Are we supposed to imagine what Raman saw?..

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What they showed was nothing na...I don't think Raman even got a glimpse of Ishita's cleavage!!! ...What made him go all gaga ???? ...Or is it that based on his reaction we as audience are supposed to assume that he saw more than what was shown on screen ????? ...Basically the show doesn't have rights to show anything explicit ...but this wasn't even implicit na...they could have shown Ishu ..blurring out her top ..so at least we can imagine that he saw her topless! ..At least that was how he reacted ...otherwise it was over reaction to her just fixing her button ..which didn't really show anything!!

What you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol! True, the scene was executed very well by raman and Ishita, but it didn't seem like he saw anything worth the looks he was giving to her, haha! Still a great scene though!
vangy84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Atleast they could have shown her wearing ramans T shirt and her off the pallu and stitching blouse in the hand Raman giving taunts for wearing his shirt
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣
I found Raman being awestruck and the following awkwardness to be hilarious for this exact reason. Nothing was visible.

I would have liked for the pallu to be off and by a camera trick, they could have at least make us think Raman saw a bit of her cleavage.

The scene was still good though.
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Inki bahut meharbani ki itna sa dekha diya 😆

Warna yeh aur inki comedy 😕

Scene was good enough...
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But whatever the scene was worth ...ishita looked ravishing in wet hair...and everything raman imagined;)
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In other shows where the actresses r bold, the guls have been shown without pallu, doing lip lock irrespective of the show timing but Divyanka is too shy to do all that so do not expect much and just keep ur imaginations on high.
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Yaar ... I took the scene for what it was supposed to be ... pure hilarity and a chance for gutterpanti in the forum 😆😆 . Aur toh kuch tha hi nahi 😛

The dude saw absolutely nothing & was open mouthed. Found it highly amusing that he went gaga over a needle in his wife's hand ... you won't believe how I burst out laughing the first time I watched it  🤣

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He must hv drooled her seeing her morning freshness n beauty! I blv nothing to do with the blouse. But he did see her adjusting her pallu over the shoulder. He noticed tht. N in return bathrobe! Lolll
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's simple. Ishita looked beautiful and Raman was awestruck. Is a husband or man supposed to be awestruck only when 'something' is visible. A woman's beauty lies in a lot more then that I guess. Just my opinion. 
P.S - And this is an Indian show, it has its limitations. They've executed a scene to give us a hint about physical attraction too, we just have to pick it up from there.