Rajma idli daily rantings

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok guys first things first I have got many pm asking what in world does my Id stand for and well answer to that is it is a tribute to my favourite football club Manchester city FC

Today I have to say and go and ask government to declare a day of mourning exclusively for cockroach and sunny vampire brother and they can wallow in self pity and heartbreak and can stop deciding who is bade and chote on size as the object of their affection mr Raman kumar bhalla is interested in ladies and today it was proved when he gave a small trailer of what men normally like

Now coming to the episode after giving some dangerous hints today they gave episode which was entertaining and not much in terms of storyline movement and majorly light in flavour

Pervert is a bin painde ka lota who can swing to any side and no one can trust him and on pretext of taunting Raman let the cat out of the bag sunny vampire was cockroach brother

Airhead is not so dumb and has finally started buttering up sunny vampire and it seems he liked it

Cockroach got a free cake pack from his object of affection Raman and that scene was very good and Raman attitude was excellent and cockroach expressions were hilarious

Romy scene was an unexpected surprise and it seems they are handling it in comic way and romy it seems like to have fun and so was excited and happy at supposedly finding his rich original family and in the end he is going to get babaji ka thulu

And so Raman kumar bhalla has finally woken up and he was really enjoying whatever his wife was showing and she had to turn around and see when his mouth was wide open and enough for a fly to enter his mouth and both were embarrassed

Romy scene at breakfast was hilarious with romy throwing attitude with his new found birla swagger and wanting English breakfast but does not even know crore has how many zeroes haha and trust Raman to bring him back to earth

And we had Raman and ishita awkward scene

Raman in final scene was again throwing attitude I wonder what trap cockroach has set for him

Precap is howlarious

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res Leo
*** EDITED

Good post Leo... covered everything...

Today's dialogue for Raman (imaginary one of course)... from R Rajkumar "Meri Life mein Do cheez hain, Pyaar Ya Maar"...this was my first thought after the episode 😆

The cake plastering scene was paisa vasool, seeti maaro moment. I wonder why both the brothers were quiet 😲 no insults returned, no one reacted? aise hi bas raub jamaate hain dono.

The scene in the bedroom in the morning was really good. If nothing, to plant those seeds of attraction (which usually resembles some kind of awkwardness in the initial phases of any relationships). Raman first closed his eyes, then he had the nerve to open them again 😲 By God, and his open mouth was so spot-on too... now i hope they continue this and dont suddenly forget about it after the gift incidents 😕 KP and DT both were very good in that scene.

My respect for Aly Goni is increasing day by day. the guy seems so effortless... in the most unlikely of scenes and in scenes that seem ridiculous, he shines! Loving his humour waala track... classic case of mungerilal ke haseen sapne !!!😆 

a couple of small things:

- I saw Adi hiding behind Shagun when Raman was blasting the brothers... I felt a bit sorry for him. both the kids end up being involved in drama one way or the other. And, this is a perfect excuse for him to hate Raman more...

- Mihika was talking to Mihir on the phone ??? so it looks like she shared with someone about Ashok misbehaving with her. Although I do wonder why Mihir did not act on that information!!!

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 -- nice post& a nice epi. 
sristhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 rama kumar bhalla. .u r too naughty..u r expression r priceless damn it u kill it..man..
Ppramod thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lots of love and kiss to ishra. What an wonderful episode. Raman Kumar are now feeling much more abt his lovely wife .his hormones are galloping nowadays.good going Raman .best of luck. ⭐️ 👏
BombayTroll thumbnail
BombayTroll thumbnail
Haha ishita expressions when ramanwa a telling ishita he smeared cake on Ashok face were hilarious
livelytanu thumbnail
It was a lovely episode today.😳
Ashok's 'caked' face looked hilarious. I also loved how Raman wiped the cream on Suraj's shirt! 😆 He was the star of the episode.
How naughty was Raman!😉. He was looking at Ishita with an open mouth even when Ishita was feeling uncomfortable. 😆 Loved the scene!
And the precap! 🤣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Bwahaha

Dialogue of day

Raman calling airhead muhboli girlfriend

And pervert a bhade ka tatu
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annthew