips a beat 😳 the way he was scolding for taking unnecessary stress and his reactions feeling ishu very close...uska toh muh band ho gaya πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ and like raman said... ek bhadkha hua punjabi itni aasani se shanth hogaya 😳😳 he was with full of anger but then finally shanth hogaya tha na... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

then comes the most supererreeekkk scene... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

i must say divs was looking so divine ... and the moment raman saw her... BY GOD !!! his first look just killed me... he was feeling so hot... widely opened eyes... open mouth... the gulps and he was gawking so much ki pata nahi ishu ka kya halat hain...but my heart skipped many times... 😳😳🀣

THE EPIC MOMENT OF THE EPI (for me)

CREDIT: PehliChahatKDua

seriously everytime i see this beat ...a blush creeps on my cheeks and also a huge smile and my heart keeps jumping... and the only song that runs in my mind...
                                         Thode badmaash ho tum, thode naadaan ho tum😳😳

this would seriously be one of the super bestest scene of KP... my baby love u so much ..u make me go crazzyyy everytime... 😳❀️

then the awkward feeling in the hall... awww their expressions such a treat to watch...thou there was awkwardness around them...raman could hardly move his gaze away from her... for a long 5-6 secs staring at her then just dropped his head... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the way he asked to wait and let her go dunno why but loved his expression... πŸ˜³πŸ˜† silly me ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise i have a doubt ... while leaving he was saying to his mom ya indirectly to ishu via toshiji that he is leaving for office πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

As always nikki...thanks for the post dear... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 4

Originally posted by: Tanyaarora11

Hahahahahahhahahahhah! Blush! Hahahahhahah blush! Hahahahah! Blush. Awww. So much in love with you mannn Hahahahah Awww"
That was my reaction while reading the post, constantly laughing and blushing as if you're explaining someone I know in real life. :P I love how much life you put into the post man too good.
Also, I remember skimming through this post and mentally reminding myself to come and read it later. Thankss for the reminder, I feel I should get in the habit of reserving the post, this is my first time on IF, thus, I'm learning the rules only :P
But nonetheless, in love with KK all over again and only because of you! Such epitome besharmi by our very own KK but it just makes us go crazy!!!!! :P
Hehehheheh amazing post.
Absolutely adorable :*

Originally posted by: Veeann

Yaar Nikki, teri is Ramleela mein kya koi Sexy Kumar bhi hai? Kyon ki aaj to mujhe Kinky nahi, bas Sexy hi nazar aa raha tha.

What epic sexiness, my god. Mate, I was like woooh!!! Take it down a notch KP before I spontaneously combast!! I was like totally πŸ˜³ this morning. If tera KK ke aane se mera Sexy aata hai, then let's see KK every nightπŸ˜‰

Thank you, dil se, for the caps. It takes up so much time on your part, but it gives us so much...pleasure...what can I say. (Another cold shower coming up)🀣

Now excuse me while I go watch the epi again.

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Awesome post...

I was actually thinking why u missed the scene where he kissed her on the mobile and here u are...πŸ˜†
that scene was so so so brilliant. andar ka love nashe mein baahar aagaya...brilliantly acted by KP 

Now coming back to the epic scene in yesterday's episode. Ishita putthar, aaj tumaari class leni hai...apne bedroom mein, pati ke saamne button stitch karthi ho...itna problem tha toh uss taraf mudke beit thi...your Raavan Kumar would have been happy checking out ur backside na?
accha chalo woh pati dev hai tumaara, dekha toh kya hua? haq banntha hai na? moti moti aankhon se usse daraa diya...awww bechaara Raman...Ruhi ke baahane kiya phir uttke bhaag hi gaya apne room se...too bad haan Ishu?

Biwi ho tum Raavan ki...ussne khud yeh ehlaan kiya tha na sabke saamne...phir itna kya sharmaana?

Aur waise bhi, socho na, tumaare saare buttons Raman putthar ke saamne hi toot jaathe hai...its destined baby...tum gurrke daraake bathal nahi sakthi, samjhi?

It was such a cute scene. haan yeh baat alag hai ke Raman ne aisa kya dekha jo humne nahi dekha...I remembered the scene where he was so embarrassed seeing Toshi ji helping her wear a saree...Wahaan bhi kuch nahi dikh raha tha...

In the scene where he tucked the pleats into her skirt, he never reacted so much...so I am wondering what Raman puthar thinks and imagines or rather what turns on the 'PATI' or the 'MAN' mode inside him πŸ˜†

Anyways, scene was brilliant and both DT, KP were awesome...Raman ka mooh aur aankhen toh khula hi reh gaya...seemed so natural and the BGM was so soft and sweet to our ears and eyes! I am still under the spell of the ISHRA magic and in their dream land!

Loved it...Now waiting impatiently for the anoke gift scene!

My dedication this song for my magical couple

Takte Rehte Tujhko Sanjh Savere
Nanion Mein Haye Nanion Mein Haye

Takte Rehte Tujhko Sanjh Savere
Nanion Mein Basya Jaise
Nanin Yeh Tere

Nanion Mein Basya Jaise
Nanin Yeh Tere

Tere Mast Mast Do Naian 
Mere Dil Ka Le Gaye Chain
Tere Mast Mast Do Naian 

Mahi Beaab Sa 
Dil Yeh Betab Sa
Tadpa Jaye Tadpa Tadpa Jaye

Naino Ki Jheel Mein
Uthra Tha Yun Hi Dil
Doobaa Jayee Dobaa Jayee
Doobaa Jayee
Hoshso Hawas Ab To 
Khone Lage Hain

Hum Bhi Deewane Tere Hone Lage Hai
Hum Bhi Deewane Tere Hone Lage Hai

Tere Mast Mast Do Naian 
Tere Mast Mast Do Naian 

bold lines indicate Raman's haalat now!

Originally posted by: debomaaneet

Grand entry of KK with band baaja aur baarat πŸ₯³ I wonder what did KK do with Ishita in his fantasy πŸ˜‰ KK's haal-e-dil in seeing his Mrs. sewing her toota hua hook of blouse can b summed up in another song that is Badtameez Dil mane na mane na πŸ˜†
How did u manage to take all these snapshots haan?? You are as marvelous as our KK πŸ˜‰ It's a compliment.
Ishu's this expression is worth crores πŸ˜ƒ
i.imgur.com/d3AXm99.jpg
Thanks for this wonderful post Nikki di πŸ€—

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Nikki ... what an EPIC post bey πŸ‘, just like the EPIC reaction we got yesterday.

Ogling and besharmi ki heights,
KK ki aankhon mein chamak gayi lights πŸ˜†

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted on pg 3. too sry fr double post

Best parts of the post:

Shock laga..laga..shock laga.. ...Ishu
finally got aware of her rangeen pati ke
rangeen iraade..

KK and his TYPICAL checking out-"aage
peeche" ...

WONDERFUL POST...WITH SEXY CAPTION N SONG!!!

and i really like the background tune ... and When raman went off... ishita's xpression are sooo cute... Osm scene... and picturisation ws also perfect (jst lyk madhuri says in jhalak)

and RKB ws more awkward than ishita... hehe... he is damn cute yrr...

the way they showed his opened mouth specifically ws funnnyy... as if what blunder has been happened...

RKB is like - " tujhe dekh dekh sonaa.. tujhe dekh kar hai jagna" and if yh sb dekh k jagna... his morning would be embarrasing daily...

and Ishu ws lyk: " kyu aage piche doltey ho bhavro k tarah.. KYU DKHTE HO MUJKO BESABRO KI TARAH"

And we shuld dnt miss Ruhi... papa 5 more mins... soo adorable...

Lovely post niki and song selection is funnnyyy... keep posting... i find different way of Nazaria to understand scene with ur post!!Edited by vibhutii - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ok before i say some very masoom things, lemme ask you, Is your health fine dear? In your last Ishu post u mentioned about it. Get well Soon😳

Ok now, Badmash Bhalla ki badmashiyo se parda faash karte hai. Though I have already posted a long post on this scene but can still go on and on about it☺️.
KK ko mirchi lag hi gayi, Arre bade bhai AK se. πŸ˜‰
AK ne KK ko sikha hi diya πŸ˜†
His open mouth, his popped out eyes, he was not staring he was downright OGLING
Kisi ne sikhaya nahi bad manners?πŸ˜† 
Arrey sorry, biwi hai na tumhari, toh uth ke chale kyu gaye?πŸ˜†
 Darr gaye? πŸ˜ƒ
Waise toh bada bata rahe the ki backside bhi notice kiya hai, etc etc abb kyu fattu ho gaye? πŸ˜›
Darr laga? πŸ˜ƒ
JKR chata toh nahi maregi? πŸ˜›Purane chaate ki yaad aa gayi hogiπŸ˜†
Pakade gaye na. Kaise dekh rahe the, dirty dirty nazaron se. Muh se laal tapak rahi thi. Aur dekhne ka laalach ho raha tha.
Mann mein laddoo phoot rahe the.
Hayee!!! aur lower body parts andar blanket mein the shukr manao warna RANGE HAATHO pakade jaateπŸ˜†

ITS OFFICIAL, KK NEEDS AN URGENT RELEASE

Hilarious post Nikki as usual!!πŸ€— Love the song you put here, suits perfectly for the situation. AND jaadu hai nasha hai waali line depicted Ishu's dilemma aptly. πŸ€£
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
can anyone here plz tell if ALL 42 pics r loaded or not?suddenly i am not able to see some..πŸ˜’
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ok i can see all pics now..thank god πŸ˜†