3 cute R bhallas <3

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Romi bhalla 
Here i was thinking that he will be heartbroken to know that he is not bhalla and will be sudharofy but nope he was more than happy and the way he was behaving like nawab. He is surely going to be heartbroken when he will come to know that he is actually bhalla and not Birla and raman will beat him for behaving like nawab

Raman bhalla

Seriously first saree scene and tonight hook scene what did he see that he was he'll embarrased. His expression was mind blowing and he was really shocked and so lost and after gaining senses the way he behaved that was hilarious. He tried his best to ignore his embarrassment 

Ruhi bhalla

Her scene was small but still it was cute. After raman woke her up and she said bas 5 minute aur and the way she sleep again it was really cute

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said πŸ˜† 3 of them were too much!!
HotFuzz thumbnail
Seriously cutest bhallas ...

Romi and his Birla ka sapna end me milega bada sa babaji ka tullu

Raman and his raging harmones 🀣

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

well said πŸ˜† 3 of them were too much!!

Yeah too much πŸ˜†
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All R bhalla r cute but today's star bhalla⭐️ is one and only Raman Kumar bhalla πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajpreeto

Seriously cutest bhallas ...

Romi and his Birla ka sapna end me milega bada sa babaji ka tullu

Raman and his raging harmones 🀣

I can so imagine romi face when he will come to know about not being Birla but bhalla and raman won't leave him 
Raman what should I say who will say he married twice and have 2 kids πŸ˜²
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: v_ani_patel

All R bhalla r cute but today's star bhalla⭐️ is one and only Raman Kumar bhalla πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Raman is antic and unique peace. πŸ˜‰
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
truely all the bhallas are cute...as raman says (in my ishytle- thoda hatke) "khandan ka DNA hi cute hai"😳
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: JUHI.HI

truely all the bhallas are cute...as raman says (in my ishytle- thoda hatke) "khandan ka DNA hi cute hai"😳

Unke DNA me one liner koot koot kar bhara hai and ishita is also learning after becoming Mrs. Raman bhalla πŸ˜‰
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My fave R today had to be Romi - arreh yaar you had me in stitches with your dreams of grandeur!!!🀣 Forget being upset did you see him when he was like I've gone from up there being a Birla to down there being a Bhalla - like he lives in the gutter!!!πŸ˜† & his antics at the dinner table - wah, wah absolutely howlarious!!!🀣