Ishita doesnt have any feelings ?

sang3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
In yesterday episode it was brilliantly shown Raman s physical attraction to Ishita but Ishita is feeling embarassed. Why. Remember the scene before marriage when she saw.Raman shirtless. She had a girls reaction. But after marriage nothing. It's.always Raman getting affected by the proximity but it should be Ishita as she.is experiencing for the first.time. I agree that as woman you won't have physical attraction if you arr.not in love but current she is love still.. come on a random girl can fall for Raman but not his wife.or is she too esteemed for these feelings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You've hit the nail on the head!!
Bang on!๐Ÿ‘

I suspected the exact same thing...

Theres got to be a reason for her LACK of responses.

Hes DEFINITELY more attracted to her, than she is to him
He actually has made it apparent in every close physical interaction thus far

If you notice, she says "HOW embarrassing"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
She doesn't blush or feel shy...

Something tells me, he is going to declare his love, and she is going to reject it flat out

We might see the original Raman Bhalla all over again, when scorned๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Sandhya83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also was doubting why she is not feeling any thing? lot of people said in the forum she almost confessed her love for Raman but in the reaction it is not showing. she should feel shy, some love something right. why is it? is it because she is scared or she is brushing it off since Raman said " I love you " for fun. I am not getting it. why they r showing Ishita like this.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who knows she must be a typical Ekta bahu๐Ÿ˜•
1. Will fast for hubby
2. LOVES his family
3. Will adore his child
4. Will cook for them
5. Do everything "dutifully"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

They have always shown her as being obsessed with Ruhi

Even during the Adi-Amma accident episode, Ishita was never displaying ANY emotions of jealousy๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
She looked angry that Raman was "trusting Shagun again"
But never felt rage at seeing them together

One of those nights,When he is laying in the living room floor in a drunken stupor she says "I could walk out on you right now, but wont because YOUR FAMILY LOVES ME"
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Something tells me, its all about Ruhi for Ishita๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Maybe when its too late she will actually find herself in love with him
By then he would be back into his self destructive, emotionless, ruthless corporate exec mode again

I read a very intelligent post here a day or two ago that said 

"Raman IS THE vulnerable one of the two. First he was helpless in Shagun's love, then Ruhi's and then Adi's and NOW Ishita's. When he hugged her in the rain he says "I love you Ishita" even though Ruhi cant hear it two storeys up"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ishita not reciprocating his love and/or lust must be a plot twist, who knows๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have patience even isitha will also take her step forward...remember saree tuking scene and her smile at the end ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I noe we have seen Raman attraction but sometimes they should show isitha 's also...
I think it will take time ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by sobha - 9 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Who knows she must be a typical Ekta bahu๐Ÿ˜•

1. Will fast for hubby
2. LOVES his family
3. Will adore his child
4. Will cook for them
5. Do everything "dutifully"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

They have always shown her as being obsessed with Ruhi

Even during the Adi-Amma accident episode, Ishita was never displaying ANY emotions of jealousy๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
She looked angry that Raman was "trusting Shagun again"
But never felt rage at seeing them together

One of those nights,When he is laying in the living room floor in a drunken stupor she says "I could walk out on you right now, but wont because YOUR FAMILY LOVES ME"
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Something tells me, its all about Ruhi for Ishita๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Maybe when its too late she will actually find herself in love with him
By then he would be back into his self destructive, emotionless, ruthless corporate exec mode again

I read a very intelligent post here a day or two ago that said 

"Raman IS THE vulnerable one of the two. First he was helpless in Shagun's love, then Ruhi's and then Adi's and NOW Ishita's. When he hugged her in the rain he says "I love you Ishita" even though Ruhi cant hear it two storeys up"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ishita not reciprocating his love and/or lust must be a plot twist, who knows๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

ishita is obsessed with ruhi because she married raman for her so it makes sense that she is her first priority. this has nothing to do with being a typical ekta bahu, ishita simply never thought of raman as something more than a close friend and confidant...yet.  Both got married in very unusual circumstances, give her some time.
Sandhya83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think  if Cv's r planning to show their confession they should start showing Ishita's emotions also. I know she married Raman for Ruhi only. but when u get along in the life u r falling in love with the person as you see him do things for you and understanding you and helping u. I don't know why cv's  r showing Ishita like this.
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I personally feel that Ishita does have feeling for Raman though not in front of him. She shows it in front of her family all the time. I think she is just scared to be rejected.
Ppramod thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think Raman also have any feeling for Ishita. Yday episode's Raman reaction is only typical man reaction.any way man will be man
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Yep , i too felt that way,, As she has mentioned at numerous occasions,, that she is Ruhi's Ishima first,, and that is the truth of their marriage,, while Raman has started to take baby steps towards a new emotion,,
Not that Ishita doesnt acknowledge them being husband n wife,, But i guess raman is the one who will fall in love first,,