Raman's dialogue to Simmi

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I think CV's really need to look into the dialogue of Raman which he keeps telling to Simmi

"Tera mooh tod dunga".

This is a very crude dialogue and is not used often and with girls, it is a definite No - Nol. Even a low class person might not be using it when they fight with girls whereas RKB, a person with a proper background and CEO keeps using it at the drop of a hat for his sister.lt looks really bad.

The dialogue writer should change this dialogue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harleen.kaur43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to some extent i agree vth u but on the other hand it's just little delhi and punjabi in most of the punjabi family tough love is the only way of showing care for each other...i think the camaradrie between simmi and raman is such that they can be brash n rude with each other...it's ramans tough love for simmi...i think raman won't cross that line n get physical he'll just warn.
saniiaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the way brothers talk and it definitely doesn't mean that they'll do this. Its like their way of warning. they would never do it. and plus they are shown to be living in delhi. The delhi peeps have a haryanvi type of language where this is common..