Button wale Kos-pints

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
As usual kostins invented by a dear friend. Combine them with pointers & you get Kos-pints:

Shagun looked really pretty in the party today. Also her brain cells lit up like a Christmas tree and figured out the SOB instantly. Wondering if her brain's reaction is directly related to the extra material on her blouse.

Pervy nearly ran over Raman with his car today. Pleej to be careful Pervy ji, the word "accident" brings back horrific memories to the viewers *shudder*.

Figured out two mysteries of SOB Sarju's life ...why he hates women and is obsessed with food?
Well you see, long ago his wife eloped with a chinese chef. Thus he hates women, and wants to eat away all the food in the world *except chinese f'course coz its still a bitter pill*.

If Shagun marries Ashokwa, a beautiful relationship is in making ... Sarju & Adi's. They bond over their mutual love for expressionless faces *awww*  ...
can this get any cuter?

Ishita's zulmi kurti/blouses' buttons keep popping out every now and then near Raman. Just goes to show that ... it was written in the stars πŸ˜†

Thank God, Puttar you are awake *in more ways than one*. We were all getting worried πŸ˜›

Decoding symbolism of the Week *straight from the CV's desk* --
B
oth Suraj and Aditya mean the same thing ... the Sun. They are meant to be uncle & nephew. Sooo ... Shagun & Ashok will get married πŸ₯³

Kostin of the Day --
Finally Raman's puttar *if you get my drift* stood tall ... err to attention ... I mean open mouthed ... Damn, think I just ruined all the 11 year old's on the forum. No more kostins.

Edited by paru_rox - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kostin of the day πŸ€£ I thought the same thing!! All G (gutter) minds think alikeπŸ˜†
I love ur decoding of symbolism Paru!! Too good I must say!!⭐️
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paru_rox

As usual kostins invented by a dear friend. Combine them with pointers & you get Kos-pints:

Shagun looked really pretty in the party today. Also her brain cells lit up like a Christmas tree to figure out the SOB instantly. Wondering if her brain's reaction is directly related to the extra material on her blouse. oh i like this theory ...does this mean we will see her wearing full sleeves blouse in future  πŸ˜†

Pervy nearly ran over Raman with his car today. Pleej to be careful Pervy ji, the word "accident" brings back horrific memories to the viewers *shudder*.

Figured out two mysteries of SOB Sarju's life ...why he hates women and is obsessed with food?
Well you see, long ago his wife eloped with a chinese chef. Thus he hates women, and wants to eat away all the food in the world *except chinese f'course*.

If Shagun marries Ashokwa, a beautiful relationship is in making ... Sarju & Adi's. They bond over their mutual love for expressionless faces *awww*  ...
can this get any cuter?🀣

Ishita's zulmi kurti/blouses' buttons keep popping out every now and then near Raman. Just goes to show that ... it was written in the stars πŸ˜† not sure abt star but it was written in many FF πŸ€£

Thank God, Puttar you are awake *in more ways than one*. We were all getting worried πŸ˜› He is the Man πŸ˜†

Decoding symbolism of the Week *straight from the CV's desk* --
B
oth Suraj and Aditya mean the same thing ... the Sun. They are meant to be uncle & nephew. Sooo ... Shagun & Ashok will get married πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†

Kostin of the Day --
Finally Raman's puttar *if you get my drift* stood tall ... err to attention ... I mean open mouthed ... Damn, think I just ruined all the 11 year old's on the forum. No more kostins.  we all are open mouthed today πŸ€£

Awesome post paru
Edited by --Sia-- - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it!!! Please Paru don't think about the 11 year olds as they wouldn't watch the 11 pm show if they didn't need some gutterπŸ˜‰
Hayyeee! Yes Raman stood TALL to attention...upon seeing the most sensuous sight in front of him😳😳
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVE U paru for the kostin of the day,...EPIC CHE...🀣
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 πŸ€£ I love your take on Sarju πŸ€£
Hilarious post πŸ˜†
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh mate, it took me two minutes to stop laughing but controlled myself enough to write this.
Your kospint of the day is just smoking!!!!! Jagte raho, Raman da puttar. The 11 year olds shouldn't understand yaar. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣
Kostin of the day, don't wry.
11year olds have been ruined a long tym back in this forum. Epic Kostin.

Sunny's Sob story...oh gd. 🀣 🀣
Oh ur decoding...tere muh pe ghee shakkar biriyani chocolate Edited by Oishi_sonu - 9 years ago
PreruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kostin of the day cracked me up 🀣 Raman's puttar giving signals🀣 hope ur decoding is on the right track... hilarious post!!
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Kostin of the day πŸ€£ I thought the same thing!! All G (gutter) minds think alikeπŸ˜†

I love ur decoding of symbolism Paru!! Too good I must say!!⭐️

Button scene was epic OJu (except for the f**king editing bloopers, how I wish I could strangle you guys) ...

Finally RKB's puttar came into action πŸ˜† ... wonder how much more open mouthed he would be when he actually gets to see something properly. Ufff  that came out loaded with gutter πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†