Mrs Bhalla- before she was famous!

Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all
I'm not usually a fan of the serials with the saas-bahu dramas in each show and where the heroines are always sobbing while also being dutiful daughter in laws, they're completely out of touch with reality and very sexist. 

I do however love this show, it's not on until 11pm in the UK but I make sure I watch it each night and one of the main reasons I watch it is Mrs Bhalla- her character makes me laugh so much 😆

Some of you may not know this but she was discovered by a producer who watched her son's YouTube videos, his name is Mawaan and I've been watching his videos for ages and used to love the ones his mum was in. 

Have a look at this one, it shows her before she left for Mumbai:

This is one she made long before she became famous:

And this one made by Mawaan always makes me laugh every though his mum's not in it:

I hope you all enjoy the links, Mrs Bhalla had been making me laugh for a couple of years now and it's lovely to see her doing so well 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing now i remember i did see one of these videos a long time ago..never realized that it was the same person playing ramans mom...
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg this is amazing, thanks for sharing.
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg!!!  Interesting...
TFS..
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tfs...really heartwarming to see toshi ji in her real life avatar...lovely vids...
Meena101 thumbnail
Thanks everyone!
I really like how you can tell she's naturally funny and down to earth, she deserves her success
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
TfS! Yes just saw these vid few days back and its amazing to see her journey to YHM! Great find by Ekta must say!
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is so interesting , 

thank you so much for sharing this ! 
Meena101 thumbnail
Here's another one you all may find interesting, it shows her while the Star Awards at going on:
http://youtu.be/R4YYuqzpF4k