Will US stop Praphool marriage

Poll

Will Uday Singh stop the marriage of Pra-Phool

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so we all know that US is now not happy  with the marriage of Pra-Phool. He also ignored multiple attempts of DB to talk about this marriage.👏👏.. he also asked about it to JB and saw the sad expressions of JB. He also found out why Pratap, JB and Ajab are not saying anythign (JB told him about rashtra hit  etc )
He saw how broken Pratap was... and honestly, I don't think any father would like to see his son broken like that.. and Pratap is his fav son as well. He also love ajab (he couldn't stop praising her) and knows that she loves Pratap deeply

I am having a gut feeling that he will stop the pra-phool marriage and get pratap married to Ajab

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
I guess US will stop as of now the way they r showing him
his concern , his eyes r following PraJa n then here JB n can understand the pain
I hope so...as he need to when his child is in pain...
but then all depends on cvs as if they r the real moody one 
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ ya lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that CVs do not change history by showing Pra-phool marriage first
KratikaTheDiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he will try but DB will try to brain wash him and meanwhile pratap will declare it that if he'll marry than he'll marry only to ajabdeh . Then US won't listen to DB's bakwas after that.

nice poll :)
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
currently honestly...i think it will be niyati...more than anybody...
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope he does...my only worry is since we are going around in circles...Chakri's bhavishyavani might just come in to effect..

as per his bhavishyavani...for phool..." prabal sambhavnain banengi ki who aapko mil jayee...par phal prapti ka jab samay aayega...aap swayam ki dushman ban jayengi..."

I so hope Cvs play the niyeti card and not go acc to chakri's bhavishyavani...I really don't want phool to be the person to reunite them😡
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pratap..will declare that he wants to marry ajab...and us will be waiting for this only and praja marriage😛