EMA Written Update 13 Aug 14

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone. I am sorry I am very late . Had massive net issue. 

Typing from mobile so I will  brief and sorry if errors occur

Highlights
  • Suhana and family are sitting at dining table and Aryan asks Suhana why she behaved so different. She is about to tell him that she had an accident but Sanjay inerrups and says she fell off a horse. Aryan cracks joke about it
  • Later Aryan meets suhana's friend Chandani and tells her that he doesnt want to go on with the wedding and that he and Suhana are not meant for each other. She is just a friend. Chandani says you should tell Suhana as soon as possible 
  • In the chawl Pakkya is getting ready for interview. He and vithal remember Kalpi. Later as he leaves Manda asks him where is he going and he calls her Panuti
  • In her room Suhana shows Kalpi all the expensive things she had. Suhana says what a fool I was and all this is such a waste. Kamala feels like Suhana and Kalpi think alike. She calls her Kalpi and Suhana askes what happens to Kalpi? Kamla says she is upset with me and she went away but she will be back. 
  • Suhana says to Kamla she will tell everything to Aaryan. Kamla says thats a good idea one should not lie
  • In the evening Aaryan tries to tell Sanjay but is unable to because  Sanjay hets emotiona
  • Suhana comes to his room and both tries to tell each other but Suhana gets scared of Mithi's frog
  • Then Aaryan tells her but no response comes. As he looks bacl screen freezes on his shocked expression
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the highlights & WU.

Ruchi had shared a brief WU with us in the AT, hope it's alright to share it here, as may help with some scenes :)

Please let me know if it's a problem, and I'll edit it out

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

For those who were not able to watch EMA , A brief update! 

Today's EMA was good, many Suhana-Aaryan scenes! 
At first some jokes at the dinner table when Aaryan asked for the engagement ring. Suhana's uncle said that she had fallen down once when they went for a picnic. Suhana was tensed for everyone was lying to Aaryan.

Some kamla-Suhana scenes, wherein Suhana shows her some of her really valuable goods, and apaarently, Kamla claimed Suhana as being Kalpi, She told Suhana about her missing daughter and her hopes for her comeback.

Suhana was determined to tell Aaryan about the truth, so she goes to his room. Therein she finds Aaryan shirtless and immediately shouts. SHe was getting embarased. Aryan apologised. Suhana was going to tell him about the truth when she sees a toy spider out there in his room, and gets hell scared, she jumps over to the bed and starts shouting. Then she notices that it was just a toy, and a prank played by the little girl. ðŸ˜† After the little girl goes out, Aaryan tells everything about hos thoughts, and that he wanted to break that marriage right there. The episode ends with Aaryan looking back to find Suhana's reactions towards his words. I think she might not have listened what he said! 

In the precap , it was shown that Suhana is very sad for teh fact that she does not want to hide the truth anymore, She was talking to Kamla about her memory loss, and Aaryan listens everything. The whole family is there and shocked.